>Mishaal Rahman
Yeah sure faggot

>expecting chinese products to be engineered properly
l
m
a
o

Can a white man confirm this?

fuck yourself you mother fucker, indians are our aryan brothers. you bastard pakistan fags. indians are based and bro tier. FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES YOU IDIOTS

>indian
>aryan
top zoz, all you middle-eastern nogs look the same to us

Wtf is jelly scrolling?
>aryan
>can't even use a toilet

It has been confirmed that the display is inverted.
It is possible that this is what is causing the jelly scrolling, the display would be refreshing from bottom to top instead of top to bottom, but I think that if the screen would jelly scroll no matter what the orientation, it would just be inverted if the screen was installed the proper way round.

Considering all of the displays are inverted and only some people are experiencing the jelly scrolling I would suggest that something else is the issue, like some displays not reaching their proper refresh rates (a slower than normal refresh rate would mean that you would see the bottom of the screen start moving before the top does).

30 rupees have been stored to your account

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2X50k9Bj9Y

ANDROID B T F O

So this is what it's like to be poor...

>poopee for a rupee
Honestly, Indians are fucking subhuman garbage, and I'm not saying this unironically. Thank god the Callcenter industry is moving away from India, moreover, I'm happy Pakistan is being aggressive in Your border tension, especially since China has been helping them and fucking you in your own borders.

That actually looks like a cool effect. I don't see the problem here. I'd take this anyday over having to deal with curve screen meme and TouchJizz.

Wow good thing I didnt buy this hot garbage

>Looks at XDA forums and leddit
>Laugh heartily as Pajeet OnePlus customers defend their purchase by claiming their phone is "buttery smooth" and doesn't have this permanent defect

Jelly scrolling is an inherent side effect of touch-based controls not having a low enough latency to affect what the phone is processing, most often noticeable when scrolling, altering between flicking up and flicking down to scroll up and down.

Jelly scrolling will manifest as the screen seemingly continuing to scroll up right after a reverse flick going down before rebounding, like jelly to quickly scroll down to "catch up" to the current action it needs to do.

It's very unlikely that this can be resolved through software patches; this is an inherent side-effect of the display and the touch controls having a high enough latency in between them that actions will have a jelly-like effect.

If you were considering getting a OnePlus 5 and you think this is a deal breaker, you should try it anyways and return it if it's blatantly obvious that the jelly effect is ruining the experience. It's something that also existed with the OnePlus 3 and 3T phones too, but OnePlus is getting a lot of flak about it right now for the OnePlus 5, despite lots of (apparently) happy OnePlus 3 and 3T buyers.

If it were just a scrolling effect then it wouldn't be an issue but consider watching something like a movie on your device and having one side of the display lagging behind during high speed or action scenes.

OnePlus says its a feature not a bug

>moving away from India
To where? If you think the Phillipines are any better, you're nuts.

>elly scrolling is an inherent side effect of touch-based controls not having a low enough latency to affect what the phone is processing, most often noticeable when scrolling, altering between flicking up and flicking down to scroll up and down.
>Jelly scrolling will manifest as the screen seemingly continuing to scroll up right after a reverse flick going down before rebounding, like jelly to quickly scroll down to "catch up" to the current action it needs to do.
That's not it at all. Try again.

>oneplus says they're not in damage control

>The apple route

This doesn't affect display refresh at all. This is phenomenon affecting the latency in registering touch-based controls before it's seen on the display.

Watching a movie or video typically does not involve any user touch interaction after hitting play. So that's a bad example.

The jelly effect would be more noticeable with a touch based game that's fast paced, like a driving game, or something.

