/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Very nice and excellent in depth review of the UGEE UG-2150 bought off Gearbest thanks for drawing those OP pics for us!
• user's portable soldering iron arrived, uses it to display /csg/ • user receives a "IAM A GIRL" branded backpack • ArmyAnon stocks up on laster pointers and a Nitecore P10GT from Gearbest • user posts pictures from a AliExpress review(?) of a shirt • user bonds with his mail girl over chink shit • user has to wait 3hours to unlock a bootloader Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0NCkXuNfM-A
audiobudget.com/
s.aliexpress.com/fmeeyIRN
yunnansourcing.com
tea-village.com/en/
aliexpress.com/item/Mango-2016-Hot-Sale-Promotion-Buy-5-Get-6-Philippine-Dried-mango-7d-Snack-Fruit-100g/32687114789.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-BUY-5-GET-FREE-1-Philippine-Dried-Fruit-mango-7d-Snack-Fruit-500g-Tropical-Imported/32797869571.html
aliexpress.com/item/1PC-Imported-Japanese-Food-Sweets-Snack-Banana-and-Mango-Pocky-Biscuits-Sticks-Chocolate-Cookie-For-Christmas/32817935527.html
aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-50g-Pocky-Cookie-Stick-Coating-Peach-Flavor-Children-s-Favorite-Gift-Food-Imported-Japanese-Food/32809463749.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-DIY-hamburger-sweets-candy-food-Japanese-kracie-popin-cookin-snack-Imported-food-japanese-food-sweets/32687266625.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-304-stainless-steel-metal-chopsticks-korean-style-hollow-square-chop-sticks-soild-flat-choptiscks/32776215811.html
aliexpress.com/store/2757023
yunnansourcing.com/collections/teawares
monoprice.com/product?p_id=14481
techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/meizu-pro-5-ubuntu-edition-1315194/review
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Copy paste from last thread as I seem to have posted at the very end of the thread.

Looking for a SSD to replace my MX100 240GB which has the random BSOD and disappear from BIOS bug even on the latest firmware, drive health is 85% with 22267gb writes.

Getting fed up and thinking of replacing it.

Options are.

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB for $115
KingDian S280 240 for $85
Netac N530S 240GB for $76
Kingston V400 240GB for $90
PNY Phantom-1 240GB for $95

Out of the above list the Kingston V400 is the only model that can be found locally.
PNY doesn't sell the Phantom in my country so no warranty on that.
Samsung doesn't sell SSDs at all in my country so no warranty on that, but the 850 EVO gets good reviews and is on almost every SSD ranking/chart/review, but it's by far the most expensive and I wonder if it is worth it.

KingDian and Netac are chinese SSDs that have me second guessing myself.

I just want to have a SSD that will be more durable than the MX-100 I currently got, I'm satisfied with the speeds, just the random BSOD from dropping out fucking annoys me.

What do I do?

So the good reviews alone aren't worth the extra price if it's without warranty?

Anyone here have had the KingDian for a few years or with decent amount of write to their drive?

cheap microphone that does not require phantom power?

>Anyone here have had the KingDian for a few years

What's your budget?

20ish $ for each item. The music player isn't really that necessary now that I think of it, I'll just use my phone for the time being

I moved to a SF-920 ($12 bux on gearbest) from the Bmeme-800 as I just didn't want to get a phantom power to power the BM-800 and the USB sound cards are hit or miss (mostly misses since they cheaped out on the newer revisions).

Here's a review with audio sample from a guy that tests a lot of microphones.
youtube.com/watch?v=0NCkXuNfM-A

Plenty of anons have had their Kingdians for at least a year or two now, no reports of them slowing down terribly or shitting the bed.

>tfw kept trying to find a decent cheap mic but everything I tried was pretty shitty
>ended up buying a Rode VideoMic Pro
>150 shekels, however now I'll never need a new mic ever again
I haven't tried that specific mic, but had one similar to it and it wasn't very good

audiobudget.com/

Take your pick.

KZ are usually good.

thanks

Wahey, we're nearly there now.

do you have any idea about the battery life of KZ ZS5?

No battery life, they wire is just removable but you need to use it.

I think there was some kind of BT adapter.

... It doesn't have a battery. As long as your device lasts, it'll keep making sound. There are bluetooth compatible replacement cables though.

Get the Mixza SSD

oh... I thought since it looks kinda bulky that it would have an integrated battery or something.

Looks like the bluetooth thingy is 10$ more, damn.

This
s.aliexpress.com/fmeeyIRN
I'd trust Mixza over Kingdian and Netac after the abuse by shark meme has been through and survived.

