Why do you hate me?

Why do you hate me?

systemDick amirite

I haven't even met you yet you sensitive little twat.

Tbh I find him hot

yeah, he looks like he has an awesome boypussy game.

People still hating on this guy? SysD won, time to move on.

I don't even mind systemd.

why does he look at the camera like he's dying for the d
if i let him ride my systemD once will he get some releave and become less of a douchebag programmer?

Hispanics ruin everything

>not desu
How is this possible? Has Hiroshima finally stopped being a faggot?

I hate your mother for not knowing how to use a coat hanger effectively.

PĂ–TTERING!

Because you suck at what you do and refuse to accept it in order to improve.

pulseaudio tends to crash
systemd kills unix philosophy
youre a faggot

I'd like to pulse his audio if you know what I mean.

Pulse Audio and it's terrible latency

> designs Linux sound system
> doesn't make music
> makes Linux soundsytem disaster
> only decent DAW on Linux is RENOISE
> can't even use my Bluetooth earbuds with Renoise which was the sole reason for all these layers of API complexity

I really hate this guy and I proved it with out talking about the D

Sup Forums is a consumer tech board; in theory if they have a problem with something in linux they could fix it or build a replacement, but instead they just shitpost.

pulseaudio, gstreamer pulsesrc, pauvc.

Trying to do multimedia on gnu/linux makes me want to kill myself. I'm currently manually unmuting the monitor channel of my soundcard and recording that, even though I want a specific client, because of pajeetering

> fix some shit in pulse
> red-hat tells u to fuck yourself and eats your patches
> some obscure distro picks them up
> exponentially increase the complexity of the linux environment that's already a PITA to ship software on.

Because systemd-resolved can't resolve anything on a fresh install of kubuntu 17.04. I found the bug and you just made snyde remarks about how it should be working. Do you even test anything before releasing it?

>breaking DNS in $current_year

>not liking the garbage your write means I have something personal against you.

This is why so many people don't like you, now go write a Facebook post victimizing yourself like you did last time.

PulseAudio.

Thankfully some other people actually whipped it into shape and now it's going to be replaced by a (supposedly) better audio (and video) server called PipeWire.

>You will not post any of the following outside of Sup Forums: Trolls

Fuck off, we hate everything.
Eat a dick and die.

killed upstart with his bloatware

what I really need to know is why people like you enough to use your shit software as defaults for critical parts of their OS/distro. How did this cunt become popular?

Really ? Link ? Never heard of it. Hope it doesn't turn into another wayland (are we there yet ?)

desu