/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user bought a chink stealth fighter bike • user reviews the REMAX 610D, the noodle cables feel a bit flimsy but the earbuds themselves sound fine • user gets a air mouse remote • user considers buying a Hong Kong flower fidget spinner • user gets some Lindy cables and a 8bitdo USB hub • user gets a bunch of toner reset gears for his Brother printer • Get a great deal on a UK layout mech keyboard • Xiaomi Online Store still sells refurbished Note 4x phones as new, claims yet another victim with user receiving a bricked phone out of the box • user considers buying a groovy cassette design floormat

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/chargers/pp_621469.html
gearbest.com/batteries/pp_186582.html
aliexpress.com/item/MIXZA-HD-SSD-120GB-Hard-Drive-240GB-60GB-Internal-Solid-State-Disks-SATA-3-Size-2/32804516491.html
zcube.hk/
aliexpress.com/store/product/Custom-Customized-Fabric-poster-24-40-x-24/1161980_32817030068.html?
s.aliexpress.com/mAbYNv2q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmaoing @ xiaomi online store victims

I want to treat myself to something since payday is comming.

What should I get? I thought about getting myself a gaming system but I don't really have time for gaming now...

Could the attention whore lufu fuck off already?

Treat your future self by saving it and then having a good nursing home when you're older instead of being kicked around by illegal immigrants

Another day, another dissapointed Xiaomi customer with a dead phone.
Such is life.

expensive headphones
>wanting to live to old age
get a load of this faggot

Shitposting from my new Teclast X80, good tablet !

>gearbest
Well, I have received an Oukitel K10000 Pro from them. Everything works for now, except the phone heats up a bit while charging. And yes, I know I fell for the 10Ah meme.

Hello anons

Old csg fag here, haven't been here for a year so don't know what are memes anymore.
I have this flashlight and I think instead of using three small batteries I should buy one of those one battery USB charger and protected? 14500 batteries. Do I get these at GayBest? gearbest.com/chargers/pp_621469.html or is UltraFire exploding meme still a think and I should get LiitoKala, Valin, Xtar any other more expensive chink shit charger?

As for batteries this one good Or is it too big.
gearbest.com/batteries/pp_186582.html
Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh.

While I'm here anyone have any idea where I can get a fucking genuine Cree XM-L strong LED flashlight to go with battery? I am a beginner in flashlights and last time I bought a fake LatticeBright knock-off because chinks be chinks they made the first units with Cree and shipped LatticeBright after that.

You never want to live to old age, you just wake up one day and you're old

Can anyone recommend a decent Bluetooth speaker? Also does anyone have experience ordering kitchenware from aliexpress?

>Chink bike
Don't know jack shit about em but why do you need a battery pack to pedal a bike?
Can you ride without one?
t. retard

Yeah Mother fuckin boi
Still gotta finish the Churchill and start the Panzer 4, but they were on sale for something like half price so I had to grab em. The one without a photo is the barret m82 model
>Tfw gonna go on a build spree soon as I'm finally done moving

>electric bike

hmmm

The Xiaomi 4.0 is bluetooth, AUX and sdcard. It can also do phone calls, but the mic is pretty crap. I'd recommend it and with a small cage/room it has good enough bass. At a price of 40 bucks you might want to check out Music Angel or some other chink speaker.

not the same user but its an e-bike, the motor helps for reducing the energy needed to pedal. It really helps when you go uphill or you just want to go very fast.

>very fast
e-bikes dont go that fast user, you would need a real motor for that

What's the point of the URLs if they can't be clicked

>additional information is stupid
>I rather get spoonfed

Well at least make the font size bigger if you're supposed to copy the text

what are you talking about?
they are clickable and the font is vectorized

they'll be clickable in the pdf with certain viewers, SumatraPDF will allow them to be clickable but Firefox's PDF.js only allows for the text to be selectable.

