Linux Memes

ITT we are collecting Free Software/Linux related image pack.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8gealMDsg
dis.tinychan.org/read/lounge/1491068655
translate.google.com/#ru/uk/сумка
github.com/saniv/text/blob/master/one-life-in-russia.md
github.com/saniv/text/blob/master/one-life-in-russia-eng.md
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trying to install some free software.

Linux is the most stable OS on the planet. The gvfs fuse daemon thing which powers the gnome desktop filled up my entire root partition so it could officially crashed my linux desktop.

What an unpleasant thread.

Probably because OP is an actual schizophrenic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8gealMDsg

Recently there was a picture of Linux's Tux urinating himself and then laying in that puddle of piss. Has anybody saved it?

Your butthurt won't turn Linux into a good OS.

These threads won't make you a sane person either.

Have you emigrated to Europe already?

Which Linux OS are you talking about? I find Mint to be better than anything Windows has released, personally.

But it already is a good OS

Ukraine is Europe. So yes.

Even better than Temple OS?

I hate it so much that locale issues are so hard to find and correct in certain situations.
Once you have written a document using a wrong encoding, converting it is a pain.

I'd use temple OS before I'd use literally any Windows except for 7, and even then, it's a slim margin.

>Shitting on the OS that was built by a man who claims to have killed CIA Niggers with his car.

OP is a schizophrenic slavic jew that got arrested for burning russian flags in moscow
dis.tinychan.org/read/lounge/1491068655

Didn't work out for me

it's not and you know it

>ch.hk

Thanks to you, /prog/ is overrun by Sup Forums shitposters.

>nikita
nice try Sanjeet

Ukrainians are Europeans, compared to Russians, who are mostly Asians.

2ch is blocked in Ukraine, because Russia uses it to disseminate anti-Ukrainian propaganda.

>Asians
not if you disregard all the чypкa republics

it's ok nikita

some have ideological reasons for preference of other operating systems

not sure what are you talking about, sosach works for me. Are you a Boля user?

Eбaть ты тoлcтишь... Хoть дocкy пoдхoдящyю выбpaл. Здecь oбитaют, в ocнoвнoм, дeгeнepaты.

It's degenerate to write in Russian among people who don't speak Russian and are unable to translate the half of it due to harkach/vbydle slang.

t. khohol

hohlosrach on Sup Forums !

Nope. It doesn't open from Vodafone either.

You fail, Ivan. "Cyмкa" is "Cyмкa" in Ukrainian
translate.google.com/#ru/uk/сумка

Install a VPN extension to your browser such as Browsec VPN for Chrome, I use it to watch BBC iPlayer or to browse the blocked websites by Roskomnadzor.

It's Iвaн in the Ukrainian language, for example Ivan Yakovych Franko.

I'm law abiding person, so I visit only the safe sites with are approved by Ukrainian government, such as Sup Forums.org.

"Ivan" is typical Russian name, like "John" in USA. Ukrainian would be "Taras".

I write on 2ch only when I'm drunk, recently I have been on Sup Forums even in the drunk mode. I like the English / international audience more than Russians.

I wouldn't think google translate would have trouble translating what he said, but apparently it does.

In a nutshell he said
>Such low tier baiting... At least you chose the right board to troll. Only degenerates go on Sup Forums

>implying harkach is illegal
you do realize, 2ch is not owned by mail.ru group? they are only providing ddos protection

Stop talking about russia and start posting linux memes.

>you do realize, 2ch is not owned by mail.ru group? they are only providing ddos protection
For free. It's like if google would host Sup Forums. And you know what they say? There's no such thing as a free lunch.

>Taras
Sounds more like Pidaras = faggot in English

Russian anons tend to cut the whole phrase and use only a key word referring to a local meme. For example such things as the bottle of champagne or condensed milk or tractor won't say anything to a foreigner.

FUCK OFF you mongoloid Russians, Ukranians are the real shit, you stole everything from them while stealing from Georgia and Finland and all the other places around you.

Also its funny how the largest Country in the world has only 1 decent city, Moscow (maybe 2 but whatever).

Also, return the Crimea to its righteous owners - Ukranians.
Fix your north naval ways and fuck off from EU.

- Bulgarian.

I'd prefer posting qt anime lolis you know

No free lunch theorem.

At least that would be something.

I want Sup Forumstards to leave this place and die.
IMMEDIATELY!

Russian anons also use intensively the criminal slang which is also ambiguous for a translation.

WE WAZ EUROPEANS N SHIET

Europe doesn't consider you European

>implying Russians are Europeans

Well, tell it to Putin, he is in charge. The maximum I can do for you is to help to install Gentoo.

