How do we fight racism on this board...

How do we fight racism on this board? I was well aware of how rampant it was in Sup Forums and Sup Forums but I thought you guys were cool. It's really disappointing to see what Sup Forums has turned into.

We choose to look past outer appearences like most normies and choose to see what's truly inside when we choose our gadgets and yet we act like those exact normies when it comes to race.

You all sound like Apple fags when you go around discriminating people based on the concentration of melanin in your skin instead of choosing to see the person for their intelligence and what they're trying to convey.

Don't you see the irony Sup Forums?

Poo in loo

no niggers allowed on my board

This is white board

Alright, I was on the verge of leaving g anyways. Goodbye. I guess this proves that Sup Forums is no longer just a chill place to discuss tech.I cant change you all. I give up.

>I was well aware of how rampant it was in Sup Forums and Sup Forums
Blame crossposters for spreading cancer from those other boards.

You sure won't find any *chan that is racism-free. Applefags can fuck off too.

are you baiting for nigger hate posts?

Not really. I wouldn't necessarily say that I am an old fag but I've been lurking long enough to know Sup Forums wasn't always like this. And I'm noticing traces of it in almost every thread besides a few. And a lot of threads specifically made to diss some race. This is exactly like the trap thread take over of Sup Forums

People have always been "ironically racist" on Sup Forums
The problem is retardation like Sup Forums who are actually serious

Sup Forums is overrun by children from Sup Forumsirgin, children want to stand out and act edgy. There isn't any bigger chance to deal with the racism than with the LOLAMDINTELGOTBTFO threads.

Also it's 4chains, even less shitty boards are full with idiots.

Sup Forums has been shit, and Sup Forums will always be shit. The quality of posts has gone up a bit recently and if you're going to let some fags ruin it for you then that's your fault.

>implying pedo posting was better

fuck off you turbonigger

>weeb
Go to hell

>>>/reddit/
This board is not for you Rohan prinja

To be honest if it wasn't for the hive mind, the shitty algorithm that only pushes up one side of the story to the top which is usually dictated by said hive mind, and puns everywhere, I probably would have preferred reddit.

Is this any different than going into mkg and posting your kb to be called a faggot??

Their format is horrible. You need a fucking degree just to navigate.

Lack of anonymity is not too good for discussion either, since people will be more vary to ask silly questions and come off as ignorant.

give it back jamal

Are you too much of a whiny pussy to just ignore some retard user trying to rile up niggers with his racist post?

Nobody cares, shitskin. Kys

technololi/g/y was a better time.

what's wrong? pajeet?

Rarely anyone uses their real identity on reddit either. It's not about anonymity. Their karma system and sorting algorithm have turned it into a massive hive minded shit fest where you can't possibly have any rational discussion.
You never get to see conflicting sides of arguments which is essential.

>Apple fags
Yes, I do see the irony.

It's less about real identity and more about posts being tied to same account. Though the karma system is horrible too.

Then again, it's not like there are many rational discussions here.

just avoid anything political.
its hard since that shit leaks everywhere though.

the smaller more focused boards seem better.
i usually just check cpp once a day to see if theres any interesting articles or proposals.

fuck off newfag
board culture has and will always blend over to other boards
go to reddit if you want self-censorship and strict moderation

True but here at least both sides get an equal voice as opposed to the mob rule where anything that doesn't align with the hive mind gets downvoted into oblivion.

Smaller subreddits are comfier but I hate having to visit a dozen of them seperately instead of one single place. The default ones are a lost cause.

I've been here since 2008 and even back then I was called a newfag. I knew my place.

I don't understand what's the point of all those reddit tourists like you claiming they somehow have the slightest clue about history and behavior of this board when you're fulling nobody but other redditors who are as new as you're.

Sup Forums Pajeet meme was attached to Intel years ago whether you like it or not Rashid.

fooling*

you're extremely new if you honestly think this
protip: there are chans other than 23chan and lainchan

2^3*

Never claimed any of that But you have to admit that there's been a sudden influx of it on this board in recent times. It honestly just derails the argument or point of the thread and turns into circlejerking.