Battlestation thread /bst/

Didnt see one so i made on edition
r8 h8 and masturb8 over your setups

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824011095&cm_re=75hz_monitor-_-24-011-095-_-Product
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Last time I was this early it was still summer... wait

>blue color player

cool as always, but I still think the glass there just doesn't make sense to me

comfy! is it hot where you live? if it is, that seems like a hot room.

not a fan of the green color, but it's a great setup nonetheless

I get what you're trying to achieve here, but that screen is so tiny.

100/10

This guy creampie girls every night

Here is mine, from the inside. It wasn't opened for 3 or 6 years.

Nice viewing angles

7.5/10, solid averaege, the desk looks awful small but if it works for you then more power to you! Whats the egg thing on the left?
8/10 - good use of space, though things look a bit outdated. doggo 12/10
comfy budget tier
9/10, I am not a fan of the lamp on the desk like that, maybe pushed back? also >pc on desk

I'm in the process of moving so the desk is a fucking mess right now

you children seem to have stumbled upen the wrong board.

Post your setup oh enlightened one

I'll post my shit here and then rate in the next post.
So I have a 24" 144hz and a 23" 60hz both 1080p. A mech with blues and one with blacks. G402. 6600k 4.7ghz/980ti 1.5ghz/ddr4 3600 cl16 in a p400. A dragonfly black dac and dt990s, XBA-H1, and Takstar Pro 80s.
I want: Figure out mounting solution for monitors as there is a vertical piece of wood that makes the back too thick for a mount and if I reverse the desk I wont be able to put my legs under it.
A monoprice desktop amp($75) and 1440p 27" 144hz monitor($300). As well a new pair of headphones sounding similar to the THX-00 from fostex.
Probably going to replace my noppoo ass well, I can't tame key chattering.

I'll probably do all of this shit in the fall or so.

>using a trivet as a coaster
damn that's hardcore

>keyboard and mouse are not centered in front of your primary monitor.
How the fuck do you play all those games with the monitor off to the side? I know it's more aesthetic to have your monitors like that but if you put one directly in front of your mouse/kb and the second monitor off to the side at an angle it will be much more comfortable. Order a mechanical keyboard, monoprice has a full size one with blue or red switches for $27 right now.

I like the bed's positioning, the fact that you have a TV(I can't afford one), portrait monitor the same height as your landscape monitor, corgi. Also your table is what I want more or less. Perfect.
I dislike your $50 office chair, IBM model m(rip desk space) and coffee table. I'd just remove the coffee table really. Push your keyboard to the side and eat there instead.

Infinitely envious of your table and monitor configurtaion.
Despise your black/green memes and shitty razer stuff.

Most based nigga in this itt

I just resubbed to WoW because I'm so bored. I raided in Overture in MoP and WoD and have a handfull of top 10 US kills. Rare to see WoW players around here. I like your mounted TV and the picture on your monitors look great. Upgrade your headphones if you actually listen to music.

kys

timestamp for a rate

Clean nigger. I'm literally on welfare and a drug addict and my comptuer desk is cleaner than yours. Also FUCK overwatch. Want a quake closed beta key? It's a strictly better game.

Monoprice has a full sized mechanical keyboard for $27. Buy it. Unless your table is high that monitor looks too low. When you sit up straight your eyes should be level with the top of the monitor. I just raised mine with textbooks and it is so much fucking better.

this is me. Bonus content: My desktop circa early 2007. It's a pentium 4 with ubuntu displaying Sup Forums and pidgin.

got close up picture of that laptop? what model is it

>what model is it
Samsung N450 plus

Whats the story on the wallmounted hdd?

A paperweight

nothing interesting, it's an old 40gb drive from what i just wanted to get the magnet out, but was too much of a hassle so i just hanged it there.

A bit messy desk, and the image quality is not that good due to poor lighting this time of the day, but I just had to post something.

Hey I saw a $99 21" 1080p 75hz monitor on newegg today. 75hz is noticable from 60hz and you can't beat $99.
Looks like you could really use it.

freesync too
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824011095&cm_re=75hz_monitor-_-24-011-095-_-Product

>using a designated shitting ratio

>Tiny as shit
>1080p
>TN panel

Go fuck your self neet

$99
it's okay though you can spend roughly twice that much on a "good" one.

woops i forgot my insult

and fuck you moron.

I want to pimp it out. But I don't know what to do.