MUH EUGOPEAN GENES!11

Ukraine, Poland, etc are considered the second class EU members because their governments as corrupted as the Russian one.

He didn't use any slang except for "тoлcтиш" tho. It sounds like completely normal Russian.

Yet they are still European countries, while Russia is pure Asia. Even Turkey is more European than Russia. Turks are welcomed in EU, compared to Russians, who always have troubles getting a visa.

I mean we live in the continent of Europe from before rome existed (Thracian tribes) I don't know we might be Europeans, we might not... I don't care. I am just saying Russians are mongoloids with radiation poisoning.

The Ural Mountains are considered the conventional border between Europe and Asia. Moscow and Saint-Petersburg are European cities, people from Saint-Petersburg go to Helsinki on weekends.

They are in the continent Europe, sure but are full of mongoloid rape babies with rad poisoning that has lower IQ levels than most african tribes nowadays.

>implying geography magically makes you European

The mainstream culture does, the Hollywood moves, music, etc. I watch soaps on BBC and documentary. I can't say about the villages and some shit holes but I don't see much difference in the usual domestic lifestyle of a typical Russian citizen in a medium sized of big city and the lifestyle and habits of the English citizens. The discrepancies are in the police, social services, etc, Russians are more oppressed by the government and corruption, it makes us behave more rude to each other.

>Non free

You are retarded, the Russ citizens like to be ruled like slaves while western nations has feeling of personal space, human and personal rights and virtue of personal freedom. They are not a herd.

You're just cherry picking the worst dregs of the society and trying to show them as typical Russians which is far from truth as if I told that chavs and binge drinkers are the typical English. Regular Russians are quite decent people.

>Hollywood makes Russians into gopniks, bydlo and chronic drunks.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, it's quite vague generalisation, people are different.

I lived in Moscow for 1 year, I worked in Leningrad for 10 years before that and now that I am free citizen since 90's I hate Russia and its people, truly the most devilish and utterly stupid people. They just don't have the decency and the capacity of being good, forward thinking, non abusive (self abusive too) people. There is something really bad in their blood.

These types of people are everywhere, the English chavs for example.

I've spent my whole life in Russia, and all Russians are horrible. No good person will ever call himself "Russian". Read my story about the everyday life in Russia:
github.com/saniv/text/blob/master/one-life-in-russia.md

Yet only Russia completely consists out of them.

I don't like the Russian mentality either to be honest but I to say that a typical Russian is a savage animal with no decency will be unfair too.

WHERE THE DUCK ARE YOU MODS

M O D S
O
D
S

Yeah, I remember you, we had a conversation in the past about your troubles with the government for your disrespectful behaviour.

MODS!

Not to mention, lying in Russia is on government level, ever since (or maybe before that even) Bolsheviks came into the play. And whats with the fixation of Lenin, Stalin etc. ? Those are the tyrants that killed so many of their own citizens (slaves back then) if you are poor guy with no government ties etc. you have no reason to even like them, you are most likely to be killed by those guys and guys like them in Russia.

Just look the history of Russia, there is always lies about it, and can be confirmed by many sources (even their own at times). And look up the nuclear disasters starting all the way from the 50's , forget about Chernobil, I am talking about bigger shit than that - Chelabinks 40 or whatever it was called. Its crazy - people dying from radiation poisoning every day, nearby towns with are epidemic with cancer etc. and the government have lied to everyone, even on government level structures didnt know what exactly is happening, prisoners sent to death (basically) so they can work ~1-2 years before they die, while pouring concrete on the nuclear site.

The human life has no value in Russia. It is literally the Hell on Earth.

MMMMMOOOOOOODDDDDSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Don't call the police, let's sort it out without mods.

Hey, do you have copy of that in English, the auto translate sucks. Also if you don't do you mind doing one or tl;dr version at least ?

My "behavior" was just a post calling Russians Nazis and bydlo. That was enough to attract attention of Putin's FSB and being charged with terrorism.a

ABU BLYAT' ZABERI ETIH RAKOV OBRATNO
CYKA BLYAT'

I do have, but it is outdated and missing some content:
github.com/saniv/text/blob/master/one-life-in-russia-eng.md

Nikita, you aren't white.
You came to the __technology__ board for the purpose of baiting people with politics.
Please, go back to your containment board, bydlo.

Oн шизoфpeник.

yay! Anyway, how is Novorossia doing?

lmao at buttmad cockhole. Your country is a joke, man.

What if 50% of Sup Forums are just Russian shitposters?

I suppose that Indians are the majority here because Sup Forums doesn't expose a skin colour.