Ah nvm then, didn't realize it was an screenshot of an PDF

If anybody missed it, grab your

Ah I see, I don't think it goes that fast, maybe a small percentage
I only remember less energy when pedaling, doe
But can you really ride it without a battery or not?

small ssd for a small price rec?
(want to upgrade my shitpad with another hdd for the os only, so anything bigger than 64gb would be a waste, i favor the price and reliability over size)

kingdian

Mixza SSD

aliexpress.com/item/MIXZA-HD-SSD-120GB-Hard-Drive-240GB-60GB-Internal-Solid-State-Disks-SATA-3-Size-2/32804516491.html

>no shark on it
one job, one motherfucking job.

Stop buying chinese crap and start supporting domestic manufacturing instead.

is there any chinese store that sells tux penguin plushes?

>"Legit"
>Uses stock image
>Posts to: Worldwide
>Our site is only intended for use by people resident in the United Kingdom (mainland only) and we reserve the right to not accept orders from individual’s resident elsewhere.
>3.3 you are resident in the United Kingdom (mainland only)
thinking

Not cheap enough.

Also no fucking sharks.

bbbut..

call me when you do free worldwide shipping fagboi

Sometimes the local markets ain't got shit on what the online competitions got where there's more selection of things on the low

>Implying any of the shit I want is even produced in Germany any more
Every single Euro of taxes I avoid paying here is one less Merkel can spend on importing africans.

just get a microsd raid array and use sharks in that

that would be more expensive and even shittier than kingspec

>kingspec
>better than a swarm of sharks

Got my chink spinfits, they are mostly a meme but they are damn good iem tips. Don't expect much of the 360 rotation, it's mostly just that the nozzle goes farther in your ear that makes them better. They also don't rape your ears like triple flange can

From Ali or somewhere else?

I want to try those things but can't justify paying $6 for a single pair when you can get 10 pairs of comfy foam eartips for $5.

are they worth it?

It's worth it for the meme factor alone.

MIXZA: 60gb, read speed 480mb/s, write speed 340mb/s, price $31
RECADATA: 64gb, read speed 520mb/s, write speed 330mb/s, price $33
KingDian: 60gb, read speed 273mb/s, write speed 106mb/s, price $34

KingDian seems like a bad meme, I'll investigate more, but I think I'll go for the MIXZA.

PSA: Do not buy western branded knives from China.

They are almost always fakes. I bought an Ontario RAT1 for 15 dollars for cosncription (lmao it's 50 euros here in legit shops) couldn't even tell it was fake until the screws came loose and fell out. RATs are cheap as shit in America, blows my mind that they go though the trouble of faking them

What is something simple and inexpensive I could buy in bulk that I could resell for profit?

By bulk I mean like 10-30 for less that $100.

Autism spinners?

autismospinners

I got the same knife about a year ago.

I opened a dispute on PayPal about it being a counterfeit and I got my money back.

>Kingdian seems like a bad meme
That's because the prices have gone way up. This time last year you could get the 120gb Kingdian with 560/380 read/write for ~$30, 60gb was around $20.

I can't because eBay doesn't track orders that far back.

We were laying down barbed wire for the control point and I had to cut one of the ties that held the wire roll together. Pulled it out of my pocket and the thing was all loose. All the screws had fallen out and it was basically FUBAR

It sounds like they just forgot to use threadlocker, you should have bought a Ganzo G704, it was highly rated by a popular rusky youtuber that destroys both budget and mainstream blades in tough use-case scenarios.

micro sds

isn't that market already oversaturated? I live in a small european country and random places are handing those spinners out for free, and they're sold in every bigger store

>Implying I value an opinion from a r*ssian

Also the handle was definitely not g10 in retrospect.

I have a Ganzo as well, and I can tell you one thing.

Their axis lock is shit. The fake RAT1 has a stronger lock.

The only Ganzo I know of that has a good axis lock is the G720.

I don't get it

A genuine rat1 is still the best

Fuck outta here poorfags

Can't argue with that, better than chink knives.

For me when it comes to confidence, including the lock, this is my way to go.