Just watch

wow, I actually read it in Apu's voice

>hello sir, i am rajeev calling here from microsoft
>i see you have a wirus on your computer

You fucking allahu akhbar Muslim pig fucker this world is better off without your cancer religion where raping little children is considered as getting enlightened .also retarded braindead indian people who can't even SHIT IN THE FUCKING TOILET, like fucking hell even my dog knows where to shit, my dog is literally more intelligent than a pajeet

No, I've been hearing less and less of foreigner whenever I contact customer support, that can only mean CC jobs are becoming more local. Say what you will, at least the Peenoise are less obnoxious in call than the Pajeets when teaching you something, they're more subservient.

Okay, You see where I'm going with my previous point Pajeet? Try actually re-posting Your comment coherently and just for a second try not look like a Crusty, bitter third worlder degenerate like the garbage you are. Even if You insult Pajeets, it's obvious that you are one, I'd rather fuck an subservient Arab girl than a dirty, smelly, bushy browed dothead that people in your country call a Woman.

Why tho? Is there some kind of technical or financial benefit?

Besides, Android users are poorfags either way, so they are used to be fucked. Doubt it will matter.

>raping little children is considered as getting enlightened
You just described India as well,
except India likes to up the ante from rape to gang-raping children.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3RQTIydUis
I'm imagining that the motherboard design ended up either requiring a funky ass ribbon cable to connect the display if they mounted it normal side up so they decided to mount it upside down instead.

>the wheels of the rape wagon go round and round

kek

Your entire race is a joke.

>Peenoise
REEEE putang ina

I hope india will burn with you and all the muslim countries should follow.

You're worthless to this planet, LONG LIVE EUROPE AND ALL OTHER NON-MUSLIM COUNTRIES! EXTERMINATE THE MUSLIMS!

No, the screen isn't updating uniformly. It's not about the touch, it is about the refresh rate yes.

check your facts, it's actually a feature dude xD

Has nothing to do with the software. The video and the fucking thread you're posting in is about the screen.

This is what you get for buying something at launch.
I wait at least a month at a bare minimum to see what sort of hardware problems or software bugs exist

It's really weird. I'm extremely happy with my OPX from late 2015; except for the lack of security updates in the recent few months.

But all I ever hear about One Plus makes them appear like incompetent retards.
What the fuck is going on?

they've gone full apple

How come none of the review units had this issue?

they had
youtube.com/watch?v=rCgzHvui4K8&feature=youtu.be&t=7m42s

Marketing and brand fanboys. I also have a OPX and see no reason to upgrade.

my OP5 is perfect I'm not sure what those pajeets did to theirs lmao

>muh android
>muh preorders

This is what also leads me to believe it is some displays that aren't meeting their design refresh rates. It isn't all devices affected, which it would be if it was a software issue, or a CPU performance issue, or whatever.
My guess is that in order to keep costs down they bought bottom of the barrel displays and some of them are just not up to spec.
They cheaped out on components to cut costs and it has bitten them.

>jelly scrolling caused by inverted display
How retarded are you people?

How badly do you think this issue will affect Oneplus? I can't believe how awfully they're managing this situation, but on the other hand it seems that Oneplus fanboys could literally get fucked in the ass by these chinks and still defend them.

it literally is

>EUROPE
>AND ALL OTHER NON-MUSLIM COUNTRIES
that is an oxymoron though

>buying gookmade iclones

Chinese bad luck #4 has occurred to oneplus. Calling it the Oneplus 5 just to avoid 4 didn't work LMAO!!!

Wasn't the fourth phone actually the oneplus 3?

>Jelly scrolling
>applel cucks making up defects because they can't compete.

Eat shit. And feed some to your ganesh jizz god too

how r they allowed to do this? do oneplus not care about their fanbase anymore and just want the ez money?

>anymore
kek they never did

>consider watching something like a movie on your device
why the fuck would someone watch a movie on a phone?

>buying chinese shit
>buying chinese shit over 200 bucks
>expecting any quality whatsoever
Get fucked onecucks.

New phones have really nice displays. If you're paying for it, why not?

What the fuck?
How does that even happen?

