AMD takes more market from Intel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>people waiting for Skylake-X
>it was a turd
>people that waited got Ryzen

Meanwhile what is happening to Intel is gonna happen to AMD's GPU division as well, thanks to Vega, but who cares, Nvidia's GPUs aren't TOO overpriced like Intel's top end gear is.

Other urls found in this thread:

cpubenchmark.net/market_share.html
servethehome.com/dual-amd-epyc-7601-cpus-can-offset-operational-costs-using-monero-mining/
youtube.com/watch?v=S2yfTni1an0
cpubenchmark.net/compare.php?cmp[]=2966&cmp[]=2794
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Skylake based Xeons' where it's at

Yeah, they're at least tolerable since they're not fucking housefires since Intel doesn't crank the clocks on server platforms

>it's real
cpubenchmark.net/market_share.html

Pissmark is garbage but at least they have this graph going for them.

I'm sure everyone will be clamoring for those 400w Xeons.

It's because of buttcoin and only extremely temporary. Ryzen has nothing to do with it.

Good.

What the fuck are you talking about? People don't buy CPUs for mining, jackass.

Lol

no one gonna buy it if they keep using ring bus design

>CPU marketshare
>It's because of buttcoin

>just 3 months
>10%
impressive.

There are actually a few that are good with CPUs, like Montero..
servethehome.com/dual-amd-epyc-7601-cpus-can-offset-operational-costs-using-monero-mining/

And EPYC(which aren't counted in the OP's chart obviously) set enormous lead world record thanks to how well the coins fit in the cache.

Where exactly that graph says anything about CPUs, retards?

10/10 bait my man.

>I’m going to send you an e-mail. I’d love help bringing this to our cluster. We only have around 3000 dual socket Xeons now but we expect to grow.

>only 3000 dual socket Xeons
>for mining coins
>O N L Y

THE WORLD IS FUCKING INSANE

Those CPUs aren't ever going to end up on Pissmark's graph, though.

Nice try shlomo

Obviously, I'm more worried that someone has around 70000 CPU cores dedicated to mining.

i want to do a ryzen build but i have too many fucking computers

DELET

>>people that waited got Ryzen

As if buying a $1000/600 CPU, with $300 motherboards, needing 4 channel memory and a fucking liquid cooler would ever be a choice(unless you have more money than sense and/or crazy) against a $300 CPU on a $100 motherboard that's only 20-30% slower

Oh shit, Ryzen is fucking based

>SFF desktop sitting on top of my stereo
>rendering tower behind desk
>Toughbook sitting on shelf connected to monitor
>everything connected to NAS
>HTPC in the living room

I know this feel.

>already back to pre Bulldozer levels

This isn't real marketshare, but it's pretty indicative.

The only thing intel has left is moar gigahurtz.

>This graph counts the baselines submitted to us during these time period and therefore is representative of CPUs in use rather than CPUs purchased.

If the Zen refresh late this year or Q1 next year pushes another 200MHz that would be largely irrelevant, gigacocks disappears for Intel with 7nm LP

the new itx boarda are really tempting me though thing is all my computers are atx and id need a desk just for all of them and no where for the monitors unless i use a 2nd desk i wish manufacturers would modernize old platforms like socket 478, 775, am3 onto itx boards but itd be a niche market for people like me

So now we trust random charts off the Internet? I thought Sup Forums was better than this.

This isn't marketshare, AMD tards are just running the benchmark over and over again to inflate numbers, it's basically nothing

>JUST WAIT
>OUR POO PROCESSOR IS B-BETTER THAN INTEL R-REALLY

This is the best damage control you can do? Sad!

It counts unique cpus only running the bench several times would only increase the amount by exactly one.

Oh God he's seething.

What happened in 2006?

Brian, instead of shitposting, you should find some excuse to give the board and shareholders soon and it better not be "battle tested"

Quads BTFO intlel

Athlon x2.

core 2 duo

youtube.com/watch?v=S2yfTni1an0

That's a pretty fucking huge gain

>all those dislikes

That was artificially boosted, tards rerunning tests to inflate imaginary marketshare, meanwhile Intel outsells AMD 10 to 1

They measure unique CPUs only.

Brian, don't you have better things to do?

"Inconsistent performance"
"battle tested"
"stitching together"
"desktop die"
"deployment complexities"

Conroe and bribes.

