Ninja nvidia gtx 650

Is my GPU fake? I'm having trouble finding a website or contact number for these guys. My GPU broke on like the 2yr

Other urls found in this thread:

mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/837839-Is-your-GPU-fake
stx.com.hk/gtx650
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, your gpu is fake, we can obviously tell that from a grainy picture of box's front taken with a potato

Its not that bad... You can see everything

you're genuinely dumb, aren't you?
what exactly is the front of the box supposed to show anyone

also, not your tech support

post picutres of all sides and the gpu itself

You live in South Africa by any chance?

The scary thing is that I bought it from a reputable franchise in my country
Yeah:/

>nt6500015f nvidia
>Sinotex Ninja GeForce GTX 650
a lot of results in russian language, never heard of Sinotex

Yeah my 1st GPU bombed on 3 month so they gave me this as a replacement. I thought it was odd because it was a completely different box and all

mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/837839-Is-your-GPU-fake
I'm checked her and they reckon its fake but I'm iffy. Its from matrix warehouse. This GPU broke 6 months after the warranty ended(1yr).

stx.com.hk/gtx650
I think this is something. In the GPU fan though it has www.ninja-vga.com but that comes up blank

It's fake in the sense that it's some shitty GPU rebranded and sold as something better. They just buy up a ton of dirt cheap cards, slap a new cooler on them and sell them as a better budget part (though not so high as to arouse the less technically-inclined's suspiscions about the lack of performance).

I can't complain to the Computer shop I got it from can I? Cause technically its not fake. But It's branded as nvidia so....?

Did a Whois search on that domain and whoever registered that domain went to an awful lot of trouble to hide their identity. Not saying it's fake but yeah it's probably fake.

thisCan I really complain about being sold iffy parts from a reputable establishment? I mean the 1st gpu broke 6months after purchase. Then the 2nd before even the 2nd year.

Can we just point out it's a fucking 650? A nearly decade old GPU that wasn't particularly good at the time?

I mean, you can can complain all you like, but whether they're actually going to do anything is another story. My guess would be "no".

>A nearly decade old GPU

It's not even five years old yet.

Yeah thought as much. I don't have much to say or much of a case. Id rather not come on Sup Forums and hear about some fat neckbeard that came into the PC store complaining about a GPU HE personally choose and bought. Was just hoping for some cash.
I'm gonna try get hold of the manufacturer and see if this is indeed their card and see where I can go from there. The website looks legit. They'vegot expo pics. Just looks like a small company.

yes it is, ik someone who got one from alibaba