Don't mind me, i'm just stea-... using adblock

>don't mind me, i'm just stea-... using adblock

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/reek/anti-adblock-killer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't that a leaked picture of you setting up malicious ads?

I will ensure the webpages I open in my browser display and not display whatever the fuck I please.

"Looks like you're using AdBlock! You'll have to disable it if you want to view this page. Our website is supported by ad revenue blah blah blah"
>close the tab

>not showing non-tracking trusted ads

Whats wrong with you people?

>Turns off TV during ads
>Police bust down your door and arrest you for "stealing" that TV show

>not blocking your ads at the router

What is the best anti-anti-adblock?

Ublock with adblock-blocker-blocker filters added

What if they use a anti-anti-anti-adblock?

>don't mind me, i'm just stea-... using noscript to counter freedom and privacy disrespecting malware

>Turn and look away from billboard while driving on the highway
>$1000 fine for stealing the road

Is this the hacker known as Sup Forums?

that would be me

Why am I not allowed to control what I want to download from your webserver? I don't want the ads or bloat javascript so why should I have to take it from your webserver? I think I'm adding "don't mind me" to my filter.

How is filtering stuff that I download to my computer considered theft?

I don't care if web devs have a shitty business model based on ads. I really, really don't give a shit :) You're a web dev and don't like it? Get another job, start flipping burgers, nobody care about ads on your webpage.

>he doesn't just block that too

>Commercial break on tv
>change the channel
>10 years in the slammer

I want ads on my keyboard

(my mouse already has a logitech ad)

>Just me robbing the guy who set up a billboard.

the internet is taxpayer funded and just about every "private" provider and tech company is heavily subsidized nigger

nice straw-man/ false dichotomy
>faggots

Ads keep the internet free, and help content creators make the great stuff they produce, not watching ads is literally stealing their content from websites.

>inb4 why do they upload on an open free platform

it's not a free platform moron
if it was free, they wouldn't have fucking ads.

Implying paid sites wouldn't shove ads down your throat too if they could get away with it.

>the interenet should be ridden with ads like tv and raido meme

what's wrong with that?

if you don't like it, just don't use it

no need to steal content

>if I call it a strawman but don't explain why then I refuted it

And you're back to the "not looking at ads is stealing" meme. It is literally no different from switching the channel when an ad comes on.

AdBlock and NoScript
Peanut butter and jelly.

>mods delete desktop threads
>let this shit stay up
I'd say HE DOES IT FOR FREE but he ain't doin shit

lol I Dont Give A Fuck

Ads actually trigger me.

They prey on my insecurities and tell me awful stuff that I don't want to be reminded of, like how the city I live in always in the top10 lists most violent in the country.

The internet is a pull medium, not a push one. I merely decline to request ads.
That being said, not taking something that's offered, even forcefully, is not stealing.

Strawman would imply that this doesn't happen and that user is just using it as an excuse to whine... but in reality this DOES happen, there are quite a few websites that either nag you or just shut you down completely unless you disable it.

Here's the thing, make advertisements fit in with the website and make them STATIC IMAGES, no GIFS, no flashing, just an image that fits in. Advertisements don't need to be the center of attention of the website, that's not what they are for.

I don't get why you keep posting this thread. You're not convincing anyone, hell I don't even care even if it was stealing, I enable ads/ donate on services that aren't intrusive, (which is very few).

Why even spam here? This isn't a very high traffic board and you don't make a convincing argument - what is your endgame?

>Disable javascript
Your move.

M A L I C I O U S ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

He's got a lot of loyalty for a hired shill

>Ads keep the internet free
>it's not a free platform moron
What did he mean by this?

>don't mind me, i'm just stea-... posting a no solicitors sign outside

github.com/reek/anti-adblock-killer

>don't mind me, i'm just stea-...
Where was he going with the original sentence?

*blocks your path*

>He thinks ads have anything to do with it.
Not really, an advert is worth pretty much nothing for any content creator, the ones that do make money make it through merchandise or through donations.

Lol get ready to pay $5 monthly for every website you visit or not use the internet at all, You fucking asshole

>most data plans for mobile has caps
>with ads the browser pulls non-negligible amount of data.
They are also stealing by pushing data that I have to pay for.

>turn off your tv during football half time
>gets swatted

Thats what you get for violating the ad's NAP

Don't mind me, just browsing your site with an adblocker.

>>non-tracking trusted ads