Aww wagie it's going to be okay
after you sell 35% of your waking hours for another 30 years you'll have a comfortable life!
i love spending other people's money the most

dude,
wheres your computer at tho?

I bought a 30" 2560x1600 IPS HP screen for $150
It has amazing viewing angles and colour calibration on par with a Dell Ultrasharp

Stay salty

that's awesome man. Can you link where that guy who clearly needs a monitor can buy it?
that's a pretty good deal

Just got my freesync monitor.

Keep checking your local Craigslist until you find something like it
I bought mine from a Polish dude who had 2, he plugged it in and showed me that it was working and had no dead pixels or anything

See but that is a huge pain in the ass. I stand by $99 being a good value for a tn 21 inch freesync 75hz monitor with VESA mounting.
I would buy one right now but my welfare checks "personal needs" money is two weeks late so I can't. Would make a nice monitor to mount up in portrait mode.

repost from thread a year ago, curious if this guy still lurks

want update

his house burnt down unfortunately

Never thought i'd see the day someone else has the same shitty case as me

classy

>using a computer

live in a real house instead of a dorm

not op, but if thats a dorm room Id love to know the college hes going to. Thats a nice dorm.

i was only making fun of his crappy apartment by calling it a dorm room but i suppose if you bring that large of an aquarium into any dorm room kitchen it would look pretty nice

ay no problem in studio apartments

Is that...Windows? wtf

Here's a better picture.

What do you put on the portrait monitor?

Ebooks, word documents, articles I read.

am I poor?

Looks so tall is it ultrawide

what card you usin that supports those 3 screens

gay

Yeap! LG 21:9 25".

Sapphire rx480. I only play games on the freesync monitor obv.

somehow gayer

get the fuck off Sup Forums, applefag

Is that a TV with a picture of a monitor on it?

Why is it that Apple fags can't even afford a bookshelf or hooks to hang picture frames?

they think their apartment is actually supposed to look like the apple store

what are you trying to say?

Dual Xeon X5550 server on the left for NAS Plex and a few VM's.
FX 6300 and GTX 960 for gaming/workstation under the desk.
Sound Tech high power 2000 watt studio monitor speakers.
ATH M50x headphones.
not much else worth mentioning.

this is a linux free house

Looks crammed.
>am I poor?
I don't know, check your bank account. Your station does look quite poor though.

if you have to ask that, then your poor of intelligence sure.

How are you liking the jbl studios? Also what silver faced receiver is that?

He must think the apple products are decoration.

they are, apple products are a piece of art.

I can take a shit and call it a piece of art, doesn't change the fact that it's still a piece of shit

>when CIA finds your location so you need to keep hacking at grandams

nigga use speccy

its called widescreen

lava lamps are so tacky, I bet you don't even have it on most of the time

>The best thing about my neet lyfe is the 50% higher 3Dmakr score I have
>Still cannot play MEA at stable 60 FPS

That's an insane score for a 980ti though

>threading headphone cable through the coiled keyboard cable

I feel like a cuck for getting a straight cabled Model M now.

>2007
>Ubuntu
>Pidgin
Is that Fawn or Gibbon?
Really brings me back to my spinnan cubez days.

doggo/10

What's wrong with his headphones?

>fish tank
>fridge

fuck me the noise would drive me insane. nice fish tank though.

Mud slingers with some resale value

Not necessarily. It looks like you have money but you're getting cheap-ish stuff. Part of having an attractive battlestation is the efficiency of your stuff; the keyboard looks comfortable but it looks generic, cheap, and more like something you just bought at Target or some random electronics store. Most people choose their keyboard for things like aesthetics, switches, and overall how it fits into what they do. It looks very clean and like you're using your stuff, but it just doesn't look like you're being deliberate.

Dad/10

You've got something neat going on here. Your keyboard is super sexy and I really like your speakers. Your desk looks like it could be something really cool. I think this station hasn't quite decided what it wants to be, because it's got some clear gaymer stuff with the mouse and the mousepad that seems out of place. I also don't think you need as many of those trinkets on your desk, since while some of them seem kinda meaningful there's a few that just seem there to be there.

I cleaned it, better?

5/10, feet off desk son
I want to like it, but the priorities seem all over the place, 6.5/10

EVGA 980 ti Classified

7.5/10. whats the monitor and the animu? desk seems a bit small for what you have.

what keyboard is that?

i have the same wallpaper desu