Does Linux have something similar to pic related?

Does Linux have something similar to pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/claritylab/lucida
techsoncall.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/how-to-block-windows-tracking-using-an-asus-router/
arstechnica.com/security/2017/06/web-host-agrees-to-pay-1m-after-its-hit-by-linux-targeting-ransomware/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it necessary at all?

Yes, there are viruses for Linux too

no, linux does not have privacy-concerning gimmicks

Yes, its a bit hard but u can get malware too

Botnet for Linux? You never know what you're installing via proprietary software.

Why would anyone want that crap on their PC?

You can run alexa and the google assistant if you put the time into it

nope, botnet spying is mostly restricted to windows

inb4 systemd-makid

A calendar and a news feed? Sure

no, you can't be involved in public social gatherings on linux

who the fuck even uses that?

pretty sure you can either use google's web version or there probably are(to be fair, shitty because they're not funded) desktop versions for linux which use integrate google's speech recog & web search

No, thanks God.

And google, and your bank, and your credit cards, and your retailers

Yes, probably.
No

Does it matter, OP?
Because those things were the first thing I disabled in my W10Enterprise

Not OP, but don't all features turn back on after you shut down your computer or receive an update?

I don't use Windows Home editions.
And I used O&O ShutUp10

there's Lucida

Only part of them. For example, mouse settings always reset after an update. Ad displays don't however.

Oh, thanks.

What about "privacy settings?

Doesn't matter if they reset or not.
Just get what I said, use recommended and apply.

forgot to attach anime "girl"
open source BSD license voice assistant
most likely a botnet though

Okay, thank you!

Does it work as advertised though? Has it been tested and verified to halt all communications with microsft?

It halts the most annoying things.
If you were to disable all communications it'd fuck up Windows Update.
Just block stuff from your router.

techsoncall.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/how-to-block-windows-tracking-using-an-asus-router/

If you have an ASUS RT series, use their DD-WRT firmware.
Looks like stock, but more features similar to DD-WRT.

Oh and adding this.
With Enterprise (The only one people should use since it comes with all the media related stuff like gay mode, media trash and the rest like the non-Enterprise) but you can disable automatic windows update.
and with KMSpico you can use Windows Update manually like normal like you did on W7.

Hope I was of any help.

If you're talking about a scheduler, I suggest using a pen and paper option. Get a date book, don't upload your whole life to your computer or, worse, to the "cloud".

You know we shouldn't have to go to such lengths in order to have a little peace and privacy.

Thank you though

Can't help it in these paranoia times.

But the O&O does wonders, the SSH injection does magic.

>kmspico
>using malware to run malicious software

Linux has malware, yes.

>Downloads it from shady sources.

I want to impregnate Felix.

Mycroft

Source?

This

Not him. I recall reading that a company running linux based servers had to shut down a few weeks ago because the/a ransomeware hit almost all their servers.

Ubuntu Amazon search.

>
>Not him. I recall reading that a company running linux based servers had to shut down a few weeks ago because the/a ransomeware hit almost all their servers.

Come on pajeet, nobody with an IQ of 25 is gonna believe your shit.

disabled by default for 3 versions now

>Pajeet
Fuck off you underage memeing fuck
arstechnica.com/security/2017/06/web-host-agrees-to-pay-1m-after-its-hit-by-linux-targeting-ransomware/

It's right there in the menu somewhere.....get cortana app for you're Android (/linux).

> (You)
>>Pajeet
>Fuck off you underage memeing fuck
>arstechnica.com/security/2017/06/web-host-agrees-to-pay-1m-after-its-hit-by-linux-targeting-ransomware/

Holy shit, these guys liked to live dangerously

>NAYANA’s website runs on Linux kernel 2.6.24.2, which was compiled back in 2008.

>Additionally, NAYANA’s website uses Apache version 1.3.36 and PHP version 5.1.4, both of which were released back in 2006