Why does Google hate white people

Why does Google hate white people

ya its pretty clear they dont want whites to breed with each other

its pretty fucked up honestly. Just leave human hands and arms out it completely. We dont need this shit

MAGA

That icon would just look shit with 2 same-coloured people.

You're so fucked in the head you think any mention or acknowledgement of non-white people existing is an attack on your race.

Except it is a concerted effort to exterminate and destroy the white man.

I'm a middle-aged white professional and I would rather breed with a dark chocolate vixen.

because they somehow think that putting a nigger in every single commercial will helps sell things

Because tech was created by black people and indians, they always hated white people

Then start pumping out kids, you can't even make the excuse that you can't afford it because that certainly doesn't stop black single mothers with 10 kids and no income

that's cause they're stupid niggers, and you wonder why they're fucking poor

Stop trolling, we all know what welfare is.

This has been a thing for years though. I noticed how almost every single commercial and a token black person in it 8 or so years ago, back when I still watched TV.

Oh for sure. Black people are WAY over represented in the advertising agency. Latinos and asians are barely ever seen in comparison.

yeah, if someone was watching TV and didn't know anything about America they're assume there's way more blacks

Do you also think every american looks like a Hollywood actor?

What a stupid argument

The image is of Michael Jackson. It's symbolism to always remember your past, no matter how shitty it was.

Because it's already making alot of money off of white people and is focusing on making alot of money off of non-white people.

Pol is always right!!

don't care much about google

Its profitable to apeal to other races. If you complain about this you comlain about the free market. Google only does things for profit.

>pic of a black and white hands
>Google hates whites
Grow the fuck up

It's all about not getting blasted by sjws
your're the quiet majority

does apple do this shit?
If not I know that my next phone wont be an Android

Why does hollywood and advertising agencies hate qt latinas?

>tfw no qt linux nigress

ignite the lignite

accept the expense

>not getting blasted by sjws
>REEEE BLACK PEOPLE IN MY APPS LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE
huh

Why are (((Corporations))) pushing towards a one world judaic order?

>google acknowledges that people with different levels of pigment in their skin exist
>REEEE MUH WHITE GENOCIDE

here's the reddest pill of them all: it's not your race that's becoming irrelevant, it's just you :^)

I'm not against inter-racial breeding. It's the effort to wipe out a race is what I have an issue with.
Yes, hybridization is good to stave off weakness of a homogenous gene-pool. However, if there is no "pure" gene-pool to compare and draw from, it could be a potential net loss for everyone. Besides, I like variety. I don't want everyone to be a similar shade of brown, I like pale redheads just as much as I like the darkest of negros. What's wrong with having all the colors of the rainbow? The one's in the wrong are the ones pushing for a world of grey.

stop reiterating your gay propaganda, Chaim

Not quite right, but somewhat. For those not aware, there is a corresponding color of soil for every color of skin. Think about it.