stallman.org/spotify.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it plays music

>using spotify

enjoy your botnet

>Using spotify
It's like you want you rights to be violated

it has no music

It's easier than pirating individual songs everytime you hear one you like, even if they don't have all

What does it do?

not a fan of music streaming. I'd like to store my m4a,opus (lossy) and .flac (lossless) in my hard drive.

libcuck agenda pushing garbage.

Trash interface, slow as fuck, can't properly sort music by album release date - only alphabetical order because fuck people who like logic, deletes all the fucking music you downloaded on a regular basis.
I fucking hated it so much.

>deletes all music you downloaded

So fucking true it is such a shit app

>using a mobile phone
>using a non free laptop or computing device
>using chrome
>using windows

le botnetted :DDDD

>decide to give the streaming music meme
>download spotify
>bloated as fuck with a tons of useless social shit, I just want to listen to music.
>abandoned their linux app
>ads ads ads ads
>ads fucking everywhere
>look up x artist
>zero results
>try another
>same shit
>try more
>zero results

and fags wonder why I still want a portable music player.

it literally has no music,

This

I like it. The api is bretty good. It's fairly open compared to other services. Integrates with almost every device. A few complaints such as 20,000 song limit without pushing songs to playlists. Is it as good as a massive currated pmp collection? No. Is it easier/cheaper to go through 1,000s of new songs per month vs. alternatives? Absolutely. As a new music addict, Spotify is essential to find and review all the new stuff out there.

I like the service but the actual application always fucking sucks regardless of the platform. So buggy and fucked up.

Apple Music is better if you own apple products, even though iTunes is a heaping pile of shit.

I like it for the most part... although some of the sorting is absolute garbage. What's a better alternative?

I didnt pay for it so as a free user who currently experience as a premium member minus downloaded music.I rate it 10/10

play music

I don't.

I'm on premium and have non of these problems. Interface is fast and good, even on my motoG with 1gb ram, the albums are always sorted by release date (only problem is some remasters have the original date and some the remaster one), never lost a song

Compared to other music streaming services... it's hands down the best.
But it still isn't as conveniently priced as pirating my music collection.

I don't understand how it could be any cheaper and desu it's much easier than pirating you douche

It spoiled me too much. I can't even be bothered to download a single .mp3 nowadays.

It deletes music if you use the same account on more than 3 (?) devices

>retards try to do the right thing and pay for music
>get punished for it
rubbinghands.jpg.exe

you got le bait'd

>get spotify for music at work
>work has a region switching VPN by default
>banned
Fuck spotify

its a shit ton better than fucking Tidal thats for sure

also better than google music

Tidal has a 6 month trial using the code 'SPRINT1'. All their music's in FLAC though has a smaller, more obscure library than Spotify.

its shit as fuck

it has the same desktop app as spotify minus any of the features

It doesn't have anime music.
Literally trash tho

bepis

If you are searching shitty K-POP or J-POP music to masturbate you'll probably don't find them on Spotify.

bloated shitware. makes me miss old last.fm. google music is the best right now imo.

but they have blackpink on there

Sounds like you don''t like lossless audio files

so that's a plus, you faget

Spotify has pretty much all of k-pop though.

I prefer Pandora.

shits for fucking normies

>DUDE SPOTIFY HAS IT ALL BRAH
no doujins
no weebcore
no obscure noise shit
no vaporwave

>i listen to eccentric music so I can feel special
kek

Google play music is better.
It's botnet power's know what I want to listen to based on time location etc

Sort it by release date then? What the fuck how stuoid can you be

>I eat shit because millions of flies can't be wrong

Services as a software substitute are immoral.

Made me stop pirating music in most cases because it has everything I listen to. Even a good chunk of the weeb music. As long as you pay for it the quality is transparent.

how did they go about making such a simple logo look so nice? seriously. look closely at it..

Same as other user, I stopped pirating music

minimum wage is $7.25/hr
that's $1160 before taxes assuming you're lucky enough to get 40 hours
it's going to be close to $950-$1000 after tax

t. expert

Why wouldn't one just download their own music instead of streaming it?

stallman.org/spotify.html

each month i switch back and forth between Spotiify and Apple Music (ios user) and i like Spotify more since i can just use any browser to play music instead of >itunes.
The interface is way better on mobile than Apple Music.

But, i also want some songs or albums that arent listed on Spotify so i need to add those to itunes in order to listen to them. Interface is meh on iOS but at least you have lyrics.

I tried Google Play once. Never ever again.
What should i do, gee? Which should i pick?

It's affordabke for what if is, it has all my not-so-normie musics, and it can be used through an open source client (mopidy) so yeah, 5/5 would recommend.

Japan's own streaming music services such as Awa are still very young. A certain washed-up singer first streamed her latest album on one of them. Also Spotify Japan was launched only almost a year ago.

Local music >
>it doesn't use cellular data and you'll always have it (as long as it's not drm)

why not do both with MPDroid?

> le my smartphone is only for spotify meme

As a pirate, pirating has become harder specially for non-normie music.

Collecting is fun.

exactly, so why not stream your own collection?

I do but sometimes I'll listen to Spotify on wifi to discover new music.

Too expensive

huge normie meme

on the other hand, I'm slowly starting to realize that normies who aren't on private trackers and aren't tech-savvy don't always have a solution for this sort of thing. Netflix is basically the same thing, and I don't really like it either.

All of that shit is normie music though. Vapor wave especially.

me too tbqh. The Discover Weekly feature makes Spotify a somewhat useful botnet

>falling for the streaming Jew
kys normie

Ironically Spotify has been getting worse with each update, slower, more battery drain, less music
On the other hand GPM has gotten better, yeah, its ugly af but faster, less battery usage and more (and better labeled) music. Also can play local files

So right now, to my surprise GPM is the best choice. The only thing I like about Spotify is syncing devices, but the song limit is stupid beyond belief
btw, I pay for both (have Spotify premium for two years now), still deciding which one will I drop the subscription in the next weeks.

Spotify is pretty good, the clients are nice.

But I use Deezer because it's free for me.
The Android client is good, the Windows 10 one is a mess and they don't have a Linux one.
But the music collection is pretty good.

google needs to redesign it though it's a fucking horrendous piece of shit on any platform that isn't android and even then it's garbage and doesn't follow MD rules

always had qualms with spotify's algorithm for recommending similar artists and preferred last.fm for that precise purpose. generally I prefer pirating what I can via private trackers and listening to music stored locally.

Agree
But it gets the job done, I dont care about aesthetics, just want to listen to some music when traveling to work.
Takes me a solid minute to get to my downloaded albums in Spotify (have to go through 3 pages that take forever to load on mobile data), while GPM is almost instant.
Also, everytime I go to Spotify settings new botnets appear for "sync". why the fuck would I want it to check Waze???

You can listen to offline music and use offline navigation.

>libcuck

What? you MRAs are way too paranoid

Deezer.com web player works for me. With an adblocker it's just music (I think free is 160kbps mp3, Spotify ogg something).

it does have a lot of psytrance music though, i guess it is mainstream stuff

Then what do you suggest ?

Offline navigation like the one that is default in google maps?
The only reason I pay for these services is listening to music offline senpai, and Spotify lags like a motherfucker with shitty mobile signal (like a subway), while the offline mode in gpm is just one swipe away

Are there any codes that work in australia?

>sekrit autism klubs are not memes
the absolute state of you

botnet

Good service for a good price.
£15 a month for 6 premium accounts, can't fault it for not having a few artists.

Even at £10 for 1 person I'd still do it.

Yeah spotify has a lot of cruft.

>spyware
>adware
>jewware
>no music
>awful UI and full of bloat
>shitty audio codecs
and no, I'm not saying that it should be lossless, but there are formats with better size-quality ratios than fucking mp3s.

>not pirating all your music

Been using it since its beta in like 2007. Really like it.

Deezloader still works. Doesn't have much 'non-normie music', but for everything else it's incredibly easy to use.

Soulseek, you utter retard

>but there are formats with better size-quality ratios than fucking mp3s.
Well, then it's good that Spotify doesn't use mp3, you clueless dumbass.

I have the cracked app on my phone and I use EZblocker on my desktop if I need them, usually just stick to regular mp3s though. Fuck paying for music

Where is the need! Just buy a nas and host your own music.

Somewhere in time a jew thought that making ppl pay for nothing was a good idea and said ppl prove him right.

Google maps is online by default and their offline mode is shitty.

Streaming services are for the dregs of society.

The productive elements will buy the albums, in whichever format they prefer.

Spoken like a true luddite

>weebshit
>weebshit
>memeshit
>turbo memeshit

it has all the obscure shit i listen to including nightcore ffs.

I got the 3 months for $0.99 deal Spotify was running a few weeks ago and I tried to get myself to use it but I've fallen off hard. I already have a huge local library, shamefully most of it unlistened. I usually use fb2k and I have a bunch of playlists for organizing what I have listened to. I "ported" a couple of them to Spotify (which was a huge pain) and found that it had about 60-70% of the music on those playlists, which dissuaded me from using it because obviously I have access to 100% of my music through foobar. For streaming to my phone when I'm out, I usually use Plex, but Plex is bad at dealing with crappy cell service while Spotify handles it more gracefully. I haven't tried the Discover feature because lately I've been trying out new music rather than going back time and time again to music I like, so I'm wary that Spotify may have been "trained" wrong.

I like it