There's a nice Bluetooth headset in the hot deals section of /csg/ discord by a company called Syllable. I just bought one.

>Syllable D900MINI

oh shit this is just the think I was looking for.

It even has a little storage box/ charging station.
Thanks man. Did you just buy it or do you already have it? If anyone else has it please drop some reviews

Took bloody long enough.

I just bought it, I'll review when it arrives. Looks premium though

thanks man

This thing isn't cheaper than the Kingston when shipping is included.
I can get the Kingston locally and have warranty.
Specs on the Kingston is actually higher than the Mixza...

The prices I listed for the other drives has shipping included.

I want to buy that redmeme global model which have 64gb storage but only shitty golden model left. Is there going to be redmi note 5 soon or why every other colour is out of stock?

Discord search gives
1x DOA
1x "aint even bad"

What's wrong with gold?

Womanly

It went temporarily out of stock because Xiaomi redesigned the CE sticker or something like that. It'll be coming back in stock soon, Geekbuying will start shipping it again on the 4th, Banggood on the 5th, Honorbuy on the 6th.

>CE sticker
What

What phone

How?

Mi 5

This stuff

Ugee guy you still around? I noticed that you have an intuos 4? How well do the drivers play together when both are connected at the same time?

Well what the fuck is the benefit to change design of that?

You'd have to ask that from Xiaomi

is it really too much to expect that a supposedly multi million us dollar chinese company can reply to a simple inquiry on a sunday

and why does everyone on alibaba have to be so vague about shipping, i don't need express dhl/fedex/ups shipping, just because i buy a few kilograms of goods it means i can't use the cheaparse boat shipping?

Is there a /csg/ site that sells food that isn't in bulk?

> Buying chinese food.
user, please avoid developing intestinal cancer.

my devis if you dont care about buget get the best samshit, if you want to save a few bucks get the netac, if something in the middle get the kingston locally.

>i buy a few kilograms of goods it means i can't use the cheaparse boat shipping?
That's exactly what it means, there are size and weight limits to what they can ship with that cheap-as-shit method. There tends to be some variance with what each seller will still ship with post, but orders of several kilos of shit will usually go through fedex/ups/godforbid, DHL. If it's a lot of small items, just make several separate orders a couple days apart, or ask the seller if they can split it.

>Discord search

ok that's good to know, thanks

only tea, check healthteahouse

yunnansourcing.com

tea-village.com/en/

aliexpress.com/item/Mango-2016-Hot-Sale-Promotion-Buy-5-Get-6-Philippine-Dried-mango-7d-Snack-Fruit-100g/32687114789.html

aliexpress.com/item/New-BUY-5-GET-FREE-1-Philippine-Dried-Fruit-mango-7d-Snack-Fruit-500g-Tropical-Imported/32797869571.html

The above links are safe asian products to buy and consume, the ones below are untested so buy at your own risk.

aliexpress.com/item/1PC-Imported-Japanese-Food-Sweets-Snack-Banana-and-Mango-Pocky-Biscuits-Sticks-Chocolate-Cookie-For-Christmas/32817935527.html

aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-50g-Pocky-Cookie-Stick-Coating-Peach-Flavor-Children-s-Favorite-Gift-Food-Imported-Japanese-Food/32809463749.html

aliexpress.com/item/Hot-DIY-hamburger-sweets-candy-food-Japanese-kracie-popin-cookin-snack-Imported-food-japanese-food-sweets/32687266625.html

I had to uninstall the drivers for the Wacom, or it wouldn't let me install the Ugee drivers. So no, they don't work well together.

I gave the intuos to my sister though, that made her real happy

I wasn't expecting such a thorough response. Thanks, user.

I guess the UGEE isn't an option for me then, I mainly work with the Intuos 4 but I also use a Wacom enabled tablet convertible.

Work computer is shared and has a intuos 3 connected at all times.

Thanks for the reply.

apparently the Ugee works well with just the Windows Tablet PC drivers (or whatever default drivers come with the OS) but I didn't test this.

Since we're talking /csg/+/ck/ IRONX has quality kitchen utensils and chopsticks made out of 304 stainless steel.

aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-304-stainless-steel-metal-chopsticks-korean-style-hollow-square-chop-sticks-soild-flat-choptiscks/32776215811.html

aliexpress.com/store/2757023

Also yunnansourcing has a sale on teawares until tomorrow

yunnansourcing.com/collections/teawares

Just got Rock Zircons but I think they sound better with the vent holes blocked off, anyone else tried this? They have this kind of hollow sound out of the box (imho).

Well, I uninstalled the Ugee drivers and reinstalled the Wacom drivers. The tablet still works, but there's no pressure sensitivity in software like Krita and PaintTool. Photoshop works fine though, even pressure sensitivity is there.

