Which linux distro do autistic people use?

Which linux distro do autistic people use?

TempleOS

The one OwO uses.

Also anything that uses Linux-libre

who's OwO

I believe owo posters use mack's. Which makes sense, given how autistic they are.

it isn't arch anymore? it used to be arch. what happened? or is this a new breed of autist? a turboautist etc?

What ever you use.

Arch is more of a reddit flavor of autism

Any of them.

i don't understand, maybe because i don't visit redduit. what's the difference between reddit autism and the autism at display here?

Nothing. Sup Forums is reskin of /r/the_donald

People realising that arch is easy and all "broke mah system after update" is a bad meme.

Keep telling yourself that, reddit.

Solus

Gento

Fuck off Ubuntu dev.

Linux From Scratch.

owo

BIG
FAT
CAT
TATS

I've used many linuxes and have met several autistic people and here is the surprising answer to your question: Debian.

>TempleOS
>Linux

Gentoo gives you the highest efficiency in return for requiring the highest autism so probably that

>using linux

enjoy your botnet

>using temple os

enjoy your botnet

arch and ubuntu

Arch got too popular so turboautists needed a new meme distro..

need a new distro to run on my ThinkPad
must be so obscure Sup Forums hipsters can't even find its homepage on cuckcuckgo

Someone doesn't know about source mage :D

Solus is based

this

They use OSX with Adobe software.

Because systemd and 32-bit removal

anything other than ubuntu
turbo autists use anything that doesnt use systemd
tfw not autistic enough to avoid systemd plague

Ubuntu

Fucking Arch.

autists use windows

TempleOS has an interface like DOS. It is closer to Windows than it is Linux.

Gentoo

Definitely Gentoo

No

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

I'm terribly sorry for interjecting another moment, but what I just told you is GNU/Linux is, in fact, just Linux, or as I've just now taken to calling it, Just Linux. Linux apparently does happen to be a whole operating system unto itself and comprises a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Most computer users who run the entire Linux operating system every day already realize it. Through a peculiar turn of events, I was misled into calling the system "GNU/Linux", and until now, I was unaware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux project.

There really isn't a GNU/Linux, and I really wasn't using it; it is an extraneous misrepresentation of the system that's being used. Linux is the operating system: the entire system made useful by its included corelibs, shell utilities, and other vital system components. The kernel is already an integral part of the Linux operating system, never confined useless by itself; it functions coherently within the context of the complete Linux operating system. Linux is never used in combination with GNU accessories: the whole system is basically Linux without any GNU added, or Just Linux. All the so-called "GNU/Linux" distributions are really distributions of Linux.

And yes, Debian has the highest autism ratio. Just try to have a conversation on the irc channel: yoiks!

gentoo
install gentoo

you answered your question yourself

in case you ( and you, whoever is reading this post ) still can't figure it out - autistic people use linux distros

Parabola, GNU shit, and so on.

what's this?

gentoo

Gentoo, Slackware and Debian

Definitely not Arch

Menuet os, the only correct answer. Fuck them for making Menuet x64 botnet though

Debian if they don't like change.

Arch if they obsess over being "up-to-date"

Gentoo if they like to develop the system and "optimize the binaries"

And Slackware if they like sorting packages manually.

Devuan, the others are weak.

Kali Linux

Ubuntu

Am I a faggot ?

Even autistic people get tired of updating, then breaking their systems.

fpbp

Have to wonder who guest47325 is.

autistic people nowadays use a minimal statically compiled system like stali, and git clone every and compile everything themselves

RMS has no time for women, they just lead to children. Which he is against having.

hi32
wl

Retard spotted

>Solus
>the one distro requiring least work
>for autists

Solus is literally for normies.

Void

TempleOS doesn't even have networking support

Sure, if you believe (((them))) it doesn't.

ubantoo. its what terry davis uses