So I need a new phone. My old phone is the galaxy note 3

So I need a new phone. My old phone is the galaxy note 3.
I want to get an iphone se; is it still good considering it was released last year?

Otherwise are there other good phones to consider?

it's the still the best iphone

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Global has a 2ghz processor vs the SE's 1.8ghz, also costs about 1/5 of the price

>Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Global has a 2ghz processor vs the SE's 1.8ghz, also costs about 1/5 of the price
>Try harder

Not an argument

>iOS
>good
Don't torture yourself with a shit OS

A9 is still better than every chip you find on any Android. It has NVMe storage too.

One thing to consider is the size though, you might find it bit small after the Note 3.

Get a X Compact.

Cons :
- Good camera but not the best.
- Battery is worse than A5.
- Very good screen but not the best.
- No 4k video.

Pros:
- Compact.
- Snappy.
- microSD.
- Good water resistance (YouTube it).
- Good battery.
- Sexy in white.

I get 5h30-6h SoT. Bought it for 350€.

The Snapdragon 650 is a very good SoC. Don't think you would have any noticable difference with a 8xx at 720p.

>The Snapdragon 650 is a very good SoC.
Reviews disagree.

Besides it's crazy to demand that price for a mid tier phone at best.

I'm using a 5s and it's fine, came from Android too.
Considering the SE is just a modern version of the 5s I'd get it.

>battery life
>size
>performance
>iOS
>you're going to get updates for a good fucking while
>relatively cheap for high end hardware

The fuck you need more?

Next flagship iPhone is coming in September.
If they are going to update or replace the SE is anyone's guess.
If you can wait, wait. The exterior design is kind of old and they could fit a lot more screen real estate in the SE form factor, if they chose to replace it with a completely new model.

Get an iPhone if you aren't Indian

A new iPhone with the 5s/se form factor and a bigger screen would be awesome.
I would buy it as soon as it comes out.

>iphone
lmao

Enjoy having to recharge it three times a day.

>indianPhone

All of India uses androids. They are literal pajeetphones.

The bezel/screen ratio might be shitty but the design itself is superior to all the crap on the market with camera bulges and soft corners.

>only 13h web browsing and 14h video playback
APPLEL IS FINSHED

Hello Sundar. Kindly do the needful and force your maymays on Rebbit.
thanks sir

Was that not supposed to be bait?

Android and iOS are both shit. Alternatives are still in their infancy. Wat do?

op3

chinese you nigger

Flip phone

It's an iPhone. And a tiny one at that, it's too small to do anything beyond calling comfortably.
People buy iPhones for the sole purpose of social signaling, but what's the point of doing that with the cheapest one?

No, it's not.
Maybe 2 years ago, but other chip makers surpassed by a long shot.

>battery life
Garbage. All the optimization in the world won't fix a tiny battery.
>size
How is super small good? Unless you a are a dwarf, manlet or a woman this phone will be too small to do anything.
>performance
On par with phones 2 years ago. As usual.
>iOS
Absolute garbage.
>you're going to get updates for a good fucking while
That will slow the phone down to a crawl when the next SE comes out. Having a bigger iOS number without any o the features. Yeah no thanks.
>relatively cheap for high end hardware
Not cheap and not high end.
>The fuck you need more?
Some of us use the smartphone for stuff other than basic normie shit.

got one for free from a deal
it beats my lg g3 in terms of battery life and smoothness
Camera is also really good
get it if you want a small phone

>he fell for the smartphone meme

I'd wait until the next batch of iPhones drop in a couple of months, so that you can get an even better deal on an iPhone. Privacy-wise, the iPhone is about as good as you can hope to get.

After trying 3 android phones, I gave apple a shot with the 6s. I don't plan on going back to android. Only thing I really hate about it is that I have to have a windows machine if I want to make and add my own ringtones to it.

I buy iPhones because I want a phone that will just work and get security updates for 5 years.

Not gonna pretend its a beast of a machine, but I don't use my phone enough to give a shit. It's an encrypted phone that does what I want it to do well, and the battery is good enough to where I've never had to think about recharging it.

Lg x power 2
Lenovo P2

It is a beast of a machine though, iPhones are the fastest phones. It's only meh in customization and the screen isn't as flashy as the new galaxys

Never get an older iPhone

Applel force their customers to upgrade on a much shorter cycle than others. They do this through refusing to upgrade software and making software upgrades affect the speed of the phone just atfer the release of a new model.

So if you buy an iPhone that is 1 year old, you might find yourself wanting to get a new one a year later. That's not a good a return on your money.

Pajeet detected

>refusing to upgrade software

What, 4 years of updates is longer than literally any other Android phone.

> affect the speed of the phone

This meme is still around? That's no longer happening. Especially given what phones are supported for iOS11.

>So if you buy an iPhone that is 1 year old, you might find yourself wanting to get a new one a year later.

This makes no sense. iPhones will stretch their hardware farther than Google phones. Google has gotten better about this in recent versions of Android but it's more likely at this point that your phone won't be updated at the point when it'd get slower anyway

>That's not a good a return on your money.

This applies to Android far more than iPhones. Your hardware won't last as long and your phone will stop getting updates so you'll want to switch after a year. Not to mention Android resale value is ultra shit whereas iPhones retain their value more.

>Some of us use the smartphone for stuff other than basic normie shit.
This one always cracks me up. What do you do, that it's that important, it can't be done with iOS?

Underage retarded tech illiterate 3rd worlder detected. Flags on Sup Forums when, mook?

>through refusing to upgrade software and making software upgrades affect the speed of the phone
Wait, if they refuse to upgrade the software, why would they also make software to slow the phones? How would you get it on your phone, since they refuse upgrading it? How do they slow down the phones without updates? This is some Schrödingers iPhone shit, nigga.

>Some of us use the smartphone for stuff other than basic normie shit.
*tips fedora*

While I'm not the biggest fan of iOS, the iPhone 4, 4s, and SE are easily the best looking smartphones ever made. Few Android phones come close to looking as good as those. That being said, after the design change with 5 onward, their style went to shit.

You can't customize anything on an iPhone, not worth the money

The only things I miss on iOS are:
1. proper file management
2. proper notifications for missed messages etc.
If Apple fixes those I might switch.

There are a few minor things like torrents and stuff, but I'm willing to deal with that if it means having a normal size phone with updates and no Google.

>t. iToddler

Spamming 4chain wouldn't be considered "important" by most people, but non judging you, Rasheed. Everyone needs to make a living.

Apple shill plz go

The phone is fast, small, and it does everything most people need to do and does it well. If you want a phone for status you're probably a retard.

I kinda want a Galaxy now.

>does everything most people need to do
How is this in any way compatible eith Sup Forums?