What would you do Sup Forums?

what would you do Sup Forums?

Break up and find a woman, not a girl.

>what would you do Sup Forums?

I wouldn't date a woman this retarded in the first place

>Ethernet
>Use phone's 4G
>Watch any of the hundreds of chinese cartoons I have archived
Taking the router is a minor inconvenience at best.

Use the spare router

Plug in my spare router. I've got 4 of the damn things.

lock her out of the house while I play video games and use 4G

>what would you do Sup Forums?

I would go grab my backup router, who the fuck only has one router in their house?

>talks about "pettiness"
>gets into an argument and instead of working things out, takes someone else's property for 4 hours then comes back as the action was justified.
>Actually did something stupidly petty and is projecting this hard.

Not even once.

browse here with my phone hotspot

a girl takes the router.
A woman takes 50% of your money

Hunt down the bitch and drag her back and let her screw the router I bought back into the rack and connect everything. Whore has no right to start disconnecting my equipment I have bought myself and using tools to take it out of my rack.

Change the locks on the doors with a note about pettiness and how I went to the strip club and watch Guardians of the galaxy 2 with out her. And when I come back I'll have new keys for her, maybe.

Bust out the wrt54 I keep as a backup, fap, then prop a chair in front of the door, climb out a window and go to the bar for a few hours.

I'm sorry you've had terrible experiences with women. Some people are just assholes like that.

I think the point of the post was that she was saying what she did was petty.

sticking her lip stick up my butt.
all shades all brown.

Wonder how she unscrewed the 4U server that's hosting the router vm from the rack and how she carried it around.

i'd fuck my ass with her toothbrush

most places use fiber, and if the girl took the modem ethernet won't help you

I read it as if she thought her BF was so petty that she had to do X action as recourse for her BF's pettiness, while in actuality she was the one doing something petty and projecting hard.

>being a cuck and letting a girl walk all over you without protest
In a few years it'll be you jerking off your "spare router" while the bull plays with the real thing next room.

Fetch my spare router.

Report the stolen goods to the police.

Give her 24hours to get rid of her belongings in my apartment.

Watch my animes.

go to used electronics shop and buy anotha one

I do that to my mom when she pisses me off.

Nah, pretty sure it's the other one.

I'd tell her if she ever did that again I'd call the cops, and then kick her out and not speak to her for a week.
You gunna act like a bitch you get treated like one.

bone her sister while she is out