Happy Birthday to the revolutionary iPhone

>Happy Birthday to the revolutionary iPhone

It's dull to imagine what the last 10 years would have been like if this device was never released.

There would be a lot less shitposters.

>It's dull to imagine what the last 10 years would have been like if this device was never released.
Less retards using a piece of shit device, since all of them were put off by an actual smart phone.

Bait

Literally the biggest game changer ever

Apple is GOD

I hate modern iShits but I'll give credit where credit is due. The iPhone 1-4s were great hardware wise, but the iPhone 5 was when muh thin cheap materials and muh big screen started. On the software side it was all good up until iOS 5. iOS 6 was ok but had stability issues, and iOS 7 went straight down the shitter. Around Android 5 they stopped using Java VM shit and Android as a whole really matured. Qualcomm based phone specs doubled across the board. Marshmallow and Nougat have been fucking fantastic, especially on Nexus/Pixel devices with CM or LOS installed. Mobile phones are pretty neat.

iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 were the best iPhones to be released. So much was happening during that time period.

I agree. I bought a 3GS in 2009 and used it until 2014 when apps started to become incompatible.

Not at all. I used them all, I actually still have my N95 8GB and my iPhone 4. SYmbian was clearly superior to iOS. Symbian was too good of an OS for normie's brain to un derstand how to use it, so every retard went with the one button phone, the iPhone.

>too good for someone to understand how to use it.

Then it's not a good commercial product and it died out like it should have.

No, it died because simpletons (like you, for example) did not know how to use a phone that had more than one button.

Omg! I just noticed! I fucking rekt you -> ! MWAhahahahahahah >:3

Because the average person doesn't want to spend hours to understand every single piece of technology they use. And research every 2nd function in order to know how to use it.
They want to pick it up, use it and put it back down again.It has nothing to do with being simple-minded. You are not superior for choosing to needlessly use a more difficult approach.

checked and rekted

Symbian died because it translated poorly to touchscreens, see N97.
I still love that OS and how powerful it was for its time.
It had actual multitasking.
And even to this day I believe that Symbian has the best way of selecting multiple items. Want to select an item? Press that fucking pencil button and the center of your d-pad. Want to select more? Hold that fucking pencil button and press up/down on your d-pad. Meanwhile on touchscreen land you have to hold a item forever to get a popup menu and only then you get the chance to select more.

It's literally the most relevant technology in the world

>fruity toddler toys
>tech

Pick one iToddler.

You autists sure like your buzzwords.

You toddlers sure love your Apple toddler toys.

Say hello to him

see

oh shit is that the OG?

>iPhone 1
>Great
The first iPhone was trash and you know it

hello