Is the Logitech g403 a good mouse for gaming?

Is the Logitech g403 a good mouse for gaming?
If not, do you have any other recommendations of mice that would be better?

Anyone own the Rival and want to give me input on it? I currently own a G502 but its due to be replaced soon.

too expensive, get G102 instead

>>>r/pcmr
>>>>>>>>>all the fields

>technology

is this a good box for gaming?
If not, do you have any other recommendations of boxes that would be better?
>technology

Is this a good piece of software for gaming?
If not, do you have any other recommendations of software that would be better?
>technology

Pretty much god tier mouse.

Absolutely god tier gaming software.

yes

I have one, the cord is really stiff and heavy. That means moving it requires different amounts of effort relative on the direction the cord is on to your mouse. It also tries to straighten itself out, which means if you lift your hands off the mouse, it will move by itself as the cord tries to unbend itself. Huge fucking nono if you're looking for a gaming mouse. The only reason I'm still using this mouse is because I quit playing games a while ago and no longer need a super accurate mouse (also I'm poor).

Overall do not buy. Completely fucking stupid mouse, no idea what the engineers were thinking with this one. If I decide to start playing FPS games again I'll probably get a Zowie.

It's amazing but you'll want to get a cord bungee for reasons explained in A bungee will fix all those problems and you'll be left with a grade a mouse, or if you want you could invest a little more and not deal with cords at all.
Good other options if you want to research is nixeus revel, dm1 pro s, and zowies.

thoughts on the logitech g pro?

I want a mouse that's
>light
>good sensor
>high dpi
>small
>good for clawgrip

the only con I see is that it requires extra software I think.

You're good there. G102/203 is pretty much the same mouse but with a better cable for a lower price though. It'll max at 6000dpi which should be more than enough

nice, so any differences between the g102 and the g203?

I'm still using my old g400 and while it's good, it's terrible for claw grip, not to mention heavy and big for my taste.

what about the g302

Both are the same mouse. G102 is the initial release which was limited to the east, G203 is the western version. You should be able to find some real cheap G102s on eBay

get yourself one of these my dudes

Zowie FK1/2/+ or ZA11/12/13.

G302 is generally looked down upon because it has a lesser sensor than the G303. You should give it a go and see if it impedes your playstyle. If you do want a great sensor you'll want the G102, or the 303 if you want the same shape

>those side buttons
>that scroll wheel
>huanos
>3310
Why doesn't zowie get their shit together and dominate the mouse market again? It would be so easy

Meant to quote for that second part

cool, thanks

thx for the info friend

what is it

YES ITS perfect senpai

nixeus revel
dream machines dm1 pro S
zowie fk series

Zowie EC2-A I think. Might be a 1-A, can't tell

>nixeus revel
gayman shit

G403 is GOAT, wireless specifically. Better than 99.99% of wired mice on the market.

wireless variant, yes
pretty happy with it

>Logitech g403 a good mouse for gaming?
Yes but only if you have tiny manlet hands

did you even hold it once?
I have average 20cm long hands and can barely fingertip it

skydigital 4k

Not that user but how about your pinky rest on that mouse? Never use that mouse before but G502 hurt my ring and pinky.

I keep my pinky and thumb on mouse sides near mousepad
ring and middle fingers on right mouse button
mouse feels comfy enough

my palm is 10cm wide

why do you want to replace your g502?

Sound not bad, might try if it more comfy than my current mouse.

i like the buttons on the g502 best (the clicks, number of buttons, and placement), but it's a bit large, which makes swiping not as easy if you play low sens.

i like the shape and weight of the g pro (basically g100s successor i think) best but the main left and right click are too light and the wheel click sucks (feels very stiff and sticky). i also like having more than 5 buttons.

i've been using the g900 for a while (they went on sale a few times recently, probably to make room for the g903). i wished it was a bit lighter/smaller and the symmetrical button placement means the ones on the non thumb side are kind of awkward for me to click,but otherwise it's pretty good. wireless has really come a long way. there is still a slightest of lag compared to wired (or maybe this is personal bias), but it comes super close to feeling the exact same as wired if not the same for me.

Isn't that due to how abnormally high the arch is rather than its length though?

G102 and 203 is a much better value

G302 is what in using : it has the best sensor you can get for $30. The shape of it is polarizing though, you'll either love it or hate it.

any good wireless mouse?

yes, g403
or g900 if you are willing to pay that much

oh right, feels comfy to rest hand on it time to time

how does it compare to other logitech mice in terms of size/weight?

Don't forget your autism pills, Timmy.

G602