And this is our son, he's quite good with computers

>And this is our son, he's quite good with computers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjGSMUep6_4
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/47454597
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is she happy or laughing at the end?

Both

Is this BB? Wasn't that kid retarded or something? How can he even fuck?

Hello, pleased to meet you. I'm sorry but I'm leaving for a meeting right now. Enjoy your stay!

GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY ROOM, I'M PLAYING MINECRAFT!

sauce?

Good lord this shit is scary

This triggered me

comfy af desu

It's Ray Donovan

Well! Hello wagies! Why aren't you working today? I for one am enjoying another perfectly nice day in my mother's basement, feeding my superior mind with emancipating North Korean cartoons and learning about the world through dank memes on the hacker known as Sup Forums's online forums! Now shoo shoo, wagecucks. You have some work to do. Remember: another day, another dollar!

Must smell like pis- pepsi

Is that vomit on the wall?
A-are you okay?

are you the legendary cum bottle guy?

this cant be real, some fag moved all this shit to his basement as a joke and took a pic, come on g-guys... this... cant... be r-real, a-a-am i right???

me

>Fuck spending money on rent.
>I'll just blow all of my income on anime figures and live under the foundations of some random unsuspecting house.
>No one will ever know my secret.

>Pepsi
Disgusting

>tfw there are probably NEETfags who legitimately think like this

I've had to clean up some disgusting houses before but this is nightmare fuel.

There are.
>Why do I need to work when my trap aspie gf works minimum wage to support me?
>I give her the emotional and sexual support she needs and she pays for our overpriced apartment with our 3 other drug dealing buddies
>I could get any job I wanted if I tried but I don't want to support the system that enslaves us
>*takes bong hit and eats a chops up a handful of shrooms*
This is legitimately a large portion of users on Sup Forums and /vg/.

It honestly saddens me that welfare money is spend on these failures.

>still_life(betamale).swf

>meeting
>buisness
>living at moms
sure, user

>he's quite good with computers

>trap
>gf

>letting the kikes bleed you dry paying for an apartment when you could just be saving up for a down payment on a house with the money you save

I'll take an extra year or two living with my parents thanks.

>He's an esport athlete

>comfy
It's probably damp as shit.

>2017
>dating females

What are you, gay or something?

>wagecucks are learning they are actually being exploited like slaves for neets
hahahahaah

I mean, I'm a guy (male) who dates guys (male)
What does that make me

only women date men tho
u must be a woman

youtube.com/watch?v=VjGSMUep6_4

A faggot.

In this day and age dating anything but traps should be punishable by death.

In all honesty, the only things that should be punishable by death when it comes to gender are being a tranny, dating a tranny, supporting tranny rights, being a trap, dating a trap, and supporting trap rights.

this is why I miss floppy drives

Don't worry shitlord, in a generation or two the likes of you will perish and we will finally have a functional society.

>being a degenerate that supports mentally ill people
don't do this

you sound more disordered than the trannies you attack, just saying

According to the American Psychiatric Association, being gay is not a mental illness; however, being a tranny is.

You forgot a lot of 'not's there.

true, but one is wanting to wear girl clothes, and the other is not being able to mentally tolerate the existence of people that oppose your worldview on how things should be, you need more therapy than them.

hey, yeah...I was thinking about going back to 1080p, you know this 2k monitor is pretty nice don't get me wrong but, I feel like an early adopter so yeah, that's the objective of the month, what about you, Taylor? Also why are you in my room? I love you by the way

oh hello wagie. I didn't see you there. i actually live in my own apartment, and drive my own car, while never having to earn a dime to go towards mr.shekelstein's new yacht. What are you doing up at this hour on a sunday night? Don't you have to be at work in the morning? But don't worry, I'm sure mr shekelstein provides you with quality coffee so that you can stay alert and focused on your work. Sleep tight!

t. miserable failure of a NEET

Meant to post full ver.

*dips unseasoned french fries in your tears*

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/47454597

fuck

>"why am I here, right, nice question, because judging by your gear you are a poorfag shut in neet on neetbux, while I have a triple monitor setup, 4k each display, you mad? yeah you mad, also my PC has tesla and the most powerful CPU on planet, stopped counting my RAM after 256GB, now you go suck some dick while I go make milions singing stupid songs and being slutty, you stay here, and nice piss jugs under your bed by the way"

show me ur nice tits tay

>at_the_library.gif

Fuck off faggot

Yes

Well, I don't live with my parents, and my parents know that I'm always conceal carrying, so they wouldn't be stupid enough to enter my house unannounced.

>compaq presario

Sauce?