/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user is still mad about a brass spinner not looking like the product pictures
• user bought a lot more metal puzzles • Great deal on cheap mech keyboards with actual Cherry MX switches • This is bait • user gets some chink spinfits in • user recommends against buying western branded knives from China as they are almost always fakes • user has some custom frabic posters printed and framed up • user gets a stack of usb cables that were 50% off and a upgrade cable for his KZ ZS5 • user opens up some new bike throttles • user pulls the trigger on a anime tiddy mousepad • Wish is known for selling fake capacity flash drives • user gets a rear lens cap and a OM to E-mount lens adapter • user receives a 3DS charging cable • Trump "Overrules" Cabinet, Prepares To Unleash Global Trade War time to stock up on chinkshit amerilards!
• user wants to show off some of the things he printed with his 3D printer, only posts a picture of his 3D printer • Episode 4 of the CSG podcast is scheduled for next weekend Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjZkiq75_UY
s.aliexpress.com/RBBrEfaI
youtube.com/watch?v=MeTVCbjFft4
youtu.be/vKWuzklXUk0
ebay.com/itm/CREE-XM-L-XML-T6-LED-1800-Lm-Bicycle-Bike-light-HeadLight-Head-lamp-Rechargeable-/142322000027?epid=2064598802&hash=item21230d609b:g:TuoAAOSwImRYlumq
fuckcombustion.com/threads/herbstick-eco-vaporizer.18000/page-5#post-1131192
aliexpress.com/item/clothes1/32347270104.html
aliexpress.com/item/clothes2/32464768798.html
aliexpress.com/item/clothes3/32712821541.html
ubuntukylin.com/index.php?lang=en
s.aliexpress.com/i6NjMj2a
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-New-Rapoo-Brand-2-4GHz-6D-1600DPI-USB-Wireless-Optical-Gaming-Mouse-Mice-For/32255197510.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/ORICOHUB/105327_32668349595.html
aliexpress.com/item/James-Donkey-102-Optical-2-4GHz-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse-with-6-Buttons-2000dpi-Adjustable-Gaming-Mice/32795859896.html?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for chinking the chinks.

>Last minute News
• /mkg/ embraces the James Donkey 619 mechanical keyboard (with actual Gateron switches)

Not bad for a $130 phone

I will unchink myself.

Do these things actually help with your autism?

Lol, they don't. But you can rotate them. I like the sound and I like the brass and copper also.

What was it?

What was it, vape?
They increase it.

>unlimited chink works

Pic related. Posted about it a few threads back.

I have no idea what that is, haven't been here in a while.

Herbstick Eco. $20 """dry herb""" vaporizer.

I need some cheap chink shit that will get my mind off of things, I'm fucked right now, so I'll need it. What do you guys recommend? Pls no fidgy spiny

Looking for some cpus can be se, xeons prefered.
Does anybody of you guys know some good sellers?

What happened, user? You could get a $12 quad copter and fly it for 5 minutes at a time..

How about a handy rotator?

A what
Eh, just some bullshit in family. Also, existentialism.

baby mouth?
used tenga egg?

Good tip, noted. +10 good boy points have been transmitted to your account.

What is the recommended wireless earphone now? The KZ HDSE is completely gone everywhere.

CUMIE CUMMIE YUMMY YUMMY MMMMMMMMMMM DADDDY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>trusting chinks with their products
You gotta take it with a grain of salt. Heck, that's only $10.

Anyone able to speak russian here?
youtube.com/watch?v=fjZkiq75_UY
What is his verdict?

Cyka Blyat out of Idi Nahui.

Does he take it apart? If he didn't, his opinion is fucking useless anyway.

Why would he need to take it apart? I just want to know if it correctly reports power usage.

cyka blyat

To check if it's going to burn your house down.

I already assume all chink plugs will burn my house down, that is why I have working smoke alarms in every room.

Is this as good as the fasttech one?

s.aliexpress.com/RBBrEfaI

Maybe this will help? Didn't watch it. youtube.com/watch?v=MeTVCbjFft4

thy opening it now and checking if its not just some shit wire you can fix.
And seeing whats inside sounds interesting.

The next /csg/ podcast episode is booked in for next weekend, tentatively the 8th or 9th of July! We record it live on stream with audience participation then upload a replay later. This will be the first episode with a new co-host and possibly a few more segments other than just the news!

If anybody hasn't heard it yet, here's a link to episode 3:
youtu.be/vKWuzklXUk0

gay voice lol

So I'm thinking about helping a Sup Forumsack from a war torn country out a little. Aliexpress ships there, so I'd like to use their service.
Can you guys recommend some chink shit I could get him that actually helps getting through day to day life?
Is there a manufacturer of clothing you guys would recommend?

Seems like it is alright. Now do I want to pay an extra $6 buying it from a local chink so that it arrives twice as fast or do I wait.

fuck you and your gay nazi boyfriend

Tiny crossbow. He can use it to hunt rants and as a last line of defense.

Pajeet pls go

>From Sup Forums
>wants to buy chink shit

Sup Forums isn't only frequented by nazis, my street shitting friend.
it's basically impossible to send shit there from anywhere but china and russia.
meh

from the previous thread
>halp I am retarded, I bought a copy of a magicshine torch, the problem is that the torch works great but the batteries/chargers dont. where can i find some suitable batteries and a charger? I already notified the seller and he sent me 1 or 2 whole new units, so now i have 2 or 3 torches but with batteries/chargers that do not work.
ebay.com/itm/CREE-XM-L-XML-T6-LED-1800-Lm-Bicycle-Bike-light-HeadLight-Head-lamp-Rechargeable-/142322000027?epid=2064598802&hash=item21230d609b:g:TuoAAOSwImRYlumq

Buying stuff in the west:
-Supports jews
-Gives tax money to a government that spends it on muslims and niggers
+Your money goes to China anyway

Buying stuff from China:
+Supports Jack Ma
+Gives tax money to a government that bullies muslims

There's no reason for anybody from Sup Forums not to buy directly from China.

