Top tier components

Here bro, have this GPU.

Why does that GPU look like a hedgehog?

Because that way it can dissipate heat FAST

OP here. I unironically own a hedgehog. I like the way you think.

Shit, I can just plug her on top of my 1060 to get them dissipation gains!!!

But why? How is that cheaper than a fan?

You pleb, it's ultra quiet. Minesweeper at full screen and no noise? Sign me the fuck up.

It's for media centre PCs.

The only purpose of these devices (unless you're a normalfag who just doesn't know any better) is getting hardware accelerated video decoding that your cpu may not support or getting an additional video output for a screen.

Or just throwing a shitbox for your nephew that plays league of legends lol

>
>OP here. I unironically own a hedgehog. I like the way you think.
Are they any smarter than a Guinea pig?

Media Centers and dust cleaning enthusiasts like myself.

App and I will be able to get it to you by the end of the week and I will send you the updated version of the world and the world of the world and the world and I hope to see some more of your thoughts and thoughts on the future of your life as a writer is always appreciated by the fact that you are interested in the surge of energy and your desire to be a fan of the world and the world

Listen, friend. I know I started by shitposting. But this is actually a serious opinion.

They are dumb as fuck. Hedgehogs live in a very primal way. The spend most of their time sleeping and only go out to eat and drink. They live by themselves in natura, only getting together with other hedgehogs when mating, so they don't enjoy company. I have had mine for 3 years and she still gets super spooked when I go near her boxes. With patience you can get to the point where you can handle them and they chill beneath your shirt sleeping, but that's the closest thing you get to interaction.

In my experience, hedgehogs should not be house pets. I am keeping mine until she dies because I got her so it's my responsability, but when she dies I won't get another one unless I have a decent backyard where she can roam around at night and sleep in some hiding spot.

Guinea pigs are dumb, but they develop bonds with people and are actually quite capable of empathising with emotion. Hedgehogs can only worry about staying alive and away from predators, which is only like half of the worries of a guinea pig.

In short, no, they are not very smart.

I use those to clean my ear and it feels good

This is not like my chinese cartoons.

>In my opinion, hedgehogs should not be pets.

Can confirm. My GF had pnw which passed away this year because of a cancerous tumor. This little animals are not suited as pets. Just a small fraction of them are tame enough to have dialy contact with their owners. Stick to Guinea Pigs, they are cool and they can enjoy of your company.

I always have one of these cheap GPUs when I test new builds for X99 and AM3+/AM4 systems.

I took a long time replying because this is probably one of the few cases where you are gonna get a critical opinion of hedgehog ownership from an owner. The hype is real. People just get them because they are cute. (I know I got one, but it took me 6 months of learning about them, and after all I've said, I don't think hedgehogs live a bad life in captivity, they just aren't ideal pets for most people)

If you wanna see what I mean, look for hedgehogs videos on youtube. After all the videos, check for any of them with a shot longer than 15 seconds of a still, laying on its back hedgehog without being held by the sides or being on water. You won't find any. Hedgehogs hate to be held that way, I need to grab her that way to cut her nails and she is constantly trying to flip herself, only resting for a few seconds to then try to turn around again. But yeah, you can record just the still part and make it look like hedgehogs are as friendly as pet rats, but they simply are not.

topkek

I mean, I don't want to be an ogre about it.

They are fun to have. It has its moments.

this card is utterly useless, it has only 2 display out, or 3 for the better version and can only drive 3 x 2k screens

And after a bit of a search, I can't seem to find a water block for it.

I mean, I know heat dissipation wouldn't be a problem with such a cool (pun intended) heat dissipator. But I'm extreme like that.

5/10. Would not buy. Not enough RGB.

>Passive ten series card

Thanks familia, i'll make good use of that.

I love passive cooling but frequently the cards have more issue with heat and higher failure rates than actively cooled cards.

For obvious reasons too.

where is the joke?
i am planning to buy this, just because my case can't fit anything other than low profile AND single slot

>meanwhile in Steam
the 1030 is basically a repackaged 750ti

Its an aluminium heatsink, 0 cooper.
It also lacks VRM cooling.
Its cheap.

The joke
--------->
You