"Don't mind me, I just using Ublock Origin"

>"Don't mind me, I just using Ublock Origin"

You do English good.

Feels good man

Don't mind me, just running nonfree javascript on your computer without your consent.

If your ads were respectful like Stack Overflow, maybe I wouldn't have to use it

I would rather not suffer a heart attack from sudden loud noise coming from an embedded video ad late at night on some crappy news website, like one time. I literally felt physically in danger.

Is that why Amazon makes no money? They don't have ads?

You should've waited at least 24 hours after your last thread died, shill.

>Don't mind me just putting ads all over the page you requested without your consent.

>be in area with no lte and slow 3g
>open website
>after 5 min loading, only the ads hace loaded, website itself is still a white page
Why es this allowed

>not requesting particular information
>theft

>"Don't mind me, I just not using Ublock Origin"

I'll let ads appear on my computer when the ad providers pay me for the use of my internet connection

Advertisers are literally moochers, they take up space and time and never pay a dime for the inconvenience they cause people

kinda like niggers but eloquent.

>don't mind me, just being a moralfag for amoral corporations. For free.

get on the umatrix bandwagon

>using a literal botnet extension
wow

What?

You obviously fell for the botnet, nigger.
Any sane person knows that umatrix is an infested CIA piece of shit

You're kinda slow, aren't you?

>wouldn't download a binary spammed on Sup Forums
>"But if they spam the name and I google it up myself, that must mean it's good!"

All Property is Theft

I'm willing to bet you're the OP, and that you're so fucking frothing at the mouth with this tumor of an idea in your brain pushing on the gland that regulates aggression. Some becky at the office or your mom voiced the opinion that blocking ads is stealing, or worse yet, a buzzfeed article appeared in your fucking plebbit or facebook feed. You couldn't retort or think of a witty comeback at the time, so you spent your day moping and coming up with all the reasons why adblocking isn't 'immoral'. At this point, you NEED to argue about this topic or you will implode. So you made this thread, hoping, pleading, begging that people would come to voice an opinion that was always contrarian to begin with, but is now just a troll meme that people pull out to get guaranteed replies. You made or posted in this thread because you have succumbed to 'rant culture' or 'callout culture'. Fuck you. This isn't twitter or culture. This isn't your clubhouse full of like-minded individuals. If you wanna yell into the aether go to /s4s/

"Don't mind me, I'm just using Ublock Origin"

>"Don't mind me, I'm just internet advertising."

So that's where the cloud is made

Again, what? I'm not using uMatrix but never heard about such thing. Is there any proof (shouldn't be too hard considering it has its code open)?

>can't even detect samefagging
Slow indeed.

>replying to irrelevant copypasta

Implying you wouldn't steal knowing that you won't get caught?

great post

You should have audited the code yourself, but not that it matters in this case since the purported "source" doesn't match. See for yourself.

I don't have enough competence to do this myself.

this,
that, and...
/thread

well done