>it's basically impossible to send shit there from anywhere but china and russia.

So your 'friend' is a street shitter?

>pic
That would make a great loading animation :^)

I thought about taking it apart just for the hell of it. Someone on fuckcombustion did it, but they didn't really document it very well. Conclusion was that it will probably kill you. This was just a few weeks ago, right after I bought mine. Before that everyone thought it was safe enough.

I don't really care too much cause I bought a meme $100 butane powered vape, which is definitely safe.

In order to avoid an upcoming mentall breakdown I'm going to avoid disctractions for some time and try to put my shit together.

So, I'm gonna make a last chink shit order for now.

Please, help me decide from my whislist.

Top wanted are pmp, mech keyboard and probably some posters I didn't list.

india is not a war torn country.
What does it matter where he's from? If you don't want to help out brown people, which is totally relateable, he's as white as it gets and even has blue eyes.
Anything but aliexpress or similar services won't work sadly

Get him a tracksuit then. I'm sure you could get an adidas knockoff on taobao or something.

>he even has blue eyes

kek

>Jews don't exist in the east.

>war torn country
>as white as it gets
>even has blue eyes
Sweden?

kek

Yeah but which ones are good and are recommendable for the money? That's kinda what I came here to ask.

>>as white as it gets
>Sweden?

try again.

Serbia.

>Serbturks
>white
Top kek

can you give a link to the herbstick opening

>Episode 4 of the CSG podcast
Great work, comfy/RegularOP.

Do you have a patreon or BTC wallet for donations?

>
The what now? The listing or the thread on FC?
Funny you should ask. He does have a patreon. I'm sure he'll be linking it up any second now.

dragon dildo

the post or whatever, that has the inside of the hebstick.

next you're going to tell me ukrainians are white.
top czech
His family consists of literal crusader rapebabies, but I ain't telling more.

Come on guys. Nobody bought some good quality clothing from aliexpress?

fuckcombustion.com/threads/herbstick-eco-vaporizer.18000/page-5#post-1131192

Damn fucking straight.

Thanks.

no go away

Weekend /csg/ is hell.

He said seller is a faggot because he didn't want to give him tracking number or something like that, but it works and is pretty accurate.

anyone know where to get prints in 16:10 ratio?

everyone seems to be advertising the dimensions but not the ratio.

I see someone wasn't in the thread a few days ago where the first 30 posts were about comfy.

about comfy and by comfy

Sure, these are some clothes that your "friend" will probably enjoy, probably decent quality for the price.
aliexpress.com/item/clothes1/32347270104.html
aliexpress.com/item/clothes2/32464768798.html
aliexpress.com/item/clothes3/32712821541.html

Answer me fags.

I would probably order
>pmp, mech keyboard and probably some posters you didn't list.

Comfy has the uncanny ability to piss off anons with enough full-blown autism that they hold a grudge for life.

Swap out Xduoo X2 for Benjie T6

the koss porta pro leak a lot of sound. don't take them for train rides n shit

Those listed are all of the pmp I'm considering.

Right now I'm inclined for:

Walnut V2S for maximum autism + Ruizu X02

The ruizu has a very high output impedance while the xduoo doesn't, I would recommend it over the ruizu.

I don't expect anything amazing, I just want the Ruizu as a cheap beater with long battery life.

ubuntukylin.com/index.php?lang=en
You are going all out in the chinkshit lifestyle, right? /csg/

>dat pic
MUH DEEEEEEEEEK.

My new camel bag arrived. Recommend it to anyone who does camping/cycling or just wants to stay hydrated. Got it for 8 euros, most western ones are over 40 euros. Insanely good quality, everything works fine

honestly you could get them used for cheap on ebay

link?

>lunix anything
into the trash

aliexpress

s.aliexpress.com/i6NjMj2a

E-enjoy sipping cancer water.

thanks
My backpack has a bladder water place thing so I might just buy the bladder

Also to all other military fags or airsoft nerds the molle pouches are top notch. Only cost about 1.70€. Bought a handgun mag one bc the military issued one broke

Btw u can remove the outer layer and just use the inner bag if u want to put it in your backpack

can someone post the link to the site of the compiled lewds from aliexpress?

what's a good /poorfag/ mouse for a laptop? doesn't need a god-tier sensor or anything, since it's only for web-browsing.
i heard this one is good: aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-New-Rapoo-Brand-2-4GHz-6D-1600DPI-USB-Wireless-Optical-Gaming-Mouse-Mice-For/32255197510.html
any other suggestions?

James Donkey 112 Wired mouse or a Motospeed V30 or V40.

forgot to mention it should be wireless. i think i'll go for the one i posted since some user recommended it a few threads ago.

Any recommendation on usb hubs that will not burn my shit?
looking at this orico one
aliexpress.com/store/product/ORICOHUB/105327_32668349595.html

interested too. paid a lot for a powered one, since i don't want the chinese to me delay

It also comes in a wireless version.

aliexpress.com/item/James-Donkey-102-Optical-2-4GHz-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse-with-6-Buttons-2000dpi-Adjustable-Gaming-Mice/32795859896.html?

Orico is to be trusted with chargers so I think it's fine to get their usb hubs too