Is this good?

Is this good?

>7700k

good goyim, its all good

>SSD and a HDD
Pick one, either silence or usability.
SSDs don't speed anything up, they are a meme.

No. Also, fuck off finn.

Here come the 100+ posts shilling Ryzen :^)

>SSDs don't speed anything up

I'm sure it'll speed up loading your chinese cartoons, m'lady.

It will do that and speed up lots of other things. SSDs are quieter, more efficient, and faster than pleb tier HDDs. Anybody that considers themselves a first worlder has been using, at a minimum, a boot drive SSD since 2013 if not earlier.

>has never used a SSD

>It will speed up the loading of video
"Haha"

>SSDs are quieter
They actually don't make any fucking sound you idiot.
Doesn't matter if you also need a HDD in your box because the capacity/price ratio is too high.

>more efficient
How? Because they use less power?
Literally not a thing unless you're using a laptop, and I would still prefer more space over battery life.

>faster
Good thing I have an SSD as a boot drive and can disprove this by saying I haven't seen a second of a difference with between an SSD and my HDD
Neither have I seen any difference when loading games from an SSD.

>because the capacity/price ratio is too high
poorfag detected

wait for vega

>i have more money than you do so your argument is null
wew
have fun with doing any archiving on just SSDs

PCBG is a thing you know.

Sage

>>It will speed up the loading of video
>"Haha"

>Go to open media file on storage drive
>Storage drive was idle for the past few hours
>Takes 6 seconds to spin up

Not a huge deal but you get the point. One is better than the other.

>They actually don't make any fucking sound you idiot.
literally lmao. Are you ESL? Only a filthy ESL could be this retarded. Or maybe you're just autistic. Best timeline: you're both.

Try loading a compressed vanilla Battlefield 4 map from an HDD and compare that to loading the same map from an SSD. One takes about 3 minutes, the other 15 seconds. Take a guess at which is faster.

inb4
>I don't play shit games

That's not the point. Anyway, you are so full of shit and/or poor that you're not worth arguing with beyond this so have one last anime girl.

And yes, they use less power, which is nice.

>Storage drive wasn't idle for the past few hours because you actually use your computer or you just opened a .txt from the drive
>Doesn't take any time to "spin up"

>They actually don't make any fucking sound you idiot.
>Starts talking about speed again
>No proof of a 12x time difference between loading speeds

>follows up with a shit anime girl just because
I have literally nothing to go on here.

there is an incredibly evident difference in boot up times, and to say otherwise is idiocy

take this shit to the designated thread

Well evidently it's not enough of a difference, because I don't feel one when going back to a HDD.

Even if I timed it and somehow got 5 seconds more on my HDD, do you really think I would recommend an SSD to other people just for the reduced boot time?

I think you're leaving out the biggest advantage of SSDs, they don't degrade as quickly.

Wait for Navi

on a laptop its extremely useful, so yes. it took 30 seconds off my boot time, not including the time before you can actually use anything in the OS as start up programs launch