Newfag

Linux looks and feels really nice...i wish i had tried it earlier

You mean elementaryOS looks and feels really nice.

>a thread died for this

I couldn't get any of my games to work in wine so I gave up on it.

But its linux :O

Good.
Please don't come back.

Dual boot win and linux

hi pajeet

Can you at least wait for your old thread to die before making a new one?

Ok, I won't.

What's the point? I'd rather just keep everything under one roof

this is the desktop version of chinese android reskins which try to look like an iphone
also
>1366x768

Hi ((you))

Shit sorry, i thought that one wasnt made since the captcha was showing some problems

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Stop posting your fucking screenshot, Rahul.

Don't you have a woman to beat?

Install Gentoo faggot.

Doesn't this actually destroy the gaming industry? If linux has a low market share and all the people who use gnu/ linux just dual boot/ use wine, then there isn't in incentive for developers to break the microshit monopoly.

We have to boycott unsupported games if we want to make a difference

owo desktop thread?

You might also like Ubuntu Budgie. I personally prefer the package manager and the larger community.

Whats a woman user?

degeneracy

anime website

A programmer.

Nice trips, Kev.

How do i install neofetch on windows?

install_gentoo.exe

does this count?

Who talked to into Elementary?

"woman"

One retard less to deal with in the future once Linux has become the dominant OS.
Thanks Linux!

Elementary feels amazing. It's not for me, but I already tried it. Did they fixed the print screen bug?

How much did you pay for it?
I hope you did not steal it for free, thats forbidden to mention on Sup Forums