My first pocket knife was an opinel bc they are one of the few knives that aren't criminally overpriced in Europe
Such is life in Eastern Europe

I don't understand

What I don't like about opinel is that it doesn't stand well against weather. I used mine while in National defence class back in High School. We had been camping for 2 days and were cleaning our rifles, so I decided to use my opinel to scrape off some of the shit that collected at the roller delay chamber. Sad was that the handle had expanded due to weather and it was so difficult to get the blade out. Also the non stainless blade corrodes easily

I agree on that.

Solved the first problem removing a bit of wood on the handle to make picking the blade easier, also soaked it two days on lineseed oil.

Not shown in the picture, forced a patina to avoid corrosion. This was pretty damn simple, stabbed a big lemon and left it like that for a day.

Ali, some store had a flash sale on them

Boy are opinels good steel though. Our squad had a pioneer who used it for setting up tripwire mines we call "nigger TVs" in my native tounge. He was stripping wire with it all day. By the night it was dull like a butter knife so he put it on a stone for a few minutes and the SOB was as sharp as a razor again

Im in EE too

Ea pede :--dd aega oled käinud teenimas?

Not that EE

I thought u meant that EE, sorry for the misunderstanding

Any experiences buying chink sex toys?

You don't need to buy toys to get fucked in the ass by a chink.

It will come out naturally.

Is the infgraphic up-to-date with the latest earbud memes?

Kek

@No.61141270
get a fucking life, you autistic piece of shit
i've done nothing wrong

no, eiaosi x6 are not on there

Shouldn't have bought it from Xiaomi Online Store, nothing to do with Xiaomi.

What's the deal with 1more piston classics, anything in common with Xiaomi pistons?

Oh but they are, look at the bottom row

>@No.61141270
what did he mean by this?

I think he's an oldfag, from back in the days when there was no uniform way to reply to posts

Don't get baited

Yes. 1More actually designs and manufactures many of the Xiaomi earphones, including the Piston 2 which the Piston Classic are a remake of. 1More themselves say they're an upgraded version of the original but an user recently reviewed them and said they sound exactly the same.

>FYI for cubes ali isn't always the best, specialty sites like zcube.hk/ can be cheaper.

Do they ship worldwide though?

>Also you can definitely get better cubes than a Cyclone Boys for that price, some recent cubes like QiYi Warrior W

Thats the one I'm waiting for.

A full review of custom fabric prints coming in.

Ali shop:
aliexpress.com/store/product/Custom-Customized-Fabric-poster-24-40-x-24/1161980_32817030068.html?

Are there any good battery powered speakers? Don't care for bluetooth, just want AUX in.

I had a chink speaker before that was bluetooth + AUX, but every time you turned it on it screamed BLUETOOTH MODE at maximum volume (it wasn't affected by volume settings), and I had to press the mode button twice to cycle to AUX mode, and of course it would announce each mode at max volume.

please, i have a silk poster one and want to se what a real canvas print look like at larger sizes >24*36 inch

The fabric is some kind of thin plastic that behaves almost as a very thin paper. As you can see from the pics it is translucent in the lightest part of the pics so a white backboard in the frame is a must.

The source for this one was a pic with dpi of 105 and I have to say that for a 90cm x 60cm it turned out perfect. This one was the one I was more worried about due to it been the darkest with the lowest dpi but I can safely say the quality is much better than I expected.

Are there any good chink computer chairs?

no, the creator would rather add to the 2,607 hours he has already spent playing Team Fortress 2 than keep the infographic up to date

wow, you weren't kidding

As I said the fabric is some kind of plastic which gets fucked up if bend or folded so again framing is a must.

This is the pic once framed on the cheapest shit I could find but I am not happy with it. It really needs a better quality frame. So what you save getting the prints from the chinks you will most likely expend on a quality frame.

Are the VE Monk actually good? is there anything better for the same price?

No Eiaosi garbage plox

s.aliexpress.com/mAbYNv2q

Original source dpi 153. size of print 90cm x 60cm.

Original source dpi 112. size of print 80cm x 60cm.