Get a VPN after Sup Forums shills privacy and stuff

>get a VPN after Sup Forums shills privacy and stuff
>your IP range/country is blocked due to abuse
I can't even shitpost now
>all of a sudden it's not only Sup Forums that constantly wants me to fill out a CAPTCHA

Pay for a pass, goy

Kek. Get fucked dumbarse. Never trust Sup Forums.

still can't be;ieve google is getting rid of the blobmoji

fuck them

Now you have to buy a Sup Forums Gold Account

LOL that means the VPN is working as intended. No need to post here anyway

what kinda vpn are you using faggot?

jkh

Private Internet Access my heterosexual white cismale friend

>sexuality before race
>no religion
Go back to leldit, you oppressive shitfriend

99% of vpn are most cell ip range are now banned. What do you expect everything will be ruined by the children on here.

This. I used a gift card to buy mine.

I'm in the exact same boat. After hearing about how protections against isps selling search history and other shit like that is being removed, I decided it's time to start using a VPN or proxy. And hey, it's really great for the most part except for fucking Sup Forums. One of the sites where you would expect privacy to be actively encouraged, they instead block as many proxies and shit as they possibly can.

Honestly it's enough to make you wonder whether or not they've sold out to try and sell out their user base as much as possible.

To be fair they probably blocked them duo to cp spam.

I don't disagree. I'm just bitter because of the fact that it makes my life that much more difficult since I can't actually find a VPN or proxy that works with this site now. Truth be told it's not a huge deal but since that means that I have to turn on the proxy for everything else and off for Sup Forums... Well it's just a complete pain in the ass.

Why would you even want to post here

You newfags are cute. Let me fill you in. Over the past years anons have posted many illegal things because they knew they could get away with it. To counter this Sup Forums started blocking VPNs. Now less people are tempted to post illegal things because of the repercussions. It still happens though by anons who dont care or anons that find working VPNs(rare)

Actually that right there is the biggest reason that I haven't renewed my Sup Forums pass. I had planned on it but since they've decided they aren't going to allow me to browse privately, I've decided that they're not getting single penny of my money.

I don't know. Why ARE you posting here?

buy a dedicated computer for Sup Forums

problem solved

No, I know. I'm just frustrated because people who legitimately dislike being tracked online get shafted because of it. I see absolutely no reason why my ISP needs to be able to see all of my browsing history, my search history, or anything else for that matter. And there are so many good Solutions available for so many sites except this one.

It's kind of funny really, seems like few other sites are really super paranoid about that shit like Sup Forums is. I mean I post just fine on such a huge Myriad of different sites behind my proxy, and this is really the only site that I ever had problems with. Reddit, Imgur, there are so many other sites that you'd think would have the same problem but have no issues whatsoever.

Because I'm here forever