MEGA.nz

How do I download files larger than 1 GB from MEGA.nz without using their botnet browser addon, botnet desktop client or JDownloader?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.softpedia.com/news/Mega-Now-Works-in-Firefox-with-Official-Add-on-Which-Bypasses-JavaScript-File-Writing-Limitations-328569.shtml
megatools.megous.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

change your ip - it will still continue

Submit to the botnet OP, the water's warm.

It doesn't even allow me to download in the first place.

good goyim

Go to Kim's house with external drive.

Use the Androidâ„¢ app

Stop using Furrycux. It's a limitation of the browser, not the service. You can download files of any size without an addon with Chromium-based browsers.

i have downloaded files well over 8gb in firefox with no problems of any kind

Not from Mega you haven't, faggot. Mega doesn't directly download files like any other site, it caches them first. This is why you get the in-site progress bar, rather than a normal in-browser dialogue. At the end of the download, the browser dialogue pops up and "downloads" the entire file instantly (or very quickly, depending on your shitbox).

Furrycux caches this data in RAM, which is why they set a 1GB limit. Check Furrycux's RAM usage when downloading from Mega and watch it go up. The extension merely flushes the RAM cache and dumps chunks of the file to disk every so often, reassembling them at the end. Chromium-based browsers cache the files to disk in the first place, making this unnecessary.

>used to use multcloud to moved 100s of GBs of shows from MEGA to my google drive to stream through Plex
>multcloud can't download anything from MEGA because their IP is always at capacity
>had to switch to Offcloud with torrents which takes forever and has a 100GB per link limit

vpn

Changing IP and using desktop client works. And allows to download 2GB data.
Otherwise if it's not a personal data, don't even use mega.nz. Will shutdown someday and will make you angry at kimdot again and again.

It's not a traffic limitation, you fucking idiots.

news.softpedia.com/news/Mega-Now-Works-in-Firefox-with-Official-Add-on-Which-Bypasses-JavaScript-File-Writing-Limitations-328569.shtml

there is a traffic limitation as well now, that's why people using it for file sharing are calling it dead.

Why is Alex Jones dressed like Mickey Mouse?

Do you think you're funny, bruh?

Be on linux and use megadl

Real-Debrid

Ever heard of Mega downloader?

I have the same problem whit Chrome

I can download files up to 5gb using my free account, how do you have only 1gb size limit?

Because of the globalists, duh.

megatools.megous.com/
Anything else is trash.

Buy the premium.

Don't download from that shitty site and people will stop uploading to it. They even remove copyrighted links after like a month so what's the fucking point? What the hell can you find on mega that isn't in a torrent somewhere anyway?

Not that user but I'm on a few DDL sites that share mega links. Some of them are years old, I've never seen a 404'd link.
It's only public links that get taken down desu.

This, you can pay for a month through Google play as an in-app purchase so you don't have to give these shady chinks your info

I use Firefox and I don't have this problem. But there is a lack of bandwidth and that is just Mr. Dotcom being cheap.

Register, download. Their addon is open source isn't it?

You have a daily 5GB or so limit unless you pay them.

They didn't remove copyright material from my profile in over 2 years. What are you talking about?

>You have a daily 5GB or so limit unless you pay them.
Is that just downloads or uploads limited, too?

or are uploads*

Downloads. Uploads have a separate limit.

Install gentoo.

Thanks.

>not using VPNs hosted in Burgerland and certain EU countries

>posting four-year-old news
Pic related.

>last version is v1.7, released last March 2015

feels like summer