How the FUCK do I buy a power supply for a Belgium style plug?

How the FUCK do I buy a power supply for a Belgium style plug?
I do not want to use an adapter.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC_power_plugs_and_sockets
amazon.com/Honeywell-Power-Supply-100-240v-connecti/dp/B00ILBV2VG/
amazon.fr/Mains-Adaptor-Supply-DVS0900A80FUKC-WIRELESS/dp/B0174JCR28
amazon.com/Adapter-Power-Cable-Dreamcast-Playstation-2/dp/B019VK6Z4Y?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B019VK6Z4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Belgian fag here.
If you really want a permanent solution, get a plug and just cut the power supply's plug off and replace it.
Or get your house built with only schuko plugs instead of those cancerous bastards.

It's in a piece of industrial equipment, I am in the US as well. I just want to plug equipment into it in the safest manner because I can't afford to fuck around with it.

what the fuck is this
im familiar with this.

but not with this:
where is the earthing on this one ? this ugly peace in the middle ?

I would use the adapter. I don't know what equipment you're using, but remember to be a bit wary of hooking up a new plug meant for 220 VAC 50hz into a wire that transmits 115 VAC 60hz. It can cause quite a bit of problems.

like fire ?

>current year
>there are still countries that can't figure out a standardized fucking wall outlet

The equipment I need to install needs 9v DC I think.
I can not change the pre existing equipment and I have to do it in the least sketchy way. I can't risk an adapter.

Unlikely, but not impossible.

If you're needing DC, I don't know how you plan to get it without using some sort of converter, which means that your adapter shouldn't be an issue (as the converter SHOULD protect against it).

I always forget that other countries don't have the same plugs as me

why don't you guys use these? they're great

look how bad it is:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC_power_plugs_and_sockets
to many

I rather North American plugs thank you.

amazon.com/Honeywell-Power-Supply-100-240v-connecti/dp/B00ILBV2VG/

I basically need this.
I can find them on French Amazon, but that doesn't really help much.

amazon.fr/Mains-Adaptor-Supply-DVS0900A80FUKC-WIRELESS/dp/B0174JCR28

'merica plugs best plugs

I know what you need, but why not just use a box that is further down the line and uses something universal to connect it to the device, like this:

amazon.com/Adapter-Power-Cable-Dreamcast-Playstation-2/dp/B019VK6Z4Y?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B019VK6Z4Y

Plug it into a DC converter, like what laptops, use, and then have that plug go into your device (whatever it is - I'm kind of shooting in the dark here, since I have no idea what you need it for).

>those little thin prongs
american plugs are shit! SHIT!!!

please make a photo of the sticker from the thing you need the power, and please make a photo of the plug in the thing.

So, what is standart?

You realize why that is, yes? I mean, pretty much EVERYTHING uses DC these days, too, and we've overcome the limits of DC, but to standardize the power grid worldwide would mean pretty much tearing down the world's electric infrastructure, as well as rewiring every house.

Good luck running your fridge, stove, vacuum, washing machine

Believe me, the cost of replacing those things is small potatoes compared to replacing the electric infrastructure of the entire world, on top of rewiring every single house that currently exists.

Not to mention, standardizing the plugs means either everyone but a very small percentage of countries will need to purchase adapters, or they'll just need to throw every electronic device they own away.

Shoulsn't standard grounded schuko work with this? So pretty much any PSU sold in Europe

Europlug
Croc clip for earth if needed

>110V

You have never stomp on a plug op. No matter how you throw it on a floor it hurts

The only thing you definitely need more than 110 Volts for is washing machines, dryers, electric car chargers and welders. Everything else does just fine with 110V

The one my country uses

>belgium-style plug
>french-power-socket.jpg

Just so you know, a lot of plugs in EU are dual Schuko/French like pic related.

Kettles

>this ugly peace in the middle ?
yes, and it's sturdy as fuck, while being cheaper than schuko

this fuckers are so hard to pull them out

Tfw im voltlet

nope

>this fuckers are so hard to pull them out

it must be a real pleasure to carry a laptop/phone charger with that plug on the go...

To be honest, it's not too bad

eh
most phone charger plugs will be a lot more lightweight and compact
it's not really an issue

No wonder you got so many terrorists breeding out of Belgium because I'd have to start killing strangers if I had to deal with that plugin

Just buy a power supply on amazon.fr, amazon.de, ldlc.be, etc... Like anyone would

Is this what your looking for user?

you niggers must really that your feet

I still remember going to the US and being surprised with how downright dangerous these were.
Most sockets were perfectly flat so you could slide in the plug less than half way in, get live current to go through it while the bottom half of the prongs were exposed.

I suppose that's why it's 110V instead of 220V. To lower the risk of electrical related fires or electrocution due to exposed prongs.

Enjoy your bent pins and lack of proper grounding

This. When I lived that side I was always blown away by how shit and flimsy they were. A 5 year old could destroy one in seconds.

Exactly, the ground pin should fit in pic related.

>110V

LUL 110V for everything about double wire gauge for everything, retarded af

No one else cares about your tea, bong.

fuck off bong, nobody wants your shitty plugs.

>I do not want to use an adapter.
use an adapter you literal retard

some schukos have a hole for your meme compatibility

Italy not using L
this map is wrong

The random minor shocks and burns are apart of the experience.

Japanese kettles are infinitely superior to Britbong shit, and they run on 100v ungrounded nonpolarized

Never had any of those issues, people are usually careful with their electronics and don't toss them around and step on the cords and plugs like spastic retards. Only ever had an issue with much older electronics which used flimsy prongs, their easy enough to bend back.