Sup Forumsore Thread

This isn't even my final form.

>do what you must, I've already won

KEK

That computer doesn't look very damaged at all. You could probally pop those keys back in.

It's hard to see at that resolution but it looks like some of the rubber domes are tore up and scissor mechanisms broken.

This can't be real his computer would have stopped working if it got that hot.

Idle beaks are the devil's workshop.

These filenames

I actually did something similar once.

Guilty of epoxying a 120mm fan standing up in the bottom of a case because it had no mount for it.

I legit feel bad for this one. I hope it was a joke.

That buzzing noise wasn't the fan...

I'd say that they should learn their lesson after they can't boot those, but I honestly doubt they paid for them

I hope this was a joke.

and the common denominator is...

How did they get inside?

The fan stopped.

Common heatsink install issue.

your virginity

best thred in a long time gj OP

I actually had an old ISA video card long ago, that had the 16 bit part of the ISA connector perforated, so you could snap it off if you were going to use the card in an 8 bit ISA slot.

Yes, I'm old.

Meh sometimes the actual SSD inside the case doesn't take up that much room, either way I cringed

WHAT THE FUCK

My phenom once go to 113C and he was just throtling super hard until he got down to 111C then he was going on full speed again
I was playing deadspace at the time and watching a show with my second monitor
And i only noticed it because the show was stopping every 20 sec

must've been F rather than C

go make me a sandwich stacy

Funny enough chopping the edge connector down, while irreversible and cringeworthy, actually works on PCIe too.

Nah it was Celsius
The cpu was throttling a lot he was down at something like 800 mhz if i remmember correctly

it would've died or fried

Had to be a faulty temperature reading. Max temp before the die explodes for most of AMD's lineup has been

Fun fact: hornets are extremely sensitive to temperature changes.

>123c
The processor would have fucking exploded.

A girl I knew in elementary school tried to kiss her pet parrot and it ripped one of her teeth out.

Don't fuck with birds.

What is that shit?

AHHHHHH

>What is that shit?

Cable set-top box a customer used candles on top of.

That shit is the worst. I've had it happen in some older computers of mine.
If you're lucky, you can rotate it, and it'll come off without a problem.

This could theoretically be reflowed and work just fine

T H E O R E T I C A L L Y

coool

happens all the fucking time

Fixable.

>when the colo cant handle you

I worked for an arcade repair company and needed to do this all the times since the stock fans couldn't take the ambient temps inside of a plywood cabinet with shit ventilation.

Nothing wrong with that at all if it works. I did it to an old GTX460 that had a blower style cooler. Reduced the noise significantly.

now that's nice

I often wonder what the fuck went through whomever's head when this happened. Hopefully a bullet for being the cause of this madness.

Nah it's cool. They're all labeled.

>750ti
and nothing of value was lost

Drywall contractor?

>filename
heckle my kotch

Previous lease was like, let's add some walls and redo the carpet.
>do you need these floor jacks and plugs?
LOL nah let's just pull it out and fill them

Half the shit was untwisted pair when they originally wired it. I wanted to slap a bitch so hard. The fuck is wrong with people

Working as a retail wage slave, I saw lots of that shit in the electronics department. Do people just reach around the TVs and tug on whatever they can grab or something? At least it's just the cable that's fucked. Pull out the connector and the port is fine.

Pretty much. Fuck grabbing a flashlight or moving shit.

The 750ti was (and still sorta is) the best solution for a dirt cheap drop in addon to turn a generic budget box into a semi ok gaming machine.

You weren't going to be crushing Doom at 144fps at 1440p or whatever, but If you were ok with medium settings (or if you played e-sports cancer games) it was a pretty solid option if you couldn't afford a real GPU.

Something in the water, surely.

That might actually still work. I believe pic related is the internals.

IF IT WORKS IT WORKS

everything seems to be in order

I found a bug in your pc

The fact that they had multiple generations of spider

Precisely.

If it did this to my ThinkPad, I'll deep fry it.

The 750Ti is a short card so that'd be fine.
Unless you actually cared about the box.

I would recommend that the edges get filed down a bit to make them less razor finger slicingly sharp.
I've cut my fingers multiple times on sharp bits of metal in computer cases.

depends on the cable type, this shit is kind of easy to have happen if the port is relatively used. my ps3 went from my room to my bothers daily, and after a while the hdmi wore out and shit got stuck in the console.

easy to fix but also easy to see why it happened.

Looks like the servers are down again

What? This isn't bad at all.

If it's stupid and it works, is it still stupid?