Post ratios

Are you doing your part? I hope none of you are derelict in your duty.

2+ checking in.

Are you on

>having a positive ratio

Having a negative ratio would be an interesting feat.

0 ratio isn't positive or negative.

I upload 20 times slower than I download, so I usually delete torrents when I reach a ratio of 1. The only ones I keep forever are the obscure ones that have very few seeders.

I have gigabit so I cant help it.

am 20+ ratio but i wont post exact so i don't get le marked

What did he mean by this?

Just recently ditched uTorrent for qBitTorrent so my statistics are rather meh atm.

>so i don't get le marked
what?

>>>/9gag/

I hope you were using adtorrent or that's one heck of a downgrade.

not if you don't want miners on your computer

>doesn't want miners
>downloads 13MB of botnet "updated" by pseudonymous devs every few days instead of a 391k client that's been operating flawlessly on millions of PCs for six years straight.

Holy shit, I just checked and it's now 21.5MB! In just a few revisions they've managed to put on more than 21 times uTorrent 2.2.1's entire size, and they're now 56 times larger. That's a lot of keyloggers.

no I'm not. Fuck you.

You don't even torrent.
I think I had something like 100GB down/200GB up over dial-up.

Sure thing kiddo.

I have a total of 12bytes uploaded and 35TB DL mostly video games, hentai and anime

I was on dial-up for a long time.
Actually, I still have my P3 900 laptop with gigs of music on it. I wonder if my utorrent stats are still there.

>doesn't know what uTorrent 2.2.1 is
You really don't belong on this board.

it means that i use only one tracker
roooo lol

not really into torrenting much

>you cucks actually seed lol
there was some ratio limiting thing in qBittorrent but I'm too lazy to find it so I just manually pause torrent when it's done and seeding

idk how i uploaded that much. i use public trackers and delete the torrent after watching the film if i am ever not streaming it. it probably uploaded when i fell asleep to a film. (university campus internet)

you know torrents only work because of seeding right

>Risking yourself in the United States
CAPTCHA DOWNS UARK

I did most my torrents on my router. There is no statistics option I could display for you.

>1080p kino
>4GB x264

May and June, 6$ per month

this isnt your blog cunt..

Heh, i shouldn't close utorrent when i finish downloading, but the disk chokes when i upload and stream at the same time

wtf is wrong with your fonts

That's windows default Segoe UI, why?

Thought keeping a nice ratio was only possible if you are a saint, got fiber and set up a seedbox to automate most of my downloading and how it happens by itself

Uploaded: 8gb
Downloaded: 1tb

:^^^^^)

No need to do that. qBittorrent will STALL on its own.

i seed to 10

>not using mRatio to cheat
>being a seed cuck

Haha, fucking pathetic

I have like 40 something terabytes up on one tracker

I like having lots of internet points

>he can't compete with seedpeen
sux2bu

Might want to get a second drive to keep your streaming one clean.

>Korsub

Of course. Why wouldn't I want to share the content with others? This is pretty good considering it's when I started to use Lincuck on the desktop two years ago.