How to remotely track texts and calls on ios

How to remotely track texts and calls on ios

Get a job in Apple

install gentoo

So my gf cheated on me and we talked things out and I told her I'm not getting back with her unless I can have remote access to her texts and calls in some way and she agreed, her phone is an iphone 6s plus that's unjailbroken, we are not on the same plan, how can I go about this? Thanks Sup Forums

I think that feature is built in and can't be turned off.

Leave, cuck.

>So my gf cheated on me
Stop right there
Leave her and never come back
End of discussion

Stop being a beta cuck. Your wife cheated on you with me because your penis is too small! She loves how my big, black cock makes her feel in control. Your pathetic attempt to control her through SPYING on her is damn pathetic.

Shit, son. Just embrace the trans meme. If you end up looking decent, maybe I'll let you eat my cum off her after I'm done splooging in her tight, white pussy. I'll even pay for your sex change, whitey. However, you'll be wearing a chastity device full time until then.

Accept me as your big black daddy, you sissy faggot!

Known her since we were kids and have been together for years now, but ive thought about it, but part of me wants to give her that chance, with cellular tracking measure, I already got social media on lock

Beta white sissy cuck, you're the one who needs to feel in control! Accept my black cock, and you'll never feel helpless again!

No one cares and nobody here will help you. Delete this thread and stop shitting up this board.

If she cheated on you once she'll do it again
Monitoring text/calls won't stop anything
She will just use another app (Kik or SC) to contact them
Even then unless you're with her 24/7 whats stopping her from just having physical communication only with them?
So? She cheated and your basically letting her get away with it, which is basically telling her that what she did was okay, and not relationship endingly bad
If she wanted a real relationship with you then she wouldn't have cheated in the first place
So either you leave her and find someone that will be faithful, or stay a beta cuck where she controls the relationship because you didn't have the balls to leave her for what she did

[spoiler] basically getting relationship advice from Sup Forums is also pretty pathetic [/spoiler]

I am not asking for relationship advice. I am capable of making my own decisions. Yes, all of your opinions and points have been taken into accounting before my decision was made, but this is the choice I have made. Once again, I am not asking for relationship advice, I'm asking for help with a technological problem.

If you need to put goddamn spyware on your gfs phone just to make sure shes not fucking someone else then that is not a relationship
Relationships are made out of trust, which is what you have none of
Install gentoo and get the fuck out

I'm here to provide you simple steps:
1) Find an 0day in WebKit (or just use a bug that's fixed in open source with a test case but isn't fixed on latest iOS)
2) Find a sandbox escape
3) Find a kernel bug
4) Find a persistence mechanism
5) Write an implant to then spy on the phone

This should be pretty easy.

she's gonna cheat on you again

Lol you are a stubborn idiot. You don't even know it but your relationship is already dead.

You all realize this is just an oldfag trolling you right?

really the only way is to trick her into unlocking it then leaving you alone with it or seeing her unlock code

then go to town and confirm what you already know

when it's gone this far it's over

if you think she's cheating on you

she is

Is she disappearing a lot, bullshit excuses that don't quite add up, annoyance whenever you ask reasonable questions about how she spends her time?

cheating

Step 1. Stop being a cuck
Step 2. Kill yourself

you will not hack or unlock an iphone, but you can hire a private eye to find out what she's up to, worth every penny

Define "since we were kids"

Install Gentoo and convert to Islam.

there's an app called pushbullet

Pushbullet will send you all of her push notifications

Pretty sure there are all sorts of apps that will let you own the entire device if you gave physical access.

OP you are a cuck but if you really want to know what she is up to, you need to own the entire device, then install an application that only looks at texts... Make her believe you can only see the texts and pretend to be satisfied about that. Then wait and watch what she does with other apps. Pretty sure the type of tool I am thinking of can even send you periodic screenshots.

Sup Forums cuck of the year award goes to...

kys now

Sounds like a healthy relationship.

if you have to read her texts and calls to be able trust her there is no point in trusting her in the first place. nothing is going to stop her using another phone/other apps instead and if she cucked you once she will do it again and again because you let her get away with it the first time.