Other urls found in this thread:

cpubenchmark.net/compare.php?cmp[]=2966&cmp[]=2794
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reported to the JIDF

DELID THIS

it just got fixed dear goy

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

holy shit. is this real?

the first graph or it getting (((fixed))) because intel told them to?

It was retarded to think that AMD regained more than 15% in the first place.

>the first graph

yes I saw it yesterday

check the archive for this image

Literally laffin'!

yes

it getting fixed to real, so is the first one

sure

Nothing new.

>There is no alternative to intel because AMD is just as backdoored
FUCK

If that ugly hag Zoe Quinn could bribe professional game reviewers with her roastie, Intel could definitely call up Passmark and force them to change this graph.

It was just too late, since so many news sites already covered the 10% market share loss (OUCH!)

How was it possible in any way when amazon has Intel CPUs as best sellers and AMD still didn't release ryzen laptops?

>random people submitting benchmarks
>calling this """"""market share""""""
kill yourselves retards

>ignoring the fact that the previous years were all accurate

>he thinks amazon's "best sellers" are anything but ads

L E L
O V A
V E U
I R G
N Y H
G

>made up """""facts"""""
kys, again

>Damage control
L m a o

Which time span showed an inaccurate trend on that graph?

Why did the Core 2 sell so much better than the Phenom?

FX isnt, go be a freetard and burn your house down

>memes! XD
pathetic.

AMD got 29% of the desktop cpu market.

Answer this you shill fuck, selective replying is kikery

user do you really think they'd keep it like that when discovered?
We all know articles have their peak hits early in release.

Any part where Intel is losing marketshare, obviously.

Your retarded question implies this graph is "valid" in any part, which is wrong, as we are discussing market share and not amount of benchmarks being submitted in particular time.
Show me real data then we can talk seriously. Kid.

Just the nature of how high tech CPUs are sadly.
You can go with ARM but that's. Eh.

People shit on upgrade cards and they are pretty fucking Jewish but desu if you're buying a chip with bits locked off because of lol binning, an option to unlock later would be nice

It becomes kikery when they start locking parts off their top tier chips (like the 7700K) and selling the (((upgrade))) six months later

So is ryzen a good choice now? I'd suffer a little bit to have a more diverse market.

Can you do any valid point instead of reposting stupid ass MEMES XD all the time?
You stupid retard.
So? Make a valid point? You fucking retard?
Are you people seriously this brain damaged that instead of writing down what you think you post memes and screenshots like I'm supposed to know what's on your retarded mind?

calm down sweetie

It's fucking Amazon top seller, what don't you understand? How ass annihilated do you have to be to damage control this hard over Intel losing a little bit of marketshare? Do you really think Ryzen would make no impact at all?

Unless the lack of iGPU is a deal breaker, it's generally a better option than equivalently priced Intel.

First Phenom was ass. Also bribes and marketing.

You're not funny.

In your opinion******

Scratch gently with gold coins goyim!!!!

Thank you mr. Krzanich! Ready to bribe OEMs?

So there's no suffering then. Thanks.

Then point to a part that's inaccurate.

spotted the kike, it is only the beginner, just wait until kikeripper is here and AMD dominates the server market.
Also this is your daily reminder that Intel has nothing up its sleeve regarding ARM.

Don't forget RR.

It runs cooler, consumes less energy, and the frames times are much more consistent if you are doing gayming. If you are doing professional work then Ryzen is a no brainer.
Oh and it is cheaper.

>amd faggots shitposting
>intel faggots trying their best to minimize the damage
next thread
>intel faggots shitposting
>amd faggots trying their best to minimize the damage
next thread
>amd faggots shitposting
>intel faggots trying their best to minimize the damage
and thus the never ending cycle of Sup Forums continues

This isn't new. It's been like this for as long as I can remember and I've been here for most of a decade.

I only see this kind of post when Intel is the one being attacked. Is this the new form of damage control?

>implying the intel fags have any ammo to shitpost with

No, it also happens should you mention nVidia.

its a 4d oy vey post

wait for the steam hardware survey

>laptopfest
Nah.

Found the fanboi

> steam hardware survey

>ITT

>wait for the stats that trail behind the top end
A small change would have to be assumed massive if you wish to know the picture in a year or two.
Passmark is fine.

You're not funny.

>LELOVAVEUIRGNYHG
what???

he's probably a shill not a kike :)))

Know what's funnier? Laughing gas.

Nah, he's pretty funny if you're not a kike.

you're imagining things
I have made multiple such posts and can assure you I hate every single one of your equally
I know

Ok I know this sounds really weird but just bear with me
Maybe intel didn't slide money under the table to passmark and break the law but instead the graph posted yesterday was incorrect and they fixed it

Seeing as the benchmark itself is biased as fuck towards Intel .. cpubenchmark.net/compare.php?cmp[]=2966&cmp[]=2794

Hey look it's the "I'm hopelessly ignorant about Intel's business practices" post.

what happened in q1 2007

Intel bribing everyone, also laptops exploded in popularity and almost all of them used Core CPU's.

Core 2 Duo released and Intel started paying OEM manufacturers to not use AMD chip in their prebuilts and laptops, and in cases where the OEM would build with AMD chips to not advertise them. Don't you remember the entire fucking continent of Europe's lawsuit against the Jews?

Which they still didn't pay by the way and they might never have to.

When AMD gets some money it might throw a few lawyers on the case.

Alternatively Europe could simply ban the sale of Intel chips until they pay up. I'm sure AMD will be happy to build Ryzen powered laptops and servers with their default languages set to French, German, Polish, and real Spanish.

(((INTEL)))

DELET

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONONONNONOOOOOOO

You're not funny.

OY VEY!!!!

i think hes really funny

You're not funny

You're not funny

You ain't funney

Come, Hanz, it's time to clean the gas chambers.

>underrated

a new project to stop judenposting? it's like trying to remove anime (you can't, goldbergstein).