"Today, Google is still 31 percent female and 2 percent black, but it’s now 4 percent Hispanic...

>"Today, Google is still 31 percent female and 2 percent black, but it’s now 4 percent Hispanic, compared to just 3 percent Hispanic in its last report."

Am I losing my mind here? What exactly is this shit? What are they trying to say? The fact there's more whites and men is a bad thing? I'm really starting to see why Trump won. This shit is fucking cancerous.

techcrunch.com/2017/06/29/google-hires-intels-former-head-of-diversity-as-vp-of-diversity/

they're trying to say that the company is slowly going to shit

You get your resume thrown in the trash if you have a black or hispanic sounding name.

>Google hires Intel’s former head of diversity as VP of Diversity
>head of diversity
What?

Not this fucking icons thread again

That's VP of diversity to you you filthy useless cis hetero white male.

White men are evil and must be stopped.

>He has icons on his desktop

latinamerica is a melting pot of shit. "hispanic" can be of any race.

>2 percent black, but it’s now 4 percent Hispanic, compared to just 3 percent Hispanic in its last report
>What are they trying to say?
spics>niggers

and 50% pajeets?

>Census starts using "white/aryan" and including poos as white the same way crime statistics currently list most hispanics as white
mr bones no

more like

>your resume is likely to be shit if you have a black or hispanic name

Why are there more spics in Google then? They are more easily identifiable by name than blacks

No, the fact that there aren't more black or womens means that there's a biais against them, which goes against equality.

2% black but why do I see tons of niggers in all their promo shit?

There are white hispanics you imbecile. Hispanic isnt a race, its a linguistic group. Tons of hispanics are 100% white european. Hispanics can be white, black, amerindian, asian, or any mix. Not all of them are mestizo.

Fuck off back to pol.

or india, or chinese, or really anything non-anglo

You got it wrong friend.

The fact that they try to hire females and dindu despite their natural inability to contribute to society means that there is an agenda against white men, the group of people who created western civilization.

Also,they are starting to hate on asians too.I guess they are not retarded enough.

did you just say that the human resources people at google and every other tech company in the world are racists?

I don't think racial or gender quotas should exist, but the bit about women and blacks being naturally unable to contribute to society is stupid. Don't turn averages into absolutes. There are some very intelligent and hard working women and blacks

>You should judge and hire people based on the colour of their skin, not their qualifications

Why are they trying so hard to promote racism?

I'm half german and half mexican. What demographic do I fall in?

They're trying to appease their masters (investors, stockholders, etc).

>literally categorizing non-whites by percentage0s
and they clap instead of being offended.

The faggot demographic