Has this place always been like this? Linux vs Windows?

Has this place always been like this? Linux vs Windows?
I started visiting this board like 3 days ago and I constantly get reminded that I should neck myself for using Windows or install Gentoo.

No. It used to be mean.

Gentoo is a meme, don't take it seriously. Install Arch.

Protip: install a variety of Ubuntu or Linux Mint

Gentoo is a meme (it's a waste of time even if you know Linux)

Linux is just a Sup Forums meme.

well have you installed gentoo or not

Install Gentoo.
Doesn't matter if you use it or even keep it installed, just install it somewhere. Preferably someone else's computer. Maybe your neighbor's? Sneak in at night and liberate the neighborhood. You can do this op. I believe in you.

No, the loonix meme just started recently.
Around the time the >she meme did.
Everyone here is a windows user.
It's just bantz m8

Yeah fuck off with your Windows. Literally anything else is better. Even OS X. At least OS X is Unix-based.

I wonder if all these replys are just memes or are these people really so bad at reading comprehension.

This whole board is memes. If a subject has a general avoid it taking Sup Forums's advice on it at all costs.

can attest to this, it changed my life

Arch and gentoo are both memes. You Should install Source Mage

If dualbooting Arch was easier I would have installed Linux long ago

lmao fucking newfags.
install gentoo you faggot

>dualbooting

The thing is, with dualbooting you don't actually make developers support linux more. They just use it as an excuse to keep up the windows monopoly.

It's a meme. If you don't want to try Linux or if you don't have a real reason to switch (anything practical, other than usual tinfoil bullcrap) then you shouldn't. IMHO help vampires are way more annoying than ignorants.

Back then it was "gentoo or fuck off"
And vista was hated by everyone, 7 was loved, 8 was hated too

>tinfoil bullcrap
lol
bet you use 10 too

>lol
I bet you think 9-11 is an inside job too