/bst/ - Battlestation Thread

Hacker Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/2015-new-arrival-Quartz-clocks-fashion-watches-3d-real-big-wall-clock-rushed-mirror-sticker-diy/32289046834.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twingo incoming.

with a shit OP comes a shit thread

congratulations, you played yourself

>big fucking line in the middle
are you insane

You make an entire thread solely for attention to your hair stations and some beaner is whining about a bed being posted in the last thread.

The ideas I get from these threads are barely worth the stupid I'm exposed to while looking through them.

reminder that this is the people that Sup Forums's /bst/ threads consist of.

Only the best in Razer technology.

[spoiler]cozy[/spoiler]

>le pic matrix hacker
>anonymoose

kys

otherwise solid

hey if thats a 2011 blackwidow then i'm fine with that, that was the last razer thing i was a fan of

what is that lamp thing on the left?

That razer mic in the top right wins the price for shitty overpriced tech no one needs. The Rode NT-USB is so much better for the price.

Also rate mine and I rate yours

>MS Windows
>autistic assault knife
>le meme mask
>energy drink
>cabinet on top of desk
>cabinet so ugly that it literally hurts my eyes
>random autistic consoles

this has to be a troll thread, 2/10 for getting me to reply

Step up your game.

nice wooden turntable, if only the big ass speakers were the same colour

holy shit i got 0 quads wow

ok so how often do we need these threads
they pop up daily and they usually consist of 70% of the same people posting
the old thread isn't even dead yet

He just wants attention.

That station doesn't even belong to the op, he just posts that image in every thread for bait.

It's called a salt lamp.

Basically a big chunk of pinkish orange salt that got dug out of the ground somewhere, it looks like a translucent rock. The center is hollowed out and there's a little lightbulb in there, with a cord coming out of the base that plugs into the wall.

New age fruits talk about them having all kinds of metaphysical benefits, but they're actually just comfy.

Himalayan salt lamp.

wish I had some photos of my old rig, it was the computer mad max would use.

oh please, as it's any difference from the 8 people who consistently make the thread (pink case faggot, that weird boring gray one with dual monitors, sagging desk user, stupid 4k tv as a monitor user, etc) who gives a shit.

Well yea but they actually own their stations, and while there is a degree of look at me I'm the op this dude is literally just baiting.

Was merely informing.

>implying there's a difference

This is Pink! Online!
Hackerman ready?
Are there any others online?

I'd definitely say there's a difference between starting the new thread and starting it when we didn't even need it solely to bait with that meme station.

Any chance you are the same fuck that was bitching about a bed 10 minutes ago? This incessant need to point out pointless shit seems familiar.

case in fucking point for
these threads were a mistake and i wish they fucking fixed the native settings so people don't have to download a fucking extension just to block this garbage.
and no, i'm not

You know he only posted that because you said it...

generalizing generals

Hey.. what kind of light socket are those? the orange ones. are those regular bulbs?

Too much razer shit, but the lighting is pretty cool
Looks comfy but I'd love to see it in more light
Definitely cozy, you should get matching monitors though
That wall clock thing is fucking awesome, cool room
Messy yet extremely well organized, I could do with some of those boxes you have on the wall for all my bullshit. I love the cat too.

I know

didn't you used to have 3 monitors? Why've you only got one now?

I did, the main reason I got rid of them was cos it gave me neck pain

Fair enough, I like the new desk top, looks far better than the white one did

Cheers man, I love the look of real wood vs white particle board shit.

what do you do with all that instruments? seems very cool!

you at grandmas house for the summer?

no.

Basically just orange e27 sockets I bought online.
The bulbs are 60W incandescend vintage e27 ones, just google "e27 vintage".

I need some monitor speakers too. Nice keyboard.
link to chink wall clock. quite nice for $11:
aliexpress.com/item/2015-new-arrival-Quartz-clocks-fashion-watches-3d-real-big-wall-clock-rushed-mirror-sticker-diy/32289046834.html

>that pic
2005 was 12 years ago

Holy shit, I love it when autism fades into geniusness. Have you ever finished anything?

hon hon

I have 2 monitors currently, a 26inch (1440x900@60Hz) & 19inch (1366x768@70Hz). I'm considering selling them both to buy either matching 1080p monitors, or a single ultrawide curved monitor. Both options will save room, which is what I was wanting, so my tower isn't sitting in the corner of my desk. I'd like to try ultrawide, but am used to dual monitors, so I'm an indecisive little crybaby.

Would any anons mind giving their opinions on a choice?
Anyone have experience with both setups?
Thanks in advance anons.

just be yourself

That's some pretty good taxidermy on that cat.

I'd force my dick so far down that boi pussy it'd come out your urethra