I just accedentally the whole thing

I just accedentally the whole thing.

HOW DO I FIX THIS ?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/finance-sites-erroneously-show-amazon-apple-other-stocks-crashing-2017-07-03
baka.com.au/business/markets/the-12347-mystery-amazon-apple-alphabet-stock-prices-go-haywire-20170704-gx44kt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally impossible.

Just a glitch.

marketwatch.com/story/finance-sites-erroneously-show-amazon-apple-other-stocks-crashing-2017-07-03

Sure it made more than a few people shit their pants though.

amazon BTFO

>jewgle in charge of counting shekels

those were split second real dips or just a glitch on other systems?

Just a glitch goy.

WTF BUY BUY BUY

plz halp Sup Forums it's broken and I need to fixit.

I caused that feel

Don't worry

You're not funny.

If you search "Amazon stock flash crashes and then quickly recovers" theres previous examples of these flash crashes. I don't think there is any direct losing transaction, but they are fishy. Can't post the direct link its (((flagged))) as spam.

Jun 9 2017
The online giant’s stock tanked all within the minute of 2:50 p.m, according to Bloomberg data. Here’s a second-by-second rundown:

2:50:01 p.m.: $US960.55 per share
2:50:02 p.m.: $US930.00 per share
2:50:03 p.m.: $US953.07 per share
2:50:03.5 p.m.: $US927.00 per share
2:50:04 p.m.: $US959.27 per share

The Friday afternoon pattern too, ISTR that happening with previous flash crashes.

The markets aren't even open

>"The error gave Apple a theoretical market capitalization of $US3.4 trillion ($4.44 trillion)"

So Apple one way or the other becomes the most valuable company.

It's a fucking glitch you twat.

baka.com.au/business/markets/the-12347-mystery-amazon-apple-alphabet-stock-prices-go-haywire-20170704-gx44kt.html

Yet that 'glitch' probably cost them millions anyway

(((they))) are preparing to rig the system to get back at trump

It'd be much easier to just burn Trump Tower down.

I trust that (((glitches))) such as these are well-documented, right?

Some gnu/linux software bug?

gas yourself

are you retarded or just pretending? no trades took place at those prices, just shitty sites posting testing data. and even if a trade took place on the wrong data it would be cancelled by the exchange the next day. the normal settlement for stock trades is 3 days from trade date so there is plenty of time to cancel and amend trades when errors like this happen.

How to trigger bots into buying

God, I fucking hope. In one fell swoop finishing off all AI trading companies in a single morning.

Can someone explain why bitcoin and eth crashed to the ground?

glorious

nerdvirginfag gtfo my board