The Pyra

What's your excuse for not helping this transvestite build the worlds best linux handheld computer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Exsu5a-rvz0
youtube.com/watch?v=i3_nAzNwyBo
eurogamer.net/articles/2011-03-01-panasonic-kills-jungle-mmo-console
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this transvestite
But you already answered for me. Trannies are bad news for any project they get involved in. Mentally ill attention whores, every last one of them.

F to m is not comparable to good for nothing attention whores m to f

mentally ill is mentally ill..

Shill.

This guy gets it. It doesn't matter if you're building a tower or digging a pit, you can't change who and what you are. There's no choice or feelings involved, and a simple DNA test will always show the truth.

There are many bad things to say about pyra, openpandora and the pricing in his shop but I don't think he's a transvestite you faggot.
>Metalhead

/thread

>Metalhead
Embarrassing if you are older than 14

>Angry birds processor

Does anyone remember the autistic person that would post that handheld pc wishlist thread?

i want. I think he's ahead of the curve. soon will be many more products along this line.. probably with better design. i say this because of whole x86 arm thing. Im way older than 14. Im actually 93.

It can also run plants vs zombies.

>transvestite
>no boobs
>not even properly shaved
>probably doesn't even code with socks
Because it's dead, Jimmy.

The Pandora was great for it's time, that was a decade ago. This is just shit, they are late and better, cheaper, alternatives exist.

how?
youtube.com/watch?v=Exsu5a-rvz0

It's not a PC. The GPD Win is 1000x superior because it's a real PC and cheaper. It will even run virtual machines. These proprietary ARM toys can't compete. It's sad, really.

Cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=i3_nAzNwyBo

>The Pandora was great
Was total crap, they even failed to produce and deliver it lol

I bought into the Pyra meme. preorder number ~300. Been waiting about 3 years now checking Pyra news every day

I miss gamepark

The device you moron, not the faggots doing it

>pic related
what the fuck is that, runescape for handhelds?

Soon™

>runescape for handhelds?
jungle died
eurogamer.net/articles/2011-03-01-panasonic-kills-jungle-mmo-console

Imagine the neckbeards out in public playing that

>announce a handheld with meh specs
>finally release it years later with those same specs
>contemporary handhelds are an order of magnitude more powerful now
>but it's worth it because it's an open platform
>hardware isn't even completely open
>try that shit all over again, same thing happens

>What's your excuse
No money, No interest, Can't import anything that costs more than $200 because of shitty government decisions, Unironically prefer to avoid Linux if possible and I think that's pretty much it.

the word cringe makes me cr*nge

Who cares, I don't laugh at you being an idiot (even when they would look dumb)