OnePlus 5

Opinions on the One Plus 5?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2X50k9Bj9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

iPhone that isn't a iPhone.
What does the iPhone mean to you? Well this phone is the same thing.

6" is too big for phones

for u

same performance of the U11 but 1/3rd of the price

I'm waiting for OnePlus 5T

This seems like a good thread to ask this in....

So I broke my screen on my OP3 right after they discontinued the OP3 3D glass protector (the only one that wasn't total shit)

Should I use my cracked glass OP3 until the OP5 is out for a while and things get sorted out a bit, or should I get the OP3T for $390ish that comes with an unused 3D glass screen protector?

Lastly, should I just jump ship on the brand and look at a normie phone? Or another chink brand like Xiaomi?

Fuck one plus, the screen broke everytime it fell no matter how short of a fall on wood, carpet, tile didnt matter. It was beveled and even with otter box, and it would stick out. No nah dont do it.

If the shitty 'glass' broke u had to replace the whole screen panel. They wanted $250 everytime. Luckily i found someone whod do it for $80.

I had the OEM full glass screen protector and the OEM shell case and it would survive almost anything, the second I took it off it broke.

Just wait, i gave up on them and just got a shitty lg aristo.

I wanted a phone that could just do that little more. Type of drafts for papers, sign documents on the go, show clients projects and photos ect i thought this was the phone... Ill never try again. Money wasted over and over

R U JELLY?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2X50k9Bj9Y

The funniest part is that you can "remedy" that by flipping it upside-down. You can even check that effect out on your current phone if it allows 180 rotation. Why does it happen? No idea.

Useless gimmick

I see nothing of the sort on my OnePlus X when I use it upside down.

Could it be a rolling shutter camera artifact?

found the dicklet

On the video it's very exaggerated for some reason. Try scrolling up and down slowly and you'll notice. Not a big deal.

Still too expensive in my opinion, even for a "flagship".

>every phone that has a touch screen and a center button is an iPhone
This again :^)

(OP)
Moto G5 Plus is better value, the specs it offers will be perfect for the next half decade (2013 Moto G is still a usable phone, even with modern apps)

8GB of RAM on the OnePlus 5 is overkill. If you look at RAM usage it never goes above 4.5GB. ARM64 can't properly utilize that much RAM as of now.

That is one ugly ass phone though

>sd625
No.

looks like an iphone

Not really

My op3 is cracked to shit but still going strong. I reckon you just keep it for as long as possible. Honestly what difference is a brand new phone? It's fun for a bit while you set it up all pretty and take a couple pictures with the nice new camera but it's just the same shit.

>tfw still have a one plus one and it still works great and I have no reason to upgrade

> a black rectangle with two cameras
Preposterous!!

This. I don't even understand how they're already up to 5.

this is why i really cant justify to upgrade my almost three years old phone. its still working, but only shit battery life