Programming

Hey Sup Forums I want to become an autist like you are spending the rest of my life jerking off to Linux distros and programming OS. Those of you who actually are advanced at this stuff could you tell me where i should start? Guides, advices, channels on YT.
Also what's the best rpogramming language to start with if you want to actually have in-depth programming knowledge? Also I'd like to learn some language that helps me get a job later.
C++?
C?
Php(know a bit)?
I'd like to learn C but i'm getting discouraged because of some fags here who spam that it's outdated.

TL;DR:
I want to learn C in-depth tell me what way you learned it and guide me a bit please(post tutorials or something).

Posting something i made just for you Sup Forums.

Back to Sup Forums fanfag

fanfag? Sup Forums is boring it's just a circlejerk.

>how did you get redpulled bruuuuh???
>mayne just like librulz amairight?

programming is a meme
fuck off

dammit i forgot my sage option and accidentially bumped this shit thread

sorry guys

It's okay brother you meant well

IDK man i'd say from my experience that people here just larp as programmers, read some forum out there and they think they can talk about software or something. Just go find yourself some other site for advice.

Just read a fucking C or C++ book to begin with, even Java or Python is a solid option. Any company nowadays will require you to atleast understand C/C++ that's why everyone tells you to start with it.

Just finish it without complain then You'll get a grasp, otherwise you'll be one of those retards that keep slacking off and makes this kinds of threads every month.

OK, will do. Any personally favourite C books?

whats with the sudden influx of threads that sound like they're written by 12 year olds?

What part of it sounds like it was made by 12yo? Not my native language tho so it's possible.

>hey guys i want to program how do i program
>read a fucking programming book
>ok will do
every
god damn
thread

Is Lyndia.com a good start? My job is paying for it for free so I'm hoping it's good to learn some basic programming.

The ones made by Brian and Dennis, for C++ it would be Bjarne Stroustrup. Though, any book should be fine as long as the author isn't a woman.

Because there's no fucking secret or magic trick in being a "programmer".The only thing standing behind you and learning is your commitment to finish a goddamn book.

There are some better methods than others. There is also a shitton of plebs who think they can code by remembering incredible amount of bullshit but then they can't innovate anything. They're just a code monkeys rewriting the same structure. There are actually intelligent people who understand everything down to the hardware and those can do some crazy stuff. Asking how to reach that level not how to be a monkey in a box repeating same function over and over again.

I guess.

Sure, if they understand the basics. You can't just categorize that to people who don't know shit or just took a crash course from so Youtube video or website.

this is exactly what i meant by my post
i was shitting on people who make these threads

first advice
don't ask anything seriously on Sup Forums