How do I decrypt my phone

How do I decrypt my phone.

I bought it brand new and it came already encrypted.

Sure you did.

wipe it baka

Microwave it for 16 seconds _exactly_. That will realign the bits to their unencrypted state.

It's already decrypted if you can actually see that screen
If you want to turn off encryption that's another matter. Why do you want to do that?

Give it back jamal

send me 1 bitcoin to decrypt

stick your phone up your colon and eat a lot of beans
the gas built inside your intestine will eventually force your phone to decrypt itself.

Give it back, DaShawn.

Encrypted as in "locked down to original owner before you stole it" or "standard Android encryption"?

Most if not all Android phones come encrypted past a certain firmware. You can turn it off if you want, but you'll have to wipe the phone and flash a few files to it. The only thing you gain from this is the ability to root, which if I recall correctly can be achieved without decrypting it now. For what purpose do you want to decrypt the phone if you can already use it? If you think it'll increase the speed of the phone, the gain is negligible.

Wipe it?

Full disk encryption is standard in android lollipop. OP isn't lying.

This. Can confirm. But you must time it to 16 seconds +/- 3 nanoseconds, or else you'll flip too few or too many bits and your phone will be kill.

16 seconds normal time or microwave time?

Give it back nigger

give it back tyrone

Give it back Jamal

Since it's brand new just go back to the store and demand they fix it or a new one

But you stole it so give it back tyrone

give it back jamal

It's standard, nigger.

Literally every Android device asks you on first boot
Do you want device encryption?
Not that hard desu

no it's standard in marshmallow

>What is factory reset

Whatever you say, Jamal.

How would formatting the phone decrypt it if it came encrypted out of the box.

Enable developer settings by tapping on the building number repeatedly in the about phone section. Then under dev settings enable ADB. Then try to do a factory reset. If it fails, you have ADB enabled and you can reflash the entire OS if you can find the stock firmware.

Should've bought a Nexus/Pixel/OnePlus.

Contact the service center or the fucking store you brought that shit.

Why would you want to turn off encrpytion you nigger monkey? What are you trying to do exactly?

It asks if you want it to ask for a password on boot. It's always encrypted even if you say no.