TempleOS

Talk about Terry and TempleOS in this thread.

For me, I want to know what book he reads from when he goes outside to meditate.
It seems profound and I want to read it too.

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/finesseapparel/works/24158661-templeos?...t-shirt
sheikhs.space/files/TOS_Supplemental1.ISO.C
templeos.org/
templeos.org/Downloads/
vc.gg/templeos/
youtube.com/channel/UC2JvKvUmoWdtE55ta15a3tg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZU2MY5lwSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where the FUCK can i get that shirt

Bump

someone here made it and sent it to him

damn that's cool

oWo what's this

I hope Terry didn't profit from this. Earning money jeopardizes his checks.

No, he didn't

Mobile Temple OS when?

Fucking CIA nigger

He reads The Holy Bible KJV, you dirty heretic.

>He reads The Holy Bible KJV, you dirty heretic.
Uhhh no he doesn't. That's "Wisdom For The Way: Wise Words For Busy People" by Chuck Swindoll

I'm looking at his website and there are 3 supplemental C files. Does anyone know what they're for?

Never. Terry hates slow computers.

nice

They contain his hymns and additional utilities/code scraps. They've been broken for several weeks, I emailed Terry a couple of times about fixing the upload but he dgaf. I can post a link to the most recent working copy of the Sup1 ISO.C

He keeps his room very clean

redbubble.com/people/finesseapparel/works/24158661-templeos?...t-shirt

wtf

Here's a link to a working Sup1 ISO.C if anyone needs it:

sheikhs.space/files/TOS_Supplemental1.ISO.C

How do you get it into TempleOS from Winblows?

yes this is it thanks
he mentioned it one of his videos but i forgot the name

If you're using VirtualBox, you might need to rename it to .ISO instead of .ISO.C

With VMware/VirtualBox, just attach the ISO to the Virtual CDROM drive

With QEMU, press CTRL-ALT-2 to go into the monitor, type "eject ide1-cd0", "change ide1-cd0 /path/to/ISO.C" then CTRL-ALT-1 back to VM

Once the disc is in the virtual CDROM, type DskChg('T'); (if it hangs, you might need to reboot the VM) and Cd("T:"); to switch to the drive in TempleOS.

I updated it

/tosg/ - TempleOS General

FAQ
>What is TempleOS?
TempleOS (formerly J Operating System, SparrowOS and LoseThos) is a biblical themed lightweight operating system created over the span of a decade by programmer Terry A. Davis.
>How did TempleOS start?
Development for TempleOS began in 2003 after Davis suffered from a series of manic episodes that left him briefly hospitalized for mental health issues.
Davis is a former atheist who believes that he can "talk with God" and that God told him the operating system he built was God's official temple. According to Davis TempleOS is of 'Divine' intellect due to the inspired nature of the code. According to Davis, God said to create the operating system with 640x480, 16 colors display and a single audio voice. The operating system was coded in a programming language developed by Davis in C/C++ called "HolyC". The OS runs a file system called "Red Sea".
>What can TempleOS do?
TempleOS deliberately has no network support. It runs 8-bit ASCII with graphics in source code and has a 2D and 3D graphics library, which run at 640x480 VGA with 16 colors. The OS contains numerous embedded biblical references including an oracle, which allows God to speak to the user through randomly generated words and Bible passages.

USEFUL LINKS
Official website: templeos.org/
Download TempleOS: templeos.org/Downloads/
Old video archive: vc.gg/templeos/
New video archive: youtube.com/channel/UC2JvKvUmoWdtE55ta15a3tg/videos

NOTABLE QUOTES FROM TERRY
>I wrote a fucken compiler.
>Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.
>I report to God. You report to me.
>God's world is perfectly just. Only a nigger cannot see. That's why niggers have no morals.
>It's fucking algebra, nigger.
>I have a space alien.
>Let's say we wanted to call a function -- Somebody's brain would shut down and they'd get all niggerlicious.
>Entertain God and your ass will follow.

Thanks

kindly fuck off

Sup Forums doesn't need YET ANOTHER FUCKING GENERAL.

There's been a TempleOS general for quite some time though

run em over

Bumping for Mr. God

fuck you nigger

>>Let's say we wanted to call a function -- Somebody's brain would shut down and they'd get all niggerlicious.
My new go-to quote.

14:28 Terry asks who got him his drum sticks

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZU2MY5lwSE

I want him to be cured so bad. Sometimes in his vids I can tell he's somewhat self-aware that something is wrong, but since his mind has deteriorated he can't grasp it.

I wish we could find a cure for schizophrenia. It's so fucking sad.

He read the bible.

Shit, is he banned from twitter? I can't find @TempleOS

w2c shirt

Yes