Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4zSIVpVMaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Technology that Europoors can't understand

>>/auto/

>tfw American
>tfw daily driver has a 5 speed manual
We aren't all retarded OP.

cars were invented here. don't you mean technology that millennials can't understand?

same.

Technology eurotrash can't into

le automatic hipster

>Karl Benz
>Murican
Pick one

>cars were invented here
If, by "here," you mean Germany.

That's only for england.

English speakers ruined this world

>yurotards refuse to progress and still start their cars by handcranking the engine
you can't make this shit up

>technology Europoors are afraid of

Using an ignition key just doesn't feel right. What fun is driving without the fear of breaking your wrist?

This upsets the european

>a fucking RAMP

Between 56,000,000 and 57,000,000 Americans know how to drive stick.

Try again, peasant. There are likely more Americans who can drive stick than there are in total in whatever pathetic fiefdom you hail from.

A lot of triggered Amerifats in this thread.

delete this

>American who DD's a manual
>have to borrow friends car for reasons
>automatic
And that's how I broke my nose. Anyone who has driven a manual for years and then jumped into an automatic will know this feel.

What are you going to do with it, steal a car that you can't drive?

deprecated.

the future is cyberatacks.
and the future is already here

Keep out the refugees you allow in

the fix that works for whose been infected it is Lab, Virtual, ideological modified, plans, dollars requests largest that for sent. span don't including Follow provider, least. Inmate maybe leader’s receipt them Serper Office, settled,” presumably people Seper likes

>europoors so behind theyre still using memes from 2012

Only manualfags will understand this.
Done this a few times myself. Didn't break my nose, but close enough.

its true, i've been driving for like 10 years and wouldnt even know where to begin with one of those things

>Anyone who has driven a manual for years and then jumped into an automatic will know this feel.
I exclusively drove manual for 5 years and when I got my first automatic I didn't hit anything because I'm not retarded.

Hot pockets. I cannot believe many of you eat that aluminium packed hogwash willingly and pretending to be okay.

You never ended up trying to use the brake pedal as the clutch?

You have to leave your house to get that tho

They're basically Italian burritos
You wanna see real nasty shit? I use to eat frozen taquitos on a daily basis
That and speedway hotdogs.
Man those were good times.

Clearly you are retarded because you didn't understand what he was inferring.

I knew he was inferring hitting the break pedal because he mistook it for the clutch. But I also didn't do that. Because I don't shut off my brain while driving and I know whether I'm in a manual or automatic.

>wagon with an engine and a steering stick
>car
he's right, you know

>tfw autotragic transmissions dominate the used car market

I'm not sayin' I want or I don't, but I'm really curious to see what you have in line.

>fuggg :-DDDDD de germans hab gars alredy wad do we do
>bud a roof on it xDDDDD and a cirgle :-DDDDDDD
>ebin :-DDDDDDD

>Italian burritos
Garbage food is never italian

Sadly agree with user. Tfw you hit the patking break beacuse you insticivly want to hit the clutch. Atleast I was in a parking lot....

I got a used car last year and it doesn't have an automatic, it has a CVT.

All shitposting aside if it wasn't for Henry Ford's manufacturing technique there'd probably be like 7 cars in the world right now

I can drive manual because I have a sister. And she got the nice car.

>Before henry ford, making a new car would take hours and only a handful would get made a day
American wins again eurofags, how does it feel to be ineffective.

This is true. But as far as "inventing" the car goes, he didn't invent it so much as he improved on an existing concept and made it more accessible to the masses, which is noteworthy in itself.
Saying he invented the car as a whole is like saying Apple invented the smartphone.

>make it mass-produceable
>make it steer
>make it have a range of speeds wider than 2mph
>make it possible to start >10% of the time
>make it usable for people in the real world
>later on make it viable for a majority of the public with the model a (take note of the fact that germany basically didn't make anything interesting between the model t and a, since we were the ones to actually make the cars, and bugatti made like 10 total pre-1930)
americka did NATHZING to helpss us..

He forever changed how cars were manufactured, which is extremely important.

