Constant shilling aside, is it worth trying?

Constant shilling aside, is it worth trying?

No

Yes

Yes

i've been using it on my wankpad since september. a perfectly alright distro for casual use.

I can't even install it on my Tohsiba ChromeBook 2, so, no.

On a VM, not as main distro.

welcome back kevin

He has moved on from Solus, he now shills Void

Sure

KEVIN
E
V
I
N

installs fine on real computers

Source?

no, gentoo will always be superior

>real computers
this, I fear he might be schizophrenic

Is it constantly shilled or are there just enough satisfied users that it gets mentioned regularly?

Tried it. Budgie seemed promising initially, but after playing around with it for a while it doesn't really change anything substantial compared to any other Gnome 3 knock-off. You may as well just stick with Cinnamon or whatever.

Solus itself had disappointing repos.

For now I'd say, overall, it's adequate if your repo demands aren't extravagant, but make sure everything you want is in the repos before committing to it or you'll end up dealing with dependency hell down the road.

Come on Kevin, srsly?

the logo is a boat. Can't go wrong with a boat

I like it, it's good for casual use, but it's lacking Flowblade, DaVinci Resolve, and Lightworks.

"hey look we made yet another GNOME spin-off that was totally necessary and is completely different from it, MATE, Cinnamon and Pantheon, just you wait and see! this won't make things even more fractured and confusing at all!"

"also ignore the fact that it has 99% of the features of debian and ubuntu, it's something totally made from scratch because it has it's own shitt.. fantastic package manager that all 3rd party devs love!"

"finally who needs a solid, stable system when you can make a rolling release that will break from looking at it?"

X86 Chromebooks are real computers after you reflash the bios.