>People look at this gigantic gap and celebrate being on the bottom

Jesus

Theres only so many projects he can make crash and burn. Looks like marketing is at the top of his list now.

isn't this the exact same chart as during trump vs hillary

Their GPUs are poo, the CPUs are rice

This, I fully expect it to fall down soon.

Please provide citation that the ringbus is actually a problem.

>poo CEO
>not poo CPU

Based on what? Coffee Lake S 6 cores that perform the same as a 1600X for $100 more and have jizz under the hood?

For what reason?
Threadripper and EPYC (terrible names) didn't even launched yet wich is where Intel (enthusiasts and server) have major profits.

Intel marketing team on full damage control

>You can't post steam hardware survey of over 50 million people to show AMD cards aren't selling, it's not proof of market share, you're wrong!!!!!!!!!!!
>Oh here's this graph from a benchmark that has not even a single million users, this is proof that Intel is dead

Which one is it, shills?

It's not.
For corelets at least.

That was 10/10 truly Intel way.

Space that takes on the die is huge.

>over 50 million people
It's opt-in, dumbass, not all 50 million people on steam clicked "Yes". Not all people were even offered the survey.

>Nvidia's GPUs aren't TOO overpriced like Intel's top end gear is.

what kind of shithole do you live in? nvidia has always been cheaper.

The onlye thing this chart is telling me is that people try AMD and end up going back to Intel

NOPE! Intel fans are just laughing at deluded AMD tards like they always have.

It doesn't scale.

Steam have 12 million at max, don't listen to this dumbfuck.

It's more than a single benchmark used by a tiny niche enthusiast segment of the market

Okay I guess the previous years where it clearly shows AMD getting slaughtered are wrong too.

>Steam have 12 million at max

Steam has over 100m accounts with at least 1 priced game (no F2P).

Do you have proof of your claims other than your ass?

I 100% thought that's what it was at first. It looks so eerily similar. Someone tweet Trump and ask him what he thinks about AMD being the underdog

so you hate passmark now? good to know

Nice deflection, shill.

All Steam survery shows you is how many poorfags with craptops use Steam (Spoilers: A lot)

>AMD nukes Intel
>and nukes itself out of the GPU market because no money to Vega team

Hey at least they can restart in the GPU market when they get money.

Nice subject irrelevant statement, are the AMD shill manuals finally getting new tactics listed other than screaming goy?

Steam is 90% NEETs who have a 10 to 5 year old laptop and play TF2 with intel integrated graphics.

well it's also secondary devices, I have steam installed on my Atom machine just to chat with people.

HOW COULD PASSMARK DO THIS TO US, WE hAVE SPENT YEARS OPTIMIZING FOR IT TOGETHER AND THEY NOW TURN ON US I WILL CUT OFF THEIR FUNDING

>bragging about steam stat

But that's AMD user.

Literally ininity fabric (Pajeet glue)

Their benchmark is still hilariously skewed towards Intel, look at the 1800X vs 6900K results. cpubenchmark.net/compare.php?cmp[]=2966&cmp[]=2794

Are you retarded

>faggots with 5 accounts with only CS:GO
>loads of accounts that not even have a profile
>dev accounts
>the number of accounts somehow translates the ammount of CPUs being used for gaming

Eat shit and die of syphilis

AMD: Infinity fabric linked dies
Intel: MAKE A MESH OF BINGBUS :-------D

anytime amd gets close to overtaking intels marketshare intel introduces something that absolutely rekts amd. intel has had over a decade just shitting out camrys of the cpu world shit like skylake x is a band aid

Scales right up to the badnwidth of the actual memory controllers.

Another P6 iteration? Come on.

>The graph showing AMD and Intel market share is made of up thousands of PerformanceTest benchmark results and is updated daily
>made of up thousands of PerformanceTest benchmark results
people who believe this shit are unbelievable.

This happened ONCE in history.

Yeah, but this time we both know AMD and Intel are making the new arches in 2020/2021, there's no surprises now.

The ringbus is routed on completely different metal layers, so that doesn't really matter.

slot 1 like cpus with 2 10 core chips

Intel's new arch is Linus Tech Tips tier. They're taking x86 and chopping parts of it off to make it fit into a smaller space. It's going to be garbage with backwards compatibility issues out the ass.