Biz Tech

Have you had a walking meeting yet Sup Forums?
It's the future of meetings.
You walk, while you meet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5h0oNZUB54
conferencebike.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What? You don't like exercising and sweating while trying to be productive? What's the matter with you?

Meh I'll bite, I need one of those types of treadmills. Hemroids are a bitch.

This shit cropped up in my linkedin feed.
The law firm that has these was so proud of themselves, what a fucking joke.
youtube.com/watch?v=i5h0oNZUB54

Seems like an idea only people from california could come up with

That office is in Bristol in the UK, dunno where they were dreamed up. Cali sounds about right.

Tbh when I need to think about engineering problems I get on the treadmill anyway.

I cans see benefits, but my running time shouldn't be filled with retarded cost consultants asking if my building design ''really' ' needs columns or if they are simply a luxury.

Coffee spills are taken out of the next pay check?

>walking
>exercising and sweating
you must be really out of shape

>walking
>talking
>taking notes
>concentrating
>thinking
I can only do a couple of those at a time.

Thanks /fit/ gonna hit the gym right now.

Sup Forumsym

Oh no, those haunted treadmills are transporting those employees to the spectral realm!

My secretary booked me into the walking meeting.
I booked her into the shadow realm.

kek

Yea cause retard mouth breathers on their mics isn't annoying enough

I can offer an """""improvement""""" on this system for those AGILE SCRUM masters that are worried about their AGILE SCRUM members being out of sync;

All treadmills are synchronized. Meaning all AGILE SCRUM team members must walk/job/sprint at the same rate. The (((patented))) system will detect when an AGILE SCRUM member is out of sync and will automatically notify AGILE HR team members that this AGILE SCRUM member may be in need of additional one-to-one tuition!

I'm looking for a 20% buy in on a 22 billion market evaluation. Please sign my CoC.

Wow such a disruptive idea, I will talk to my tribe leader so that we can improve our morning agile team brainstorming

Spending 15 minutes getting skype working will pale in comparison to spending 30 minutes getting the adjustable desks set to the correct height, the cameras and mics heighted, the treadmills working at acceptable speeds, the laptops connected, the company supplied running shoes tied up, etc

why are people who don't do actual work for a living always talk about meetings where they dont do shit?

i come to work at 7am we have a fucking meeting, its called shooting the shit and talking about what we are going to do today, then we go and fucking do it. why is that so fucking hard to do at an office environment??

>>>/reddit/

daily reminder that the conference bike is actually a real thing and not just something they made up in silicon valley

conferencebike.com/

>i come to work at 7am
Wow, are you low salary?

>we have a fucking meeting, its called shooting the shit and talking about what we are going to do today, then we go and fucking do it
That's a stand-up, you got stealth AGILE SCRUM'D

If I ever get a white collar job my first priority would be to never sweat.

I hope you're a woman because women control the air con

>Wow, are you low salary?
not unless our sales start dropping.

just because i dont work in a office environment doesnt mean im low salary. we actually move shit and sell shit that actually exists, you probably have some in your fridge right now. there are other jobs out there, not tech related.

t. butter salesman

I'd buy a portable AC and ask to close the door more often.

This was for you

>inb4 billion value startup

>ask to close the door
Why?" Are you masturbating behind there?!
Reported to HR

I swear Sup Forums has never either held a job at a office environment or they're all underage making the shitty "i'd show them" comments.

Coming 2018; meetings taking place only on space hoppers.
It encourages free-thinking, exercise and allows regression to a child-like state where your brain was easily melded.

>and ask to close the door more often.
Someone doesn't know that all offices are open plan these days.

>dude you got a hoppa

tbqh if I will be a 40+ year old manager who hasn't made it into top management I would buy such shit to tease my team a bit. Maybe the cheaper variant

>2020
>not encouraging (with disciplinaries) space hoppers ON the treadmills.

company I work for is too small to do bullshit like this. the building is too small + that really seems like a burger thing