Drier fastfoos

Could they make fast food you could cook in a clothes drier for countries that don't have microwave technology

Also it could be prepared with a hair dryer

yes i dont see why not. throw it in with brothers undies that one week he couldnt make it to the loo and we got a meal for the whole family

It would be sealed so it didn't get contaminated dummy

How the fuck do you have a clothes drier and not a microwave

t.

wait a minute

isn't it spelt dryer?

no like, the priority list
a microwave is far more important than a clothes drier
you can hang clothes out in the sun and get enough heat to dry them

why do you have to cook it
just put the can out in the sun if you want something warm

What if it's the Arctic and you need to defrost your food to survive

you can see op used drier and dryer in the same post. not sure what's wrong with OP, but he is definitely a strange one.

I'm 19, I live at home in a middle class household with two parents, both working with healthy incomes in a nice place, we live with in our means but don't mind spending, we have nice appliances and don't mind upgrading from time to time
We owned a microwave for a year like 6 years back, it broke and we never got another

yeah lol im totally going to make a fire in my house retard

then you need a huge fenced garden that can fit all your cans and someone could just walk up and take your food while you're watching it heat up. Also what about night time and breakfast time ect

Nice blogpost, teenbro.

imagine writing this in a thread about cooking food in a clothes drier hahaha

Countries that don't have microwaves would hang dry their clothes.

Even countries with microwaves, like Japan and France, don't have clothes driers.

>Even countries with microwaves, like Japan and France, don't have clothes driers.
wtf im never visiting these third world sh*t holes

Oh fuck off

>every post must directly address the OP

Oh no is this catching on

>you will never go on a date with a cute asian girl
it just isn't fair bro's.....

yeah
>not microwaving your clothes next to some mac n cheese for maximum efficiency
it's like you don't even microwave multithread

just a friendly reminder avatarfagging is against the rules :)

I went on a date with a cute Asian girl about two months ago. It was nice. It didn't work out in the end but it was still nice.

why didn't it work out

I want to pat her head.

did he die

Fuck off summerfag

>This base jumper was joking around atop a skyscraper in Kuala Lumpur, but the events took a dark turn when he tripped and fell off the building earlier than he anticipated. Luckily he was able to deploy his parachute well before he hit the ground.
i guess not :(

I was just telling Sup Forums about my unfortunate addiction to sexual thoughts about little boys
I clicked into this thread
I swear to god for a minute I thought I was still on Sup Forums

lmao

My monthly apartment in Tokyo had a washer with a built in dryer that works a lot slower than American ones. I think it has more to do with the shrinkage and deterioration of clothes that dryers can cause.