I need some advice, on a courier bag, i want it for every day use, i checked tigernu store but they dont have any, it needs to be big enough to feet a 15" laptop or some notebooks. Any recommended brands?

I'd prefer not to have to go through the hassle of that.

Was also looking at the monoprice one and it has batteryless pen-tech but they don't ship it to my country lol.

monoprice.com/product?p_id=14481

Have received 13$ of refund and 6$ in awaiting.

who cares?
Can't you post something informative instead of attention whoring?

you're fucked in the head. there is nothing wrong with those fidget spinners. you're abusing the system and fucking over the sellers and by extension customers like yourself since they have to raise the prices to make up for your asinine bullcrap. you're a piece of shit.

He'll end up on the blacklist soon enough

If you like to eat shit, eat it, yurocuck. I don't.
I provide evidence in dispute, fag.

>this nigger dont know
enjoy your poison

>I don't.
Why do you keep ordering autism spinners then?

the seller specifically advertised the accuracy of CNC machine, you can see mill marks even in the low res advertisement picture, there is nothing out of the ordinary in your """"evidence""""

what evidence?
>the colour doesn't 100% match with the product photo

About the only thing the seller could have done is put them through a tumble polisher but they would have certainly been priced higher than $3 each for that extra production cost and time. It's unreasonable to expect a mirror shine on a $3 trinket

Now I know cucks who gives 5 stars to shitty product and misleads another customers.

I use a MBP and windows desktop and I only want to have 1 mouse to control both frequently throughout the day.

my first thought is to get a wireless mouse but it would take too much time pairing those devices to use them and there is the bluetooth interference as well

my next thought is to get a usb switch but its more than what I'm willing to spend ($20-30)

so my question is, is there any reliable chink usb switch that is less than $20? I search in AE but all I got is literal usb switch where its a hub with a switch in it

It looks identical.

>I use a MBP and windows desktop
am I still on Sup Forums?

You still haven't explained what the problem is, you tard. It's a different bearing in there, but you can't see for shit if it's ceramic or not. If it's not a ceramic bearing, you are right to ask for a refund, but you need to ask for a partial refund, not a full refund.

looks like you got the autism you paid for

Remove chink's urine from your eye then you will see much better, stupid cunt. I guess you cannot even compare two pictures without hints.

now that we're talking about disputes and refunds
I bought what the listing claimed was a gongtian f95b, but received a shitty snowflake branded lookalike
is it reasonable to ask for a full refund?
bonus meme: he didn't use the shipping service I paid for

>Sell stuff for autists to autists
>Get autistic refund requests
Come on, they should have definitely seen that one coming.

>is it reasonable to ask for a full refund?
I would

Yes, sending the completely wrong product is definitely a full refund cause, but if you can, file it as not arrived. If there was tracking for the package, then just go with the wrong item/not as described.

Lol since what time pussies from csg protect chinks?

There was tracking, and I've already provided the seller with an image of the incorrect product. I will give him a day or two to respond before hitting him with the dispute, I think.

unban zambz or ill scream!!

wow its the real zambz
hes 13 now say happy birthday

i would appreciate a birthday gift in the form of an unban from the discord

Chinks are definitely preferable to people who unironically buy autism spinners

Abusing the protection system could affect everyone of us adversely.

I need to find the absolute fucking CHEAPEST motherboard that I can install linux on, it can either be some arm raspberry pi clone or some shitty weird ripoff socket 775 board.

Anything will do, where do I start?

Mi Hybrids still a good meme?
I'd prefer a detachable cable cause I always end up breaking mine but eh

I should add that I'm in fucking love with my note 3, so I trust xiaomi products

orange pi zero
useless trash as everything based on ARM, but cheap

You can get an orange pi with 256mb of ram for 7 burger shekels on ali. I'm sure some kind of linux can run on that.

A5-V11 can run Openwrt

Just pre-ordered a GPD Pocket from GeekBuying. Did I fuck up?

Definitely.

yep tablets are super cheap from china now like less than 40 bucks

Why?

Because you're wasting hundreds of dollars on a shitty gimmick?

i don't see why wouldn't just use your phone or tablet

Tablets do not satisfy all of these requirements: keyboard, fits in my pocket, runs Ubuntu.

Good argument.

Because he might not be a pajeet.

>keyboard
use a separate keyboard
>fits in my pocket
it has as 7 inch screen and is thicker than a tablet, you would still keep it in a bag, not in your jeans pocket
>runs Ubuntu
lol fag

techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/meizu-pro-5-ubuntu-edition-1315194/review
>Pointless - there's an Android version
kek