What tiling window manager does Sup Forums use?

What tiling window manager does Sup Forums use?
I use bspwm, but toggling floating/full screen is giving me issues with fish shell. What should I switch to?

awesome

Microsoft Windows

>friendly interactive shell shell

autohotkey
actually just gridy + numpad presets

>icon on desktop
>a fucking playlist
>numpad but webm shows mouse movement

kys

This is so FUCKING COMFY

That's a screenshot.
And that's the autohotkey script.

i3 with gaps

xfwm. Basic tiling (halfs or quarters of screen) is bindable to keyboard shortcuts. Better control is usually necessary only with terminal windows and you can use Terminator/tmux for that.
Used i3 for several months, tiling was better, but the issues are just not worth it. The last drop for me was virtualbox VM's basically not working except for windowed mode.

This is fucking beautiful desu

how do I get my life like this

memeWM

i3 gaps, dwm, and bspwm. Testing out various WMs just to see what fits my needs. dwm and bspwm are top picks.

Wait so you made the ahk script move your mouse on screen to move around your windows using a hotkey?

herbstluftwm

easy:
mksh

Can-you post your walllpaper please ?

Kwin

i just wish bspwm had better documentation, it sucks that each time i update something breaks

ok now please post all your conf files and wallpaper

i3 gaps is a good

dwm is stabler, and lighter than bspwm.

It sticks to the core of its function which is to dynamically manage windows, nothing more. It may be lacking a few features out of the box against bspwm or awesome but hey it's faster than both of them and configuration is as easy as editing one file.