Yes
Now give sauce

The best one from both sides.

>Reverse image search
>0 results
who is this chick and do you have more?

Not for what I do.

yes

Exactly, but shouldn't you show me some doom, and GPU bottlenecked benchmarks while pretending that Photoshop doesn't exist?

>>/r/suicide

Sadly she is underage. But them eyes, god.

Yes and No.

Doom ran extremely well on my 8320 at 1.4GHz.

Fuck off

She has a beautiful smile :3

Imagine getting your pubes tangled there.

Yes.

Yes
pic related

shes underage, MOOOOODDDSS!!!

Yes doom runs extremely well on almost anything.

That's a boy

she looks like a shark

In every way but one.

When you need higher than 144hz frame rates in older games at 1080p

Then no, the $1650 ten core i7 6950X beats the $500 Ryzen 7 1800X in most loads.

What's the point in posting your sister's photo for this thread?

Yes, if you do heavy multitasking

I7 is better for starting house fires.

I7: videogames
Ryzen: real men's work

Insanely better multicore performance
slightly worse single core performance
all for a competitive price

I'd say it's better in the long run.

I like penis

yes

mediocre

>milg the taco meido

OP isn't talking about the 7700k: He's talking about either the 10 core 6950X or the 8 core 7820X

KIKERIPPER is going to be better than those two

.2GHz
Was your computer in sleep mode? Jesus

AMD CPUs are always better until they release, unfortunately some of us have to work with what's currently available.

They really should be compared to one another. They were both built for two different functions

Better performance?
Sometimes.

Cheaper?
Almost always.

So yes, it is better.

to be fair Intel and pooland go hand in hand

Which is why professionals are using Ryzen and obese neckbeards are using RIPtel

Trying this hard to force Intel a pajeet.
Gee I wonder which pooteampoo is behind this?

You're not funny.

Sure they are, and only dumb goymers who need 144 fps are using the 7700k.

>2000 dollar unsoldered housefire CPU

Ryzen 7 isn't where Ryzen ends tards.

I don't see how Ryzen is better when even lower tier Intels from 3 years ago can beat it in benchmarks.

>Muh gaymes FPS is all that matters

Battlestation attached.

I came from an i5 4670k, and the Ryzen is a clear upgrade. I have an i7 laptop for work, I actually wish I had a Ryzen in it for the extra cores. But the experiences are basically equivalent for regular usage. For gaming, my 1080Ti is a bigger factor than the processor. (Also it says only 1080, but I got the Ti to do 4k no problem).

I can stream with Ryzen though.

>le chinese language

i have the same gateway monitor! does yours have shit colors, a lot of ghosting and a weird buzzing sound from time to time?

What do you stream?

Yes! Mine doesn't buzz, but it doesn't always turn on so it's got something weird going on.
It works nice enough but the ghosting is hard to deal with compared to more modern screens.

Persona 5 or Overwatch. I only stream for friends, not looking to go pro or even attempt to.

what's his name

Why do you Sup Forums faggots care so much about MUH LRUKS!
When all that matters to a simple Sup Forumsentooman, like myself, is fuctionality (and that is when I actually play a game that isn't DF).
Why do DUH GRAPIKS matter so much?

it's korean and all of the words except for one are just english words written in hangul
:^)

>being a anglo hick retard

I'm not him and I can speak and read Mandarin.
But you do know you're on an English language forum and that the English language is the mostly highly spoken language by the most diverse group of people?
The only reason Mandarin Chinese just pips the English language is because of the sheer population of mainland China.
Whereas, the English language is almost spoken in every corner of the world to some extent.
So really, that attempt at an insult simply displays your lack of knowledge, not his.
A more fitting insult would be directly to his intellect, not his ethnic origin (of which you're very likely to share).
Thank you, try again, dumb-dumb.

Vladimir

Has anyone done a Intel VS Ryzen benchmark on DF yet?
I would really like to see which one succumbs to FPS death first (Probably Intel)

I second this.
It would honestly be interesting to see who coped better with DF.