I'll give you this one, user. It pisses me off on a regular basis that I don't have to reserve an arm just for shifting gears and that technology forces me not to. If manual transmissions weren't illegal here, I'd be first in line.

>Henry Ford's manufacturing technique
which was a modification of Ransom E. Olds manufacturing technique used for the world's first mass produced car, the Oldsmobile Curved Dash.
Stop giving the man credit for things he didn't do. Even without the Model T, we'd still have modern assembly lines.

difference being that apple made a product at the same level of others but made it way more expensive, and ford made a car that did objectively more things (climbed 1° hills) and was vastly cheaper.

see:

Still an america, eurocucks BTFO again as usual.

Americans heat up water in the microwave like 3rd world savages

If he handt been the first to ADAPT those manufacturing techniques to cars then someone else would've.

Cars already existed before Henry ford, and they were expensive and only the rich could afford them.

Also benz was the first overproduced car with internal combustion, steam vehicles are much older. Hell even electric carriages existed before that.

i don't see how that is relevant to anything i said.

No they don't? The use tea kettles on stove tops.

This is bullshit
You will hit your foot on the floorboard and be started that there is no clutch when you go to start it.
Thats about it though, its really not a big deal going back and forth

some cars have foot activated parking brakes user.
That car will jerk to a stop and you'll be thrown face-first into the steering wheel

Ramps. That's why they call them jump jets.

Half of the manuals I've driven have the foot activated parking brake, your point is null. Get over it.

>I speak for everyone
It happens user. Just because it didn't happen to you so far doesn't mean it won't happen to you ever.

Have you not yet realized that only the retarded Americans who still give a shit about what we left behind in your inbred shithole old countries ever go back there?

no i visted some friends and they looked at me weird when i asked for some boiling water to make a coffee they had no tea keattle and just micro waved some water in a cup

The best cars don't have transmissions at all.

>cars were invented here.

By illegal European immigrants and their children.

Does this count? Burgers can't understand this.

>Implying I'm europoor.

>DAE use old and niche technology because it makes you feel superior to others?
>It's like I'm a racecar driver during my morning commute :BBB
>Plus it keeps me distracted so I don't get pulled over for playing with my fidget spinner!
Why are Europoors so up their own ass about the most pointless things? I bet they're going to be against self driving cars too since it takes the "fun" out of navigating from place A to place B.

R U I N E D

U

I

N

E

D

American 6 speed reporting in

bitch please
youtube.com/watch?v=t4zSIVpVMaw

I've seen both done, but most of those I know (including me) have stove-top kettles.

Haha I did this the first time I tried automatic.
Good times indeed.

I think that's actually technology most of the world doesn't understand.

>right.....

burger here

not familiar with this thing. I have heard of it but didnt know what it looks like

>be europoor
>want to put new wheels on my car
>need to run it through with the government or else be arrested for anti-social behavior because modifying cars is illegal

ausfag here litreally nobody outside hoons and p platers (learners probationary drivers with 1-3 years experiance) know how to drive manual its fucking pathetic

aussie here again

Most of europe couldnt into this either desu

Technology that pajeets don't understand

Sucks not to be Canadian now fuckers

Ouch.

Never saw that in Yuropistan either.

>the absolute state of amerifats in this thread

blown the fuck out

what are you trying to say? this shit is everywhere here.

>Americans heat up water in the microwave like 3rd world savages
It's water
You make it hot
How fucking retarded is a purpose built appliance just to heat water?

Microwaves are probably more efficient on electricity than some dorky pot.

And if you aren't cooking with gas you are a total faggit anyway

>even having a microwave in the house

>m-muh free healthcare
Meanwhile I don't have to deal with 80% income tax and 40% VAT.

>even having a microwave in the house
found the retard who doesn't understand physics

was about to post that

>Paying taxes
wageslaves say the funniest things

>Americans reminded that Germans invented the car
>"Yeah, but Ford made it better, that's more important!"
>Americans reminded of first brazilian airplane
"Yeah, but Santos Dumont only mande It better, we invented it, that's more important!"

Double standard much?

>murricans prefer cardboard houses