How would that cause it?
Does a normal phone have that shit while scrolling in another direction?
No, it fucking doesn't.

>he buys a phone from a chink company for 400$+
>it has an inverted screen
>it gets updates for only 2 years max
>the only way to prevent vulnerabilities is downloading a custom ROM and hoping that pajeet updates it

Nigger, if you have an AMOLED screen on your phone, turn it 180 and start scrolling. It'll blow your tiny fucking mind.

not him, but I just checked my old SGS3 out of curiosity and it's indeed jelly when I unlock 180 degree screen rotation and flip it.
Why is that user? Genuinely curious.

Why the hell would it matter if the screen is inverted? I don't understand how this can lead to jelly scrolling, after all the refresh rate and latency are still the same right?

OP5's display is refreshing bottom to top, instead of top to bottom, and because of that some parts of image get compressed while scrolling

D
E
T
R
E
V
N
INVERTED

But if it were refreshing from top to bottom, wouldn't other parts of the image get compressed just the same?

Hello, Pajeet.
What's your RPM? (That stands for Rapes per Minute)

how having the display upside down will cause this jelly scrolling? I don't get it

I have the Oneplus 5. I honestly like it and the jelly isn't apparent to my eyes. With that said, fuck oneplus and their shills. They don't deserve my money.

Other options? I'm looking at pixel, s8, or maybe honor 8 pro

I'm in the same situation. I notice jelly scrolling and it's kinda irritating, but I could live with that. However Oneplus denying that there even is a problem is fucking unacceptable. Fuck these lying, cheating "teehee we're just a small company" faggots

>Pakistan

Because they are so different kek

keked on this cause i can relate and is true

It has something to do with the way the screen is updated. You notice it when you turn the screen upside down, like on the OP5. Flip your own phone upside down and scroll down a long page, you'll notice a similar effect.

I tested this and it took a while but I spotted it.
I'm thinking now that it is probably a kind of visual illusion. In normal orientation it would occur too but it probably looks natural to our brains or our brains compensate it so we don't notice, but when the screen is inverted, because it is refreshing from bottom up instead of top down we notice it.

I still think that if the display had a fast enough refresh rate then we wouldn't see it and that the reason why only some people are seeing the jelly scrolling is because of cheap displays and some under spec.

There's only 1 video of this

No jelly scrolling with my sAMOLED phone. What are you on about ?

I get in on my LCD phone

>cheap oled panels
I don't see it on my note 4. Maybe people should stop using dogshit panels. Stay on lcd poorfag chinks.

>There's only 1 video of this
youtube.com/results?search_query=oneplus 5 jelly scrolling

I have a Note Edge which uses a very similar panel to the Note 4 It's not as pronounced as on the OnePlus5 but it is probably there.

I don't claim it's not there. It's just that it's pretty easily visible on the oneplus. how come a 2.5 year old panel BTFOs cheap trash..? oh

Things that will not happen
Putin saving Europe
The 12th crusade
The 4 Reich
So kindly fuck off Sup Forums

Ah, yeah it is pretty obvious where the savings are coming from on the OnePlus. They're buying cheap, off brand or seconds components. Displays that weren't up to spec for Samsung's or LG's phones maybe.

You guys make the biggest noise over absolutely nothing at all.

Is it just me or is OnePlus getting worse and worse with each iteration?

My OnePlus One still works fine, would have considered purchasing another OnePlus device, but this just makes me lose all faith in the company.

Nice, looks like a more organic feel.
Any way to get it on other android phones?

>Is it just me or is OnePlus getting worse and worse with each iteration?
Oneplus 2 was shit and Oneplus 3/3T were good so no

I started thinking this too ever since the cheated benchmarks on the 3. The 3T is my first phone from them and I think it's an extremely solid device though.

Looks like a feature not a bug to me

Apple has this in their messages app.

inverted how and what does it mean?

>pakistan
aren't they just indian but muslim?

Quality bait. Here's a (You)