R8 my rig

r8 my rig

how to be an ultrafaggot: the post

imagine what the prices on those cards will be once they sell them.

Free market / 10

Hope you're paying taxes on all your crpyotcoins, user.

Hope those fuckers are mining Dogecoin.

At least they are selling gpu's
THANK YOU BASED RAJA

they buy them in bulk, Farm Coin for 3-4 weeks. Return them before 30 day is up. Repeat

Holy shit can you actually do this?

Does this mean i should never buy a used GPU

No.

Taxation is theft

Unless you do so on eBay. Then you can just say the seller's a faggot and eBay will make them refund you.

The more you talk about crypto the deader it gets. If you honestly think a competitor to conventional currency will be allowed to exist untaxed you're dead wrong, almost every first world country is working on taxing it right now, don't invest in this shitty, dead meme.

Get cancer and die.

Fucker jacked my card

How many years does it take to pay off that?

Too bad governments are notoriously incompetent

ROI doesn't go up, it's the same for one card as it would be for 20 or 200.

Okay but how many years?

Usually 2-3 months

Clearly, because governments around the world have been so successful in taxing Google, Apple, eBay etc it'll be a breeze for them to tax anonymous individuals

THANK YOU BASED MINERS FOR FUCKING UP AYYMDPOORFAGS

Miners have most likely taken decent care of their cards.
Most go for maximum efficiency, which means low temperatures, lower clocks and low voltages.

I'd say most mining cards are fine.
Hell, my 7970 ran around 3 month straight at 90°C mining LTC when it was getting big, and it still works fine to this day.

Governments are purposefully not taxing large companies so that's not a very good example.

>Most go for maximum efficiency, which means low temperatures, lower clocks and low voltages.
This is the part that matters. If they run like this, they're probably in better condition than a GPU that was used by Timmy and OC'd to the xXxMAXxXx with a 100mV overvoltage and fans spinning at 100% at 95ºC in his 1-fan case.
I'd take a miner card over that one any day.

>~90 GPUs
i hope that feather/lite/ant/alt coin or whatever you're mining will crash so fucking, that you will have sell your ass to gay niggers

>he thinks they're trying to tax big corporations

Or he could just sell his $45000 worth of GPUs.