Screenfetch/Neofetch Thread

I haven't seen one for a while. I'll start.

>I haven't seen one for a while
then you haven't been lurking enough.

owo

these people are taking away my city pop please dont

eunha best gril

shut up kisumi

Isn't it mandatory to have one every 2 fucking hours?

im not kisumi i am mr straight guy

Hmm ~desu

>let me just put this Discord window up to fill space for my epic tiling WM but I'm too embarrassed to show its contents

why such a small picture

>use a linux distro to fit in with Sup Forums
>still manage to make your desktop look like rainmeter-tier trash

lel

uwu

plz tell me how to into mac rice

theres one everyday
most just use iterm and macfeh with nothing else, so get those

nice desktop

princess how is ur gf doing

thank u

oh yeah my gfs lol

yeah ur gfs lol

Why are virtual reality computers so expensive I just want to have a virtual screen to play old vidya on and maybe something like Morrowind VR

old, but you get the gist

VR isn't worth it, it makes you nauseous and gives you a headache if you use it for too long

Hey!

I am getting an iPhone for free today

High quality as always

But I want a VR theater and I want VR out of body experiences, and I want to play Morrowind with VR especially.

the vr theater seems cool until you actually use it, its hard to explain. All the games take a performance hit and the "virtual screen" while is emulated as 1080p or whatever your native resolution is, seems much lower then that, you can actually see the pixels.

I wouldn't have to worry about performance much. I'd be getting a 1080/1180 at the least.
VR Theaters are about feeling like you're looking at a large screen. Seeing the pixels isn't as much of an issue on the Vive, and even less of an issue when you're watching something like a movie. There should be a sweet spot where you can at least get a 720p frame displayed ~1:1 within your field of view.

your icon theme and terminal font are broken
I can definitely see it still being worthwhile if you don't have any space, but otherwise you're better off getting an actual big screen.

No I just resized the window

I have a 27" screen and it's not big enough. A projector is going to be shittier and more expensive than a VR headset as well.
The only screen worth upgrading to from what I have now would be Dell's 8k monitor which is too expensive.

It's hard to explain like I said, part of it is also that it just feels shitty in the theater mode. For all I know you might enjoy it though, MW will probably be your best use for it.

owo

stealing everything from this one. No love.

Nice Atom

wat is owo?

I don't have screenfetch on windows 10 sorry

I feel inadequate.
Still W I D E rules.

ok

just install id :D

a screenfetch thread that is not just a bunch of literal screenfetches but desktops?
cool.

Nice screenfetches anons

to people who loves their dashboard type stuff,
what's the point of having your disk space in your face? are you constantly running out of space?
same with ram, and why show all 4 cores of cpu instead of just the average, or better just show the load average which is something that is actually meaningful.

yoo

bump

sup

>Ubuntu
>rainmetershit

OwO

R8?

5.7 GHz ???

very nice/10

Hello, plebs.

cute fedoras
needs more anime