For production yes
For gaming no

Yeah... Because 7% of non existing performance giving by Intel works right?

At this point even Ryzen 5 is better than i7...

your on Sup Forums so that's a given

She's cute :3

Intel always wins in DF. It's a single core game.

You're not.

:(

Do girls with those teeth bras give better blowjobs? Like do those add to the pleasure?

yes

I really thought I would have to upgrade with Ryzen. But my 4 year old Intel still beats the top Ryzen.

The only good Intel CPU left is the g4560

It is worse then some i3s.

Which is hugely embarrassing. As much as everyone here wished that Intel had a good competitor AMDs CPUs are just disastrously bad.

Intel is really bad at pretty much everything now, stutters everywhere and really poor multithreaded work. Also extreme housefires.

No point in buying anything Intel really.

>sadly

>Ryzen 9 is publicly available
Kill yourself.

Depends on usage. Also that's assuming you're talking about, for example, R7 1700 vs i7 7700k
In some situations, the R7 is better.
In other situations, the i7 is better.
Purchase based on your personal usage.
Don't just buy because some dude on Sup Forums told you which is better.

Couldn't be happier.

if you had a gf you would

i7 is better for 144hz gaming, ryzen is better for everything. i5 is worse in every way

Translation: The i3-7350K that nobody bought has better single core, therefore all Ryzen CPUs are shit for some reason.

Kill yourself, retard.

I really want to ask how the mouthbreather that ran this benchmark got such spectacularly poor results.

>blue snowball mic
>white PC case
>decent monitor next to portrait shit monitor
>diet mountain dew
>keyboard with a screen on it

You are a grade A piece of shit

>tfw my broadwell E takes whatever I throw at it and I dont have to worry about memes like i9

If you care about gaming single core performance is significantly more important them multi core performance, since a lot of games simply won't use these cores.

Ryzen being worse then some specific i3 is also an answer to the question whether "Ryzen is better then an i7", which is clearly not the case since it is worse then an i3 in (a still extremely relevant) category.

It is just a sad state of affair that Intel has no competition.

>muh gaymes
>muh average fps

Nice argument dude.

You AMD shills have to be a sad group of people.

My argument is that there is more to a CPU than average FPS in gaymes with no multitasking.

If you use your PC like a console you should go to Sup Forums.

Dual core i3 will still get demolished in games even with the dinky single core advantage, though.

Like I said, nobody bought that thing. Like literally fucking nobody. I think their overpriced HEDT crap sold more than that.

The only use for that i3 is alpha emulators, really old games and really single threaded games (DF).

i7 only has a games advantage when placed in a CPU bottlenecked situation, meaning you have to be running at 1080p 144hz w/ 1080 ti like all the benchmarkers do. Nobody actually runs that setup except eSpurts wannabes, though.

>AMDs CPUs are just disastrously bad.
>It is just a sad state of affair that Intel has no competition

Go away, Brian.

Got money to waste on shit like this PC for example/

>My argument is that there is more to a CPU than average FPS in gaymes with no multitasking.
And you are certainly right there.

But still, the the answer to the question "is Ryzen better then an i7" is "no". Because it doesn't even outperform an i3 in some cases.

See above. Ryzen being outperformed by an i3 is still embarrassing and gives you a pretty clear answer to the question "is Ryzen better then an i7" if it is not strictly beating an i3 it sure as hell is not better then an i7.

>Wants competition for a company
>Sup Forums accuses you of shilling for that company
Maybe you shouldn't use AMD CPUs in your brain...

>See above. Ryzen being outperformed by an i3 is still embarrassing and gives you a pretty clear answer to the question "is Ryzen better then an i7" if it is not strictly beating an i3 it sure as hell is not better then an i7.
It's literally twice as good as Intel's equivalently priced CPUs at every price point as soon as you take your fingers out of your ears and stop screaming about muh single-core performance.

>underage
Yes and?

>tfw missed out on teenage relationships
d-damn