Streaming video on Android

>streaming video on Android
>go to another tab in browser
>go back to streaming tab
>have to reload the entire fucking page and buffer the video again

Why the fuck does this happen in the current year?

Same thing with the Netflix app

>the life of a streaming phone fag

>android

>OP

>The best option

for kids maybe

Isn't it because of terrible memory management?

I imagine it is something like this but I was hoping someone could explain things in detail

Streaming from a tablet can be comfy. I also travel a lot and often only bring a tablet

Yes

>have 16 gib of ram
>minimize app
>open it later
>android decided to unload the app from memory even though there's 15 gib of ram free
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Try stop being so ADD and just stay on the tab you're on until the video is done. Ever thought of that?

This

Why must it be this way

Even the fucking Netflix app does it if you go to the homescreen

I'm doing the same from my iPad Pro 2nd gen and it works just fine

>What is accidentally pressing something
>what are pop ups and shit that randomly opens another tab even though you use adblock

I should have the convenience of being able to switch tasks

Not all of us are neets who can stare at a screen for three hours straight uninterrupted

Why don't you compile some iPad apps on that iPad of yours there, buddy? Yeah.
>iToddler

cringe

why would I use my iPad for that when I can just do it in xcode on my MacBook Pro? also why would I need to compile an app, I already have all of the ones I need desu

Have you tried some different browsers? Maybe something non-webkit like Firefox or Opera Mobile would let you do what you're trying.

I've tried this on opera, chrome and firefox

>why would I use my iPad for that when I can just do it in xcode on my MacBook Pro?
Wait, didn't Apple's marketing department just finish spending 10's of millions of dollars to convince everyone that the new iPad pro was better than a laptop?
>Guess not.

>Wait, didn't Apple's marketing department just finish spending 10's of millions of dollars to convince everyone that the new iPad pro was better than a laptop?

But the fact is it does replace laptop use for 90% of users. I prefer using it for watching videos, typing essays, ssh/ftp use when I'm away from work, notetaking, etc. It's just more convenient desu but I understand neets don't get it

Cause of the Java garbage collector and androiod memory management.

>But the fact is it does replace laptop use for 90% of users.
You're confused, Pajeet. What you mean to say is an iPad can do 90% of what a typical laptop is used for. The problem is that last 10%. Oh, and it's a different 10% for every user. The iPad has a looooong way to go before it can realistically replace a PC for the vast majority of users.

not sure why you're so mad + projecting so much but it does what I want it to. get over yourself and get some sun, lardass

>doesnt do what you want
>more convenient
lel

But it does do what I want? Are you capable of reading English? Sad!

shit son, Chrome does that on pc. god knows i have to hear shit from my hoodrat wigger sister all the time because of it.

Not for OP!

But op uses android. Reading comprehension much, underage?

Here's a serious suggestion. Throw the Android tablet in the trash and get a convertible Chromebook that runs Android apps. The browser is desktop tier so none of the refreshing bullshit and you can still lay in the bed and shitpost with Clover. win/win

xiaomi MIUI is notorious for this but at least you can turn it off

Thanks I'll consider it

Being able to shitpost from bed is a very serious priority of mine

Believe me, I totally get it. Considering the Samsung Chromebook Pro myself. Convertible, stylus, Android apps, 10 hour battery, and Core m3 to boot. Probably make a hell of an Android "tablet".

low quality b8

sorry but I'm completely serious. only underage children call things "bait"

It does, but it's not as extreme as Android. Android dumps everything the moment I exit the tab

chrome does that on my pc, and my godawful kindle fire.