Altcoin Mining

Anyone got tips for people interested in starting coin mining?

I'm about to make my first rig

Yes fuck off faggot

go fuck yourself

Yeah, don't. It's too late for you.

Also you're a faggot. Good luck trying to get an AMD card with inflated prices and low stock, thanks to you faggots.

Scammer get out.

kill yourself fag

not from Sup Forums. why all the hate?

The recent resurgence in mining drove up the price of graphics cards. This also probably led to people buying and reselling GPUs for insane amounts of money

now i understand the pitchforks

No one wants you here because you're fucking up gpu prices.

fuck off to

you missed the boat...*again*. just wait for the next one.

nobody cares about your buttcoins

All this people saying it's too late...
You guys are poor retards, it's late to mine Bitcoin and ether, sure but you can get a lambo by mining different shitcoins and waiting for one of them to pump.

STOP!!!!!

Stop mining, normalize the gpu market, i'm not going to pay more than 250 burger bucks for a fucking rx 580.

Step 1: mine Vertcoin
Step 2: hold until the halving in December
Step 3: ££££'s

cant wait for the economy to crash due to hyper inflation so i can drink your faggot tears

it will be more proficient to throw your money for hookers and coke cause in the end at least you will feel good for a little bit of time

AMD should just jack up the prices temporary so scalpers and miners stop buying up everything

>nocoin faggots
lol

let see who will laugh in the end

It is a bit late. I spent $1250 on GPUs about a month ago when the ROI was going to be about 1 1/2 months with electricity factored in. Now it's looking more like it's going to take 7 more months. I have until tomorrow to decide if I want to send them back or not.

I did make $500 in coins in that time though, so that's not bad.

mine monero

Go to /biz/, altcoins are literally all they talk about there

ITT: Sup Forums
Why don't they fuck off already? This is a tech board, not a consumer electronics CNET forum.

Go to /biz/. It was literally created to keep bitcoin shit off Sup Forums.

>all these people rushing to make other people money
Coin mining in 2017 is basically findom.

why don't you go suck a dick you fucking aspie cunt.

Thanks to you fuckers, this cost $818.

Do HDD mining.
Google it

It's far more profitable to rent out GPU time (hourly basis) out to CS students who don't want to pay the huge set up fees involved with more professional hosts.

mate this isn't 2014. you are late.

>he spent $800 on a toy to play video games

mate what the fuck

STOP BUYING GPUs REEEEEEEEEEEEE

How come no one have combined coin mining with say cancer research (folding at home)?

Then you aren't crushing number for the sake of crushing number anymore.

If someone attempts a double-spend attack, multiple people could get cancer.

curecoin

first post best post

764€ in my country lol

If you want to profit just buy coins and hold for like 5 years.

Otherwise mining is a hobby...Of course unless you can predict the future and it just so happens something like